Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,476 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US (69448 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Eliteklaus(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
so last last na artificial insemination this giant take give e wife belle
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by goshen26: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
I hope they are not arranged babies
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by glo3nity: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
My GOD, this is amazing.
GOD at work!
A marvellous appluas for them.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
Bgorgeous:

Children are heritage of God and so brings Joy. Deal with it
[/s]

I need not to exchange words with u.
I will advise you look it up in medical dictionary the meaning of Surrogacy then u can see God handiwork.
It was never on record that Dickson's wife was pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by idesylvester(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shey to born 4 Nigeria na crime? So Nigeria don useless finish eh...

Congrats dou bt u guys shuld do it here na
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by noble71(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Today will make it exactly 9years, 6months, 3weeks, 4days, 7hours, 35mins and 24seconds......................... That a # Gala seller ran away with my # 150naira change
still looking for him..

bro. you need to join Bovi. convert this to money. lol!
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by marxwellerr247(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
picture of d kids or idonbilivit
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Built2last:

Are you a family member of the Governor?

I am just startled at which part of your brain manufactured the costly assumptions above.

See the way you put the narrative with sense of certainty. Be sure don't guess. God is the giver of children. And if you are not married yet or don't have children. Talk less.

U seems to be ignorant /confused.
Surrogacy is also God's way of giving couples having medical challenge of carrying their own babies.
The babies are biologically theirs..... Pls try and read wide.
Am much in support of Surrogacy.
It was never on record that Dickson's wife was pregnant. Giving birth to 4kids definitely must be via CS so she will come back with her scars

So why showing us only the pics of the babies without the mother at least side by side on hospital robe.

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
blazetitov:

Una get quarrel before??

Kilode?? Such a hateful post.
[/s]

No, not at all.

She was never pregnant.
Although the babies are hers... .. . Certainly via surrogacy.
Am not worried about that. Infact am celebrating them
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by lagosrd: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
bro, the husband's name answers our question angry

Did I hear you say "DICK...... SIN"
UNA NO GO KILL PERSON FOR NAIRALAND OOOO

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

No, not at all.

She was never pregnant.

You must be very close to the family.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
You can never satisfy people, you post maternity pictures they bash you, you post baby pics they say you were never pregnant that it must have be surrogate.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Johnsown1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Who Are we going to send to confirm the development, lai Mohammad travel their and check it, u can borrow money from ministry of transport,
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
Picture of the Quadruplet.
Good
Congrats to Bayelsa people
God is alife

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by diportivo: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:

grin grin grin grin

U no well finish bros tongue
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by adanny01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrats to the couple.

However, I noticed a picture of the former PGEJ and the governor on the wall, i sincerely hope that this picture was taken pre-May 29th, 2015.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
AND I WILL ALSO START MY COUNTDOWN FROM NOW THE FIRST TIME I READ THE BEST COMMENT EVER ON NAIRALAND.. grin grin grin ;DAM SURE ITS LUCID THAT I JUST LIED shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
YoungDaNaval:
Today will make it exactly 9years, 6months, 3weeks, 4days, 7hours, 35mins and 24seconds......................... That a # Gala seller ran away with my # 150naira change
still looking for him..
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Built2last: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:

U seems to be ignorant /confused.
Surrogacy is also God's way of giving couples having medical challenge of carrying their own babies.
The babies are biologically theirs..... Pls try and read wide.
Am much in support of Surrogacy.
It was never on record that Dickson's wife was pregnant. Giving birth to 4kids definitely must be via CS so she will come back with her scars

So why showing us only the pics of the babies without the mother at least side by side on hospital robe.

Mr Record keeper of pregnant women. Please how many women are currently pregnant in your state. It was not on record that she was pregnant. ..do they owe you publicity of her pregnancy. Gush. How can people pathetically poknose in people's affairs.

In your wacky opinion. ..till they snap her and her kids and post pictures for newspapers and bloggers to have news. She never carried the children. When was the last time you saw mrs Dickson in public mr surrogate.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by realmindz: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
glory be to jehovah even though u ve closed her womb for some years to teach them how to love and fear you, to teach them to power of your awesomeness...We must praise u that u have chosen to open her womb just according to ur plans...

Ja jehovah!!! ja jehovah...
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Built2last:

Mr Record keeper of pregnant women. Please how many women are currently pregnant in your state. It was not on record that she was pregnant. ..do they owe you publicity of her pregnancy. Gush. How can people pathetically poknose in people's affairs.

In your wacky opinion. ..till they snap her and her kids and post pictures for newspapers and bloggers to have news. She never carried the children. When was the last time you saw mrs Dickson in public mr surrogate.

Those with IQ level below 65% are always difficult to be schooled on simple subject not to talk of complex issues like this

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by ritvin(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
you got it right Mr. U r well informed

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by toye440: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
wise governor e no born Nigerian pickin, now im children all na American citizens
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by AmbodOfLASU: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Barney11:
IVF! since the introduction of IVF in Naija multiple births has increased.though very expensive. congrats to them.

What's IVF about please? Direct through a link.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by ABsI1: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thou I don't like PDP, Ijaws, Niger Deltans, Igbos, IBOS, JONATHANIANS, and this governor , I like good news and and I mean very good news like dis. I rejoice with you and your darling wife Sir. I commend your patience and faithfulness. I pray Allah's protection on you all. Please with this Allah given mercy upon you, now rule your people with the fear of Allah.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by ritvin(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
sarrki:
Congrats your excellency

But wait ooo

Fir this recession
rece ke!!! E no Dey dia diktionary. Acc de ground Dey wait for d children in dia Name before dem conceive dem$. So tink of urselF n how e Dey bite u.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Built2last:

Are you a family member of the Governor?

I am just startled at which part of your brain manufactured the costly assumptions above.

See the way you put the narrative with sense of certainty. Yet no evidence to back your claims. Be sure don't guess. God is the giver of children. And if you are not married yet or don't have children. Talk less. Hate kills faster than you think
waitin consin u, i talk 2u,or na ur papa be dickson, u can cry me a river. ode
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by ritvin(f): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
ABsI1:
Thou I don't like PDP, Ijaws, Niger Deltans, Igbos, IBOS, JONATHANIANS, and this governor , I like good news and and I mean very good news like dis. I rejoice with you and your darling wife Sir. I commend your patience and faithfulness. I pray Allah's protection on you all. Please with this Allah given mercy upon you, now rule your people with the fear of Allah.
gerrat, who likes u. go n chase ur cow blood sucking demon. Boko

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Chanchit: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
shuggah:

just shut up, my mom's sales girl gave birth to quadruplet and she doesnt even knw whats insemination.

its just annoying when foolish people quote me on NL, had it been you have a working brain you would see I started with 'maybe' someone that have been looking for a single child for God knows how long, do you know how many medical procedure they must have went through?
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

I need not to exchange words with u.
I will advise you look it up in medical dictionary the meaning of Surrogacy then u can see God handiwork.
It was never on record that Dickson's wife was pregnant.

Whether surrogacy or IVF, how is it your business? Why are you fond of pokenosing into other people's business? Amebo tongue

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by ezenna191(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congratulations to their Excellencies!
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by blazetitov: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

No, not at all.

She was never pregnant.

Hmmmm. Seems you know more than I thought. Okay
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by RaeMystix: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Did I hear you say DOWN Side?

I will kill to have this..

As my wife dey drop them, Doctor will close her womb permanently..

Then I will take care of the rest..

I hope you're being serious Sir, cos although I am yet to be a mother, I have witnessed how stressful it is to raise a baby which( includes having a nanny involved); We are talking about four babies at a time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.