Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? (2946 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, OK . . . It's gonna happen anyway probably someday tongue cheesy
I dodge it n send it back to u tongue undecided
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

I dodge it n send it back to u tongue undecided

Lol, Amen OoOo!!! I'm even looking for a way to break up with one of girlfriends sef tongue

I really hope the Lord answer your prayer OoOo!!! tongue cheesy
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Amen OoOo!!! I'm even looking for a way to break up with one of girlfriends sef tongue

I really hope the Lord answer your prayer OoOo!!! tongue cheesy
tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided

So when is the Lord gonna answer your prayer?? tongue
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

So when is the Lord gonna answer your prayer?? tongue
Is done already so i dnt need to broadcast it tongue tongue
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:
Is done already so i dnt need to broadcast it tongue tongue
Lol, where the fúck are you from sef?? undecided
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, where the fúck are you from sef?? undecided
N y d fvck do u wanna know sef undecided
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:

N y d fvck do u wanna know sef undecided

Just fúcking tell me if you're gonna tell me or you can as well shut the fûck up if you ain't gonna tell me undecided

You already told me to stay off your mentions on the other thread, so it seems this is where I'll say goodbye angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Just fúcking tell me if you're gonna tell me or you can as well shut the fûck up if you ain't gonna tell me undecided

You already told me to stay off your mentions on the other thread, so it seems this is where I'll say goodbye angry

tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:
tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Wetin??
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Wetin??
Ma frnd hw u dey cheesy
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:
Ma frnd hw u dey cheesy
I'm good and you?? angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'm good and you?? angry
Am alryt n hw was ur day ?
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by Vikky014(f): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jarizod:
why not?? it's just social media anyway..
provided they ain't disturbing or e-stalking u and shhit just ignore them...

Deleting them gives them D assurance/feeling that u are still terribly affected by them or whatever they did to you..Let them be..Let them see your pictures and see that u are happy without them smiley
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
annnikky:
Am alryt n hw was ur day ?
Been good and yours?? angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Been good and yours?? angry
Gr8 tnx
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:
Gr8 tnx
Good morning, hope you didn't bed wet?? angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Good morning, hope you didn't bed wet?? angry
Gud morning boo n hw was ur nyt?
Lol... I tried not to tongue
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:
Gud morning boo n hw was ur nyt? Lol... I tried not to tongue
My night was dope and yours babe?? angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

My night was dope and yours babe?? angry
It was gr8 dear smiley
Hapi sunday n wey my sunday rice n stew ?
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:

It was gr8 dear smiley
Hapi sunday n wey my sunday rice n stew ?

Shey you fit come my side con take am?? Ah don epp you preserve am very well angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Shey you fit come my side con take am?? Ah don epp you preserve am very well angry
Haaaa shocked shocked my leg dey pain me so help bring am here ejor sad
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:

Haaaa shocked shocked my legs dey pain me so help bring am here ejor sad

Oops!! I guess I forgot to tell you that I was actually injured while playing football match yesterday, so both my leg and my body is aching a lot right now angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oops!! I guess I forgot to tell you that I was actually injured while playing football match yesterday, so both my leg and my body is aching a lot right now angry
cry cry
I can't even stand from where I am so if u can send someone I'll appriciate it hun sad sad tnx kiss
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:

cry cry
I can't even stand from where I am so if u can send someone I'll appriciate it hun sad sad tnx kiss

OK sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll mail it to you via DHL right now angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK sweetheart. Don't worry, I'll mail it to you via DHL right now angry
Ok will be waiting for it sad
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by mira24(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yea,w :oill be checking on him frequently especially on facebook to know how far he has gone ,if married or still single n other stuffs
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:

Ok will be waiting for it sad

Alright, I even help you to include some hard stuffs inside angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Alright, I even help you to include some hard stuffs inside angry
Haaa shocked shocked shocked noooo I no want joor grin tongue
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
mira24:
Yea,w :oill be checking on him frequently especially on facebook to know how far he has gone ,if married or still single n other stuffs
Meaning u still have feelings for him sad
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
annnikky:

Haaa shocked shocked shocked noooo I no want joor grin tongue

Lol, but I already added it in the package and it should probably be on its way now angry
Re: Should You Remain Frndz With Your Ex On Facebook, Instagram And Twitter? by annnikky(f): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, but I already added it in the package and it should probably be on its way now angry
Will give it to someone else so dnt wori about it undecided sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Hot Lady [part 1] - Latest 2017 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Movie English / . / Love Found!! Another Nigerian Man Marries A White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.