Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US (69258 Views)

Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Built2last: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
I guess this must be via surrogacy.

The woman's mental health cannot cope with conventional pregnancy.

.... . No wonder Gov Dickson keep traveling abroad( to donate sperm.)

Congratulations to them.

Are you a family member of the Governor?

I am just startled at which part of your brain manufactured the costly assumptions above.

See the way you put the narrative with sense of certainty. Be sure don't guess. God is the giver of children. And if you are not married yet or don't have children. Talk less.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Bgorgeous: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:

Congratulations to them.
Children are heritage of God and so brings Joy. Deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Are you sure the giant husband could have handled this task undecided
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by chubbygal(f): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
God is great!!! Meanwhile met the USA Superman and IBADAN Superman

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Built2last: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
aaah! Aye Oh, I Salute! But They Lied, They Kidnap 4 Babies Frm Nigeria, Took Them To US, my opinion tho

Are you a family member of the Governor?

I am just startled at which part of your brain manufactured the costly assumptions above.

See the way you put the narrative with sense of certainty. Yet no evidence to back your claims. Be sure don't guess. God is the giver of children. And if you are not married yet or don't have children. Talk less. Hate kills faster than you think

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
God is good

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by sexychocho(f): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrats to them

God is great
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by PETUK(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
ijebuloaded:

http://thenationonlineng.net/bayelsa-first-lady-gives-birth-quadruplet/
people will follow like sheep and swallow it hook line and sink she didn't give birth she adopt
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Pascal181: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
PRAAAAAIIIISE THE LORD. THE LORD IS GOOD

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
bro, the husband's name answers our question angry
grin
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
Hmmn.... I am sure she went to a fertility clinic in the US to get this done.

Without a doubt. Na fertility clinic things.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by otokx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
While the Governor and his family is celebrating the civil servants in Bayelsa state continue to suffer due to months of unpaid wages.

Isn't it ironic?
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by sekem: 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
***Thinking out loud***
People, are you seeing the trend these days?

Twins... triplets... quadruplets... quintuplets... AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF CHILDLESSNESS.

Could it be that science can now help those who want twins to have it?

Or could it be just one of those wonders of God at work?

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by athorello(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
So if in the future, DICKson is indicated with fraud and it's also established that the treatment and procedures in the undisclosed facility were procured with stolen funds will the kids be adopted by the state grin

**Only trying to think out loud like some nl folks** cool

We thank God for Rachael's miracle. smiley
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:
WOW!! Lovely!!

IVF... Removing choppings from the mouths of Pastors since 2001... grin
bad guy
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by fxskye: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Quadruplet in an undisclosed hospital after many years of bareness.......... No picture, No video hmmmm

Congrats to Mr. Dickson
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by muller101(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
That name DICKSON. Can perform wonders.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by muller101(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
kenonze:
Congratulations to them.
another mook.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by egokudiowomoney: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
midolian:
bro, the husband's name answers our question angry
bad guy
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by 99foxxy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrats to them...
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Koreslee(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
the lord is qood

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Assisted reproductive technology. Thanks to clomiphene for making them many. Thanks to the people of Bayelsa, they paid for it unknowingly.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Congrat to them and the people of bayelsa state
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Royals1st: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Instead of them to equip Nigerian hospitals they go out giving birth abroad and we the citizens cheer them. Congrats tho

Not only that ppl deliver child's in the western world's bcs the child will have good life and the govt will care for the child plus the child will have better passport not like 9ja passport that has no value
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Btruth: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
The governor is indeed Mr. DICKson.......lol. grin
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by MaziOmenuko: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nice, but you didn't wait upon the lord, you did an ivf hence the multiple feotus.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by shuggah(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chanchit:

Maybe its artificial insemination, cos normal penis no fit do this kyn job. congratulations to the governor and his family.
just shut up, my mom's sales girl gave birth to quadruplet and she doesnt even knw whats insemination.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by BigIyanga: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why most of these politrickians' wives so fat? She looks pregnant even without conceiving
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wow.. I so much love this. Thank God for this.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by darlingnuel(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Today will make it exactly 9years, 6months, 3weeks, 4days, 7hours, 35mins and 24seconds......................... That a # Gala seller ran away with my # 150naira change
still looking for him..
Let's observe a minute silence for your loss... May your lost #150 find peace where ever it is. Take heart, Bro. But learn to forgive & forget

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by Ranchhoddas: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Congratulations to the Dickson family.

Surulere my people meaning patience is virtue. Your time will surely come.

In other news, why give birth aboard when there are private, state and federal hospitals under the control of the governor.

Hmmm less hope for the masses.
It show you the kind of useless people that are in charge of this country.
Re: Rachael Dickson Gives Birth To Quadruplet In The US by wayitis: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
TEKENOLOGY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North / Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / 7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.