Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

IPOB Blasts Ebonyi People For Ignoring Biafra Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Blasts Ebonyi People For Ignoring Biafra Protest (1616 Views)

Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support / IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers / IPOB Blasts Yoruba Supporting Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Blasts Ebonyi People For Ignoring Biafra Protest by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Emancipation:

Oga that news is fake. its your choice to believe it. IPOB at this point is the most active liberation movement for biafra. Massob and the rest are also trying but are not as proactive as IPOB.

IPOB will only refine their means as time goes on.
I hope they do, so that people like me will see reason to join....
Re: IPOB Blasts Ebonyi People For Ignoring Biafra Protest by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Doug07034780891:
We are the masters, we need no introduction as we are the people that brought education to our region- SE. From the great Zik to Ojukwu to Achebe to Ekwueme to Chike Obi etc. The only reason Igbos are celebrated is because of Anambra. Jua ese ofuma..

hey mister man apply courtesy I don't like your approach there are other ways of passing your info without letting other people bad. respect bro
Re: IPOB Blasts Ebonyi People For Ignoring Biafra Protest by meccuno: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Abagworo:

It is not Ndigbo but a part of Igbo that creates all these divisions. You cannot find Imo people doing that against Ebonyi. Every true Igbo man knows the part of Igboland creating all these divisions but only Okorocha was bold enough to say it.
please stop being divisive. Am beginning to doubt you are igbo.....
Re: IPOB Blasts Ebonyi People For Ignoring Biafra Protest by Simeonnwabeks: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Doug07034780891:
My concern is for Buhari to level Imo state with nuclear bomb because that is where Uwazurike the founder of MASSOB/IPOB comes from and that's the headquarters of the group. Imo state people are the problem of the Igbos.

Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics:see Complimentary Cards Of Chief Barber, Security Officer To The President / Troops Deployed To Falgore Forest In Kano To Clear Terrorists (photo) / DSS Invites Suleiman Over ‘herdsmen Comments’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.