Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG (2957 Views)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have no other way of putting it, it might sound too harsh but my girlfriend doesn’t have eating etiquettes and she keeps screaming she schooled abroad, how do you school abroad and end up eating like a herd of swine?

See I love her, but her eating habits doesn’t make me take her out to functions or see friends and this is causing problems in our relationship, I have talked, pleaded, taught and done several other things to see if the situation can be managed but no way.

Do you think she’s cursed, she’s such a pretty girl with good habits but why does she have to eat like WW2 is about to start? I can’t keep hiding her from friends and family and she has no control over it, please tell me what to do, I am losing it.

Talk2Bella.

It is so wrong to address a human being as a pig, much less your girlfriend, that’s so wrong. Have you been reading my blog? If yes then you should know I have always said no one comes a 100% complete, why are humans so greedy? You got a girl who loves you wholeheartedly and is willing to even change her eating habits for you and you’re worried about what friends will say?

I have a male relative who eats that way and we haven’t killed him yet, so you need to learn to love her like that, with time maybe she might change or not, it depends on if it’s a medical condition that can be fixed.

I hope this works out well for the both of you.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/my-girlfriend-eats-like-pig.html
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
she eats like pig so?? leave d girl make she eat get enough blawd nau grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hmmm

Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by abokibuhari: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
ebina is her surname ....
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin

Juz like me.... I eat like a pig too.. I'm a foodie cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Sleekydee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
is recession + change ni...
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by jonaifame22(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Juz like me.... I eat like a pig too.. I'm a foodie cheesy
u eat like a pig, d'u mean it, well as for me I cook like a chef, so I have no problems wth that, so can we run things like it's olympics?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lwkmd grin

This is funny.

I eat a lot o! But does dat make me a pig? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
u eat like a pig, d'u mean it, well as for me I cook like a chef, so I have no problems wth that, so can we run things like it's olympics?

grin

One request : NO CHILLIES
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by jonaifame22(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

One request : NO CHILLIES
okay anything for u, buh I heard chillies improve libido
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
It may work for u but not for me... cool

jonaifame22:
okay anything for u, buh I heard chillies improve libido
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by jonaifame22(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
It may work for u but not for me... cool

ehn ehn!okay I'll eat chillies in a separate food frm urs, buh I hope u'll be able to keep up wth my fire when the heat is on,cos I won't pity u
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by firstking01(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
You just can't change her...it's either you bolt out of the relationship or you stay and love her the way she is...btw, you said she schooled abroad and eats like a pig, and so??,,,,some people naturally have large intestine for storage of food, i once had a roomie who was like that, the guy no dey belleful...so, start adjusting to her eating habits or etiquttes, if you can't cope then ball out of the relationship, them no use rope tie you join her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by HMZi: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
If you haven't told her this,then you don't really love her..whats hard in helping her out?Tell her that she has wierd (dont say 'bad',e fit lead to wahala) eating habits,then help her out!!
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

This is funny.

E make u glutton
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:

He meant noisily
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
HMZi:
If you haven't told her this,then you don't really love her..whats hard in helping her out?Tell her that she has wierd (dont say 'bad',e fit lead to wahala) eating habits,then help her out!!

Did you read
He said he's been trying to help her
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
firstking01:
You just can't change her...it's either you bolt out of the relationship or you stay and love her the way she is...btw, you said she schooled abroad and eats like a pig, and so??,,,,some people naturally have large intestine for storage of food, i once had a roomie who was like that, the guy no dey belleful...so, start adjusting to her eating habits or etiquttes, if you can't cope then ball out of the relationship, them no use rope tie you join her.

Good talk
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
ehn ehn!okay I'll eat chillies in a separate food frm urs, buh I hope u'll be able to keep up wth my fire when the heat is on,cos I won't pity u

Ata rodo grin
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

This is funny.

Nah
He just meant noisily
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
smithsydny:
Hmmm

Loool cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by youngberry001(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Loool cheesy
mah crush

Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Talk2Bella(f): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
youngberry001:
mah crush

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

This is funny.

How much is a lot?
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by bitchcrafts: 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
The title is so shocking lawd! ♡
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lexusgs430:

How much is a lot?
I don't think he's talking about how much she eats? More like the way she eats. Op, you need to talk to her about it but in a nice way. I have a cousin that used to eat like that, we all didn't like it especially I. We talked and talked but that didn't work and they all left him to his wahala but I couldn't, so I started telling him to close his mouth and munch the food gently while eating. It wasn't easy and he didn't stop immediately but he stopped eventually smiley... Funniest thing is they don't even they are making so much noise while eating cool
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Monocrotophos: 3:18am On Sep 24, 2016
if she doesnt want to change after pleading with her and correcting her its better to leave the relationship. its a clear sign of trouble ahead esp in marriage, u dont want to end up fighting each other in ur future home.
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by jonaifame22(m): 4:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Ata rodo grin
u're beautiful!
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by youngberry001(m): 5:59am On Sep 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
u're beautiful!
....(clear throat)

kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by RENOWNED2(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by RENOWNED2(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2016
My Nigerian Girlfriend Has BIG Problems : Story Of Every Nigerian Guys Life....Date A Nigerian Girl And Collect One High Blood Pressure Free!
Re: My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

This is funny.

lolzzz I wonder oooi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen This?? Very Important / Warning! Don't Read In Public / See How This Guy Really Finished Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.