Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode (22117 Views)

Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / “save Our Only Community Primary School” – Itowolo Residents Tell Ambode / LASEMA Officials Rescue Trapped Lagos Residents From Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by Jethrolite(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2016
49cents:
I love Ambode but why is the state government doing LG roads?

The LGs must be allowed to be free from the SG's stranglehood and then we will see rapid infrastructural development!!

Africans and their hold on power is so bad,.....imagine if PDP, Accord and Kowa have just a local government each where they collect Land Use charges and taxes for their LG then you will see competition among LGs with the beneficiaries being the people....

The competition will be on who can steal the most not who can build infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by Graciouscharis: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Keneking:
With the low quality roads being built abi...useless government

Thank you for this comment. Most of the roads they commission gets spoilt after 3 months. They keep building low quality roads in order to be awarding contracts every year. Mtchewwwwww.
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by markwil(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2016
darocha1:
egan- igando (agric rd, modinna rd).
i keep asking if a local government chairman ever existed in this areas
the governor need to do something really quick...#itesiwajuEKO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by glingev(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Damilola929:
By Bose Adelaja, Ebun Sessou, Damilola Olabiyisi & Obinna Mbajunwa

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/see-need-lagos-residents-tell-ambode/

Please th Ijegun-Ijagemo, ijeododo, community Roads and other roads in Alimosho Local Govt should be considered.
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by bibianna(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Special Plead to Ambode. please save IJAGEMO road. The people living there seriously need your help. The local government chairman needs to be questioned. #letssave IJAGEMO.
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by Toosure70: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
ASIWAJU will always remains relevant.
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
darocha1:
egan- igando (agric rd, modinna rd).
i keep asking if a local government chairman ever existed in this areas

That road is terrible.. I wish the governor will come to that end and see things for himself.. also there is a need to construct a bridge (not that useless pako bridge) to connect igando via Egan with ayobo via ashipa and olayemi

1 Like

Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by amenuveve: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
youmour:
With all this praises why won't God bless this man, it's not by distributing rice and sharing money to close allies, whenever I think of Bayelsa state "my state" e dey do me like say make I cry, Rivers state when dey backyard is progressing while we are stuck in the stone age.

My brother no be small thing, pray for GOD to use them do GOOD.
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by darocha1: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
tobimillar:

That road is terrible.. I wish the governor will come to that end and see things for himself.. also there is a need to construct a bridge (not that useless pako bridge) to connect igando via Egan with ayobo via ashipa and olayemi

That agric rd leads to ipaja ayobo. it is an alternative route and should be taken serious to reduce traffic and enable smootg commute.
I hope a rep of governor ambode reads this and considers it in the next road plan
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by Mahatma10(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
let's first thank him
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
moufan:
ambode is the best governor in nigeria presently and i hope his advisers will alert him to other parts of the state needing attention.
Lagos has a lot of money so it's easy for every governor of Lagos to be the best governor. The best way to determine who is the best governor is to figure out how much he/she is achieving compared to the resources at their disposal.
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by mikolo80: 1:08am On Sep 25, 2016
49cents:
I love Ambode but why is the state government doing LG roads?

The LGs must be allowed to be free from the SG's stranglehood and then we will see rapid infrastructural development!!

Africans and their hold on power is so bad,.....imagine if PDP, Accord and Kowa have just a local government each where they collect Land Use charges and taxes for their LG then you will see competition among LGs with the beneficiaries being the people....

they should start with house of assembly
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by mikolo80: 1:11am On Sep 25, 2016
youmour:
With all this praises why won't God bless this man, it's not by distributing rice and sharing money to close allies, whenever I think of Bayelsa state "my state" e dey do me like say make I cry, Rivers state when dey backyard is progressing while we are stuck in the stone age.
voters prefer rice and money, fact? But because Lagosians are not hungry like the other 36 states the gwamna has to work.
Re: See Where We Need You, Lagos Residents Tell Ambode by mikolo80: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2016
prof1990:

Nah boss. U need to knw how LG's embezzle mehn. It might work in other states but not in Lagos. Most LG chairpersons are only there for the money
competition will make them sit up otherwise no second term for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Administration Recalls Abdulrasheed Maina, Wanted Ex-Pension Boss Sacked / Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas / Adewale Adeyemo Appointed Obama Foundation First President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.