Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo (51787 Views)

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt While Trailing Bank Customer PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by jossy4joseph(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Kudos NPF...kill them all
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by giftiy(m): 6:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Their girlfriends will be like "so emeka,ola,musa and ohideme are Not importers as claimed.kill them all all all all....
PrettyCrystal:
Two armed robbers have met their end while on operation at 5th avenue Gwarinpa area of Abuja. The hoodlums after gaining entrance in a compound in the area, started to rob flat by flat before a distress call was put out by a resident to the police. The security operatives immediately showed up -gunned down these two while the other two escaped.

Read what was shared by a witness, Ijeoma....

Ok everyone,God showed up.dead hours of the last night at 5th avenue gwarinpa this guys with two others showed up.drastically dealing with the security man and his family,they had their way in and started robbing each flat.

I will have to commend the police for showing up not too Long after a my friend distressed call was given to one of them who's station is at gwarinpa police station.two were not caught,but this two paid for it.Am full of Joy,And I bless God cus my friend's flat was the only one they couldn't break into.His call put an end to it,saved the whole house and sent this two who has refuse to repent were they belong.Thank you so much Jesus,am grateful.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/armed-robbers-shot-dead-during-night.html
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2016
People sayin "they deserve it" I don't understand. Is robbery punishable by death? If the police really needed to shoot, they should have shot to injure and disarm not to kill smh
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Ssalk: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2016
This actually happen in a friend compound not in 5th Avenue but 1st avenue. They were four in number and were about breaking his door down when he summon courage to call another of our friend who immediately alerted the police. Two manage to run away why two were killed.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Holamide222(f): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Everyday for their one day for the owner that serve them right.make them go rest
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by applelady(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Serves them right, tell them to take things easy, they refused, they want quick money, the worst part is that you don't even see what they do with the money. I wish all 4 were even killed to avoid them re- enforcing and coming back to kill that guy that sold them out. Kudos to the Nigerian police force that got there without the usual delay.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by nonjebose(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2016
MissGdope:
People sayin "they deserve it" I don't understand. Is robbery punishable by death? If the police really needed to shoot, they should have shot to injure and disarm not to kill smh
" If the Police really needed to shoot". I don't think you have seen armed robbers operating before. If you have, then you will understand that felling one with a bullet is not a run in the mill. Besides, what do you think will happen to those two that escaped? They will forever go back to rob innocent people until they are killed

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by solasalako(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Kizyte:
They should go and rob the devil in hell

ROT IN HELL
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by rigarmortis: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2016
used to stay in fifth avenue until the robbery became too much. used yo be a nice place till these aboki robbers started coming.

they will first machete you the ask you for money when you are dieing.

back then I recall that policemen used yo take up to three hours before coming and then insist on taking inventory before pursuing the robbers
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Hedonistically: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2016
nextprince:

Bro, u lied. If there is any organisation that has a semblance of professionalism in Nigeria today, it is unarguably the military. I doubt if u know what professionalism is all about cos even the Nigeria Police Force can't dispute this. Ask any sincere police officer and u will discard this ur impression.

Maybe your definition of 'professionalism' is assaulting civilians at the slightest provocation on a daily basis, burning BRT buses, attacking other security personnel deemed to be 'inferior', and generally behaving like unrestrained animals with utter impunity. That's the hallmark of our armed forces. At least we know that policemen who behave like this and are exposed will be punished, and dismissed from the force. This is never the case with the military.

I know exactly what I'm talking about, and anyone with a keen eye and an analytical mind wouldn't argue with my earlier assertion.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by mccoy47(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Dey should harvest there kidney and other vital organs and sell it!

Then the proceeds be used to develop education and skill acquisition.
Since they don't want to be useful to Nigeria in life, they should be useful in death
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by snapshot: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Hedonistically:

So these blood-thirsty ones that would barge into your home, shoot you, rape your wife, sister, or daughter, and subject you to unimaginable violence and trauma are what? The fake robbers? You compare financial crimes with beastly and inhuman violent crimes?

