Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court (1707 Views)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (2) (3) (4)

I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Stargists(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
A 37-year-old housewife, Rofiat Hussein, on Friday asked an Oja Oba Sharia Court of Arbitration in Ibadan to dissolve the nine-year-old union with her husband, Nurain, based on s*xual starvation and neglect.
Rofiat said that her husband had neglected her in every area of marital life, including s*x.

She said, “As soon as we wedded, Nurain directed me to become a full time housewife which meant that I must do nothing to earn a living.

“At the same time, there had been little or nothing to cater for the growing responsibilities in the home, especially the educational needs of the children.
“I pleaded with him to give me a portion of his shop to start selling some petty things, but Nurain rejected the idea.

“I then told him that I secured a teaching job in a private university and it did....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/i-am-sx-starved-woman-tells-court.html

cc ; lalasticlala , Fynestboi, seun

Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Stargists(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
sad
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Drdreyy: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Woman sex starved? I don't believe it. It's usually the other way round especially in Nigeria/Africa Where majority of our women have been genitally mutilated/destroyed in the name of circumcision.

Majority, if not all of them hate sex and don't crave for it as a result of the mutilation.
I doubt the authenticity of this story.

Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by alegbeleye(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
What's this idiot above me saying? undecided learn more on the effects of female genital mutilation before opening that un brushed mouth............ Sex is important to the married ones. Say NO to sex starvation.
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Drdreyy: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
alegbeleye:
What's this idiot above me saying? undecided learn more on the effects of female genital mutilation before opening that un brushed mouth............ Sex is important to the married ones. Say NO to sex starvation.

You are very stvpid for this comment. You think you can just insult anybody by hiding under anonymity and a faceless forum? You are a coward!

You are the one who needs to read about female genital mutilation (FGM) and it's effects before coming here to vomit trash and show your ignorance. Ediot

Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by zeezeegal(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
na wa ooooooo. E don turn quarel sha
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 24, 2016
sex starved oh well I have a 20-inch konnddo that can re-shape ur destiny but first finalize ur divorce I fear magun pass HIV grin

On a more serious note however.. why Dafuqq would a man deprive a woman of sexxc!! except of course he's sick down there.. sorry Aunty I know it's sad to go months without receiving konnddo..
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by topzttst(m): 12:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Stargists(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2016
lol try to support d ministry
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jarizod:
sex starved oh well I have a 20-inch konnddo that can re-shape ur destiny but first finalize ur divorce I fear magun pass HIV grin

On a more serious note however.. why Dafuqq would a man deprive a woman of sexxc!! except of course he's sick down there.. sorry Aunty I know it's sad to go months without receiving konnddo..
bad boy
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by jidon3(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2016
tongue grin
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by firstking01(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Stargists:
sad
How do you guys really feel posting a half story and expect people to read and be informed huhundecided
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by firstking01(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2016
zeezeegal:
na wa ooooooo. E don turn quarel sha
My sister, is that bible you are holding??
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Laveda(f): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Eiyaaa

Sorry oh.
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by chibwike(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:
Eiyaaa
Sorry oh.
My love
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Laveda(f): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2016
chibwike:
My love

Chibz, morning.
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by chibwike(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

Chibz, morning.
Hawayu
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
chibwike:
Hawayu
love in nairaland
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by zeezeegal(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
My sister, is that bible you are holding??
my brother, e be like say na Bible ooo
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2016
zeezeegal:
my brother, e be like say na Bible ooo
You an evangelist??
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by zeezeegal(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
firstking01:
You an evangelist??
pastor
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by firstking01(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
zeezeegal:
pastor
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by zeezeegal(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by firstking01(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: I Am S*x Starved, Woman Tells Court by Damilolababy(f): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
nice

Question Of The Day: What Qualities Makes Your Woman Outstanding / Wana Have Sex / 10 Countries Where Govt. Beg Citizens To Have S*x