Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo (51885 Views)

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by ABEngine(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
What amazes me is the simple fact that some of them see crime news daily, others are nairalanders and they still just find ways to ramp up guts to go on such suicidal mission.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by AfroBlue(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nigerians should the right to have legal home protection for these kind of events.

news from yankee...

SEE IT: Georgia woman shoots at home invaders, kills one

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-woman-shoots-home-invaders-kills-article-1.2803027

found the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h_RHS4Svag

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by galadee(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
you are indirectly telling the gang that it's your friend that called the police and that it's only his house that was not robbed, intelligent..

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by passyhansome(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
SonofDevil:
Look at their Flat heads grin

Don't forget to greet ojukwu the greatest coward for Mecheesycheesy

I wasn't surprised by this, you can continue to display how jejune and a dullard you are and have been

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Eliteklaus(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
hope they did not kill an innocent person and pass him off as an armed robber

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Deilluminator(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
I used to believe that arm robbers are not human beings.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Originalsly: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Such quick and deadly police response would drive fear in would be robbers. But why would the person making the report identify the house from where the call for police was made? The robbers who got away would know... may inform other gang members/family of the two killed....and at sometime target members of that household for revenge. Bloggers...write first think after.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by IYANGBALI: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
SonofDevil:

hahahahahaha chop knuckle jo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by snapshot: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
I just wish all the people that have looted millions and billions in Nigeria will be gunned down like this,because they are the real robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by fexyrich(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
The police were really proffessional Di's time with their swift response...They first of all targeted d hands of d criminal probably to get rid of d gun he was carying before he was killed....That's commendable cos they DAT live by d gun wld always die buy d gun..they can rest perfectly in hell and continue terrorising Satan and His cohorts...Repent una no gree..una say na steal una go dey steal..Now see wetin una cause.. undecided angry sad

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by highness24(m): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
The only thing our soldiers, police are good in is killing our innocent youths... Hope they've not killed again? I blame economic recession sha
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Hedonistically: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
snapshot:
I just wish all the people that have looted millions and billions in Nigeria will be gunned down like this,because they are the real robbers.

So these blood-thirsty ones that would barge into your home, shoot you, rape your wife, sister, or daughter, and subject you to unimaginable violence and trauma are what? The fake robbers? You compare financial crimes with beastly and inhuman violent crimes?

I don't understand the kind of brain (if any) some of you have.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by nnamdiosu(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
The police is your friend....sometimes sha
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Ukalejohn(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Police don kill Innocent people ooo tag them as thiefs kai naija undecided undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Hedonistically: 12:03am On Sep 24, 2016
highness24:
The only thing our soldiers, police are good in is killing our innocent youths... Hope they've not killed again? I blame economic recession sha

The police, as bad as they are, are far more professional than the Nigerian armed forces, believe it or not. Maybe the military is better funded, better equipped, and better indoctrinated with a pseudo sense of capability - which gives then a false psychological edge, but they are not anywhere near as efficient and professional as our admittedly discredited police force.

By the way, it is silly to blame the economic recession for some animals' decision to take up armed robbery. I might blame poverty and lack of opportunities for youth foray into cyber fraud, drug trafficking, and other socially 'excusable' hustles that do not threaten the peace of law abiding citizens resting in their homes or going about their daily business. I might even be lenient with a burglar that is conscionable enough to wait until a house is unoccupied before breaking in to steal whatever he can lay hands on. But no amount of hardship should make you take a weapon and force your way into a family's privacy to assault them, maim, threaten, kill, rape, and traumatise. That's unjustifiable, and I will personally participate in delivering jungle justice to any bastard that even attempts such.

If the economy is too bad and all hope is lost, and you can't even find a way to do 'light' hustles, then it is more honorable to kill yourself than to engage in violent crime - except such violence is targeted at those who are directly responsible for your misery, not innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by 4tunespark: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2016
d probs is nt d death bt rather d amount of time to spend in hell nw
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by kaylex1994(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2016
One missed call!