I don't understand the kind of brain (if any) some of you have.
I said gunned down like this meaning i wanted them to have same fate,i was not excusing those involved in violent crime.real robbers in this context is in comparison to the effects that the actions of these robbers and the looters of our common wealth will have on the citizenry.While i respect the fact that people see things differently,i do not think that robbers in Nigeria have done more damage compared to financial crimes perpetrators.Lastly it would have been nice if you have not included in your post that line questioning my rationality
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by nextprince: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Hedonistically:

Maybe your definition of 'professionalism' is assaulting civilians at the slightest provocation on a daily basis, burning BRT buses, attacking other security personnel deemed to be 'inferior', and generally behaving like unrestrained animals with utter impunity. That's the hallmark of our armed forces. At least we know that policemen who behave like this and are exposed will be punished, and dismissed from the force. This is never the case with the military.

I know exactly what I'm talking about, and anyone with a keen eye and an analytical mind wouldn't argue with my earlier assertion.
U must have really suffered in the hands of this military grin. But let me tell you, u are alone in this ur assertion and no amount of blackmail will change the fact that the military remains the most disciplined force in Nigeria. In terms of sanctioning any errant personnel, the general public is fully aware of which force takes the crown. Can u mention any case of accidental discharge in the military either due to #20 bribe or any little provocation? Tell me which police officer dresses compared with the most poorly dressesd military man. How many cases of disobedience to superior personnel have u ever heard in the military? I can go on and on but just note that an average Nigerian prefers military deployment to places where security is either compromised or expected to be compromised and this is simply owing to the fact that they are more disciplined and discipline is the bedrock of the military. U can only brainwash the gullible folks around u, not the enlightened society. Stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Rozaystunna(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2016
Hedonistically:

So these blood-thirsty ones that would barge into your home, shoot you, rape your wife, sister, or daughter, and subject you to unimaginable violence and trauma are what? The fake robbers? You compare financial crimes with beastly and inhuman violent crimes?

I don't understand the kind of brain (if any) some of you have.
I no understand the guy
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by INXS: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Themandator: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Two armed robbers have met their end while on operation at 5th avenue Gwarinpa area of Abuja. The hoodlums after gaining entrance in a compound in the area, started to rob flat by flat before a distress call was put out by a resident to the police. The security operatives immediately showed up -gunned down these two while the other two escaped.

Read what was shared by a witness, Ijeoma....

Ok everyone,God showed up.dead hours of the last night at 5th avenue gwarinpa this guys with two others showed up.drastically dealing with the security man and his family,they had their way in and started robbing each flat.

I will have to commend the police for showing up not too Long after a my friend distressed call was given to one of them who's station is at gwarinpa police station.two were not caught,but this two paid for it.Am full of Joy,And I bless God cus my friend's flat was the only one they couldn't break into.His call put an end to it,saved the whole house and sent this two who has refuse to repent were they belong.Thank you so much Jesus,am grateful.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/armed-robbers-shot-dead-during-night.html

The author of this piece lacks wisdom or discretion... He or she just made a target of his so called friend..... The only flat not robbed made the call
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by COCKCROW: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2016
Is there really truth in this? It is always the normal story of Nigeria police even when they kill innocent people in cold blood. Remember Apo six in the same Abuja how six innocent igbo young men and lady were murdered by Nigerian police. In each case of their heinous murderous outreach there will be a ready made witnesses to cover the crimes. Personally I have confidence in the truth from criminals than that from Nigerian force men, all inclusive. First all let us investigate the investigators.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by mekani(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beautiful and minus 2 out of many.
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Ake1: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good result for poor exit devils
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by hylyne(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wasted life...
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Dats y I lik gwarinpa, police always patrol at nite till day break, very safe area, I love my area #lol

the patrol is never ending ohhh. ...... i once counted 6 patrol vans around 1am in 1st ave checking street by street
kudos to those guys
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ssalk:
This actually happen in a friend compound not in 5th Avenue but 1st avenue. They were four in number and were about breaking his door down when he summon courage to call another of our friend who immediately alerted the police. Two manage to run away why two were killed.

really what side of 1st ave? ?
Re: Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2016
YoKale:

the patrol is never ending ohhh. ...... i once counted 6 patrol vans around 1am in 1st ave checking street by street
kudos to those guys
Dey are rilly trying, I was coming back from a nite vilgin abt 2months ago with my siblings , along 4th Avenue, within d space of 5mins, 3 different police van stoped us and tried to find out where we were coming from, as a matter of fact if all police in dat area can continue in such way, it will reduce d rate of crime and arm robber in our society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#justiceForHajara: 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By A Teacher In Yobe / Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.