Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos (29080 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Vick4rill(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm not oblige to answer your question, but I'm oblige to let you know you're a two toed opiumize simpleton.

Now drink your opium and be a drug addict and run along to your pastor. Tomorrow is Sunday afterall.
i will be a big liar if i claim to make sense out of the crap u wrote up there. my take is this: the church consist of different calibres of people who are far better than u in all ramification of life. the church has doctors, barristers, great scientiest, presidents and men of great wisdom. so hw come a jobless person like u, who spend all his time on nairaland regard them as fools? and why been hypocritical by calling on the mod, while somebody shows the senselesness in ur post?
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by kennyjam: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
good one but what about his trial over building collapse

That wasn't collapsed building but it was exploded .The church CCTV camera caught how the explosives were exploding by number.....
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by kennyjam: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Simple Prayer for the doubting Thomases "Lord Help My Unbelief".
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by joseph1832(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Vick4rill:
i will be a big liar if i claim to make sense out of the crap u wrote up there. my take is this: the church consist of different calibres of people who are far better than u in all ramification of life. the church has doctors, barristers, great scientiest, presidents and men of great wisdom. so hw come a jobless person like u, who spend all his time on nairaland regard them as fools? and why been hypocritical by calling on the mod, while somebody shows the senselesness in ur post?
The emboldened is the very reason why you're a narrow minded newt with a single digit odd number IQ.

There's absolutely no gain in exchanging words with you cos you're so drunk with opium you fail to even know when you've committed a fallacy.

Now piss off and remained pissed in the gutter of irrelevant conclusion and hasty generalisations.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
covering up?? You are the one that made the assertion that I believe in witchcraft but could not provide the proof .... Your TBJ is making you a certified FOOL grin grin grin
typical of a nairaland atheist. I will not descend to your level of name calling. You've had enough of my time.

Adios
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by LieDetector(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

serzly are you okay?
He said he doesnt believe in ''juju'' and youre saying he does?
What happened to your brain?

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Vick4rill(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
The emboldened is the very reason why you're a narrow minded newt with a single digit odd number IQ.

There's absolutely no gain in exchanging words with you cos you're so drunk with opium you fail to even know when you've committed a fallacy.

Now piss off and remained pissed in the gutter of irrelevant conclusion and hasty generalisations.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Vick4rill(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:

lol, i didnt lie. and i didnt generate either.like it or not the church contains people who are better than u and i dnt see the reason why u shld call all millions of people watching that programmes fools. i get u already got my point but u are too proud to admit it. have a nice day then.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.

Science obeys some certain rules and principles, but GOD works mysteriously.
God isn't some mathematical equation, he works in his own will and ways..
Believe it or not, there are some phenomenon that Science cannot explain, and miracles are one of it.

In the world we live in, The Spiritual realm is more real than physical...
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by namuguibe(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
LieDetector:
typical of a nairaland atheist. I will not descend to your level of name calling. You've had enough of my time.

Adios
Ha ha ..... typical overzealous religious nutcase without an iota of logic. Go pray to TBJ for a miracle so that you gain the ability to think rationally one day ...... grin grin
PS: If TBJ offers you money to appear on a wheelchair while receiving your "miraculous healing", grab the cash offer!!!
Adios pendejo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
If he "heals" the sick, what stops him from going into hospitals to "heal" many sick people!

This is an id*iot who couldn't "predict" his own church building collapsing and killing hundreds of his dumb followers!!

Whoever believes this conman is mentally challenged!

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
knightsTempler:
God is indeed a great and wonderful God.

You're simply dumb to believe that.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lennycool:
Why where there no doctors to confirm that this woman had difficulty walking. Why so much deceit, if I truly believed I could heal the disabled and I knew there were atheist and other religious people that doubted me, would I not call in a group of respectable scientist to confirm my patient is sick before I heal him. Since this would be the only way to make sure it was real and not a trick. But in this case there is no doctors report to go on, only hearsay. Don't you think it is strange that no miracle has ever been conducted under the scrutiny of scientist. Nigerians open your eyes abeg.

A conman won't do that.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
osasco55:

Guy believe it or not, miracle is real and LIVE

You're too dumb to know the reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

Yea, of course! Anyone can do this. Even darwkins right? Hope to see you and all your atheists do this?

This is the ONLY way you can expose your foolishness!

You wish you could make it unreal, but that's not working. There is NOTHING you can do about it!!

As for spirituality of miracles, this is just the beginning. It is the simplest way of leading people out of the delusion of the impossibility of miracles.

Just go and enjoy your delusion!

It's very ridiculous to see how someone could be so proud to be ignorant!
Religion is crap! Can you prove your so-called miracle? No! So shut up!!

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
promise10:

You guys can't cease amazing me in your delusion.

God is NOT bothered of your unbelief, your unbelief simply has NO effect on his reality. So, he is not allowing miracles to happen, so that you guys can see how deluded you are. He doesn't care about your belief system!