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Dats y I lik gwarinpa, police always patrol at nite till day break, very safe area, I love my area #lol

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by akinbode1(m): 1:38am On Sep 24, 2016
End of the road....
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by nextprince: 2:50am On Sep 24, 2016
SonofDevil:

Indeed, very flat grin.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by nextprince: 2:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Hedonistically:

The police, as bad as they are, are far more professional than the Nigerian armed forces, believe it or not. Maybe the military is better funded, better equipped, and better indoctrinated with a pseudo sense of capability - which gives then a false psychological edge, but they are not anywhere near as efficient and professional as our admittedly discredited police force.

By the way, it is silly to blame the economic recession for some animals' decision to take up armed robbery. I might blame poverty and lack of opportunities for youth foray into cyber fraud, drug trafficking, and other socially 'excusable' hustles that do not threaten the peace of law abiding citizens resting in their homes or going about their daily business. I might even be lenient with a burglar that is conscionable enough to wait until a house is unoccupied before breaking in to steal whatever he can lay hands on. But no amount of hardship should make you take a weapon and force your way into a family's privacy to assault them, maim, threaten, kill, rape, and traumatise. That's unjustifiable, and I will personally participate on delivering jungle justice to any bastard that even attempts such.

If the economy is too bad and all hope is lost, and you can't even find a way to do 'light' hustles, then it is more honorable to kill yourself than to engage on violent crime - except such violence is targeted at those who are directly responsible for your misery, not innocent people.
Bro, u lied. If there is any organisation that has a semblance of professionalism in Nigeria today, it is unarguably the military. I doubt if u know what professionalism is all about cos even the Nigeria Police Force can't dispute this. Ask any sincere police officer and u will discard this ur impression.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by nextprince: 3:03am On Sep 24, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Wailers should come and adopt these ones too, so far they are not the only robbers in Nigeria. Why should they be killed.

This is witchhunting or maybe robberhunting undecided
Na true oh! Why attacking them when they are not the only robbers in Nigeria. There was a report of robbery in delta state yesterday, why did the police not attack them. Very illogical indeed.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Exponental(m): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2016
galadee:
you are indirectly telling the gang that it's your friend that called the police and that it's only his house that was not robbed, intelligent..
Abi ooo. Exposing his friend unnecessarily!
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by dapiluv: 3:44am On Sep 24, 2016
They should report themselves to their master straight,there is no repentance in the grave.
Too bad for them
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Teejayphillip(m): 4:33am On Sep 24, 2016
They deserve what they got...

If u can't find a job,create one for ursef and keep praying to God to enlarge ur coast...

No excuse for mankind...

Neva blame the govt as well..

GEJ came d same problem,now PMB is here still the same story..

How do do we continue leaving in there world...

Say no to VIOLENCE
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by sekundosekundo: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2016
SonofDevil:

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by madjune(m): 4:44am On Sep 24, 2016
God showed up.

These two showed up.

Thank God the policed showed up too.

Why "showing" come full the write up abeg.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Charly68: 4:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Am sure God must have warned them severally but they refused to repent. They dare God again & died miserably. The two that escaped will soon be caught. No peace for the wicked says the lord.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by FroshGirl(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2016
What a nesss
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by president3h: 5:37am On Sep 24, 2016
grin cheesy Chai, so this is how two members of "hungerbad" family were killed ? Indeed, hungerbad
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by waldigit: 5:47am On Sep 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Two armed robbers have met their end while on operation at 5th avenue Gwarinpa area of Abuja. The hoodlums after gaining entrance in a compound in the area, started to rob flat by flat before a distress call was put out by a resident to the police. The security operatives immediately showed up -gunned down these two while the other two escaped.

Read what was shared by a witness, Ijeoma....

Ok everyone,God showed up.dead hours of the last night at 5th avenue gwarinpa this guys with two others showed up.drastically dealing with the security man and his family,they had their way in and started robbing each flat.

I will have to commend the police for showing up not too Long after a my friend distressed call was given to one of them who's station is at gwarinpa police station.two were not caught,but this two paid for it.Am full of Joy,And I bless God cus my friend's flat was the only one they couldn't break into.His call put an end to it,saved the whole house and sent this two who has refuse to repent were they belong.Thank you so much Jesus,am grateful.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/armed-robbers-shot-dead-during-night.html
Let the police authorities reward these officers and publicize it as a tool of reform in NPF.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Zalam5: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Quiet looking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.