This only exposes your delusion the more! Even if he involves doctors in this, will that still make it clear enough for you people to believe? Because even if he involves a doctor, you guys still have some questions to ask to make you look bright to yourself.

What if he bribes the doctors? What if it was staged? What if she lied for jesus? What if she just wanted to deceive people? What if.....what if......and what if....? These are the kinds of questions most of you will still ask if doctors were involved.

The worst thing you can do is to wish that it is unreal, which is just a mere wishful thinking. So sit down and expect more testimonies.

You're too dumb to realize your invisible god in the sky doesn't exist!
Religion was created to control the minds and lives of people like you who don't think logically!
You're deluded and ignorant!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by NobleG1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
DonXavi:
We serve a miracle working God who has the power to change every situation.

Do you mean a god that doesn't exist?
If you can't prove the existence of your god then you've no god.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Phyde: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
I wish they can see....I'm a product of miracle. It has happen to me personally in 2004. All you just need is FAITH by doing what you could not do before in the process of ministration. Its just like availability of electricity, it is our responsibility to take advantage of it by connect our different appliance. Very simple to receive. The problem of many is unbelieve.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Phyde: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Some nigerians are still living in the dark because they have rejected the Light. There will never be change in nigeria as promised by.... until we start believing in miracles.
Righteousness exalt a nation.
May God continue to strengthen our Men of God to do more and take charge of more territories.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by obinna58(m): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2016
people has been blindfolded by their so called religion, i think being free is the best option be your own God, face the reality istead of believing miracles, if you ever believe that an atom of faith can move a mountain then be ready the run mad. that how a religion tells you that killing as many people as you can increases the chance of making heaven

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Phyde: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2016
I can't come down to that level of arguement, I have passed it long time ago. I'm still a living witness of what my Faith has brought me, it is beyond words.
SCOAN is not the fisrt and only collapse building we have witness in this word. Let God be the judge.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by stokfrick: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2016
I don't believe in these miracles. Let him first reform Nigeria and miraculously rid the country of corruption first

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by Phyde: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
stokfrick:
I don't believe in these miracles. Let him first reform Nigeria and miraculously rid the country of corruption first
Hahahaha...funny you, reforming naija starts from you and me believing God for change and stop putting hope on the government.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by osasco55: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

nah

limb growing miracle would be enough

U are an idiot. Who told u God cannot do it?? He created u, he created the whole world. Watch yr tongue. Idiot
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by ScienceWatch: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pentecostal church Leaders envious of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ! [size=8pt][/size][color=#550000][/color]

Sourced from: http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Who-Is-TB-Joshuas-Mentor
“However, the phenomenon of men being used by the Almighty without human tutelage is not isolated to the instance of Pastor TB Joshua. Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s generals with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.”

The current president of PentecostalFN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has consistently remained one of Joshua’s most vocal critics, even expelling any PFN members who attempt to fraternise with him. He makes his stand known clearly on the pulpit and in the pages of newspapers: “T.B. Joshua is not a Christian. If T.B. Joshua can show me his pastor who pastored him before he said he was called into the ministry; if T.B. Joshua can tell me when he got converted and how he got converted, then we would consider him.”
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by ScienceWatch: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
All spiritualists/herbalists/card readers/ tea cup readers/ sangomas and Satanists. [/size][size=8pt][color=#550000][/color][sup][/sup]etc around the world are trembling when they watch Emmanuel TV and see evidence that can be scientifically proven.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus want to give them. The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will provide the mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders.

Jesus did not come to close down other world religions. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give.
There is abundant evidence pointing to the true meaning of Jesus' words, "No one comes to the Father, but through me." All religions are trying to get to the Father for healing, deliverance and material blessings. So, is it not common sense for the suffering masses of all religions including Christianity to finally recognize that the excellent and abundant examples of Healing, Signs and Wonders are for all that suffer. Jesus said, “ I have come to make all things new.”

In the Holy Jesus’ Time, there where people of all religions and races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and jesus healed then all.”

whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do, such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonder.
Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by ScienceWatch: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pastors run churches as a business. [b][i][/i][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Sadly, the gap between the accusers and the accused is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives. Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering his (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking him to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes. He is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by ScienceWatch: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
promise10:

You guys can't cease amazing me in your delusion.

God is NOT bothered of your unbelief, your unbelief simply has NO effect on his reality. So, he is not allowing miracles to happen, so that you guys can see how deluded you are. He doesn't care about your belief system!

This only exposes your delusion the more! Even if he involves doctors in this, will that still make it clear enough for you people to believe? Because even if he involves a doctor, you guys still have some questions to ask to make you look bright to yourself.

What if he bribes the doctors? What if it was staged? What if she lied for jesus? What if she just wanted to deceive people? What if.....what if......and what if....? These are the kinds of questions most of you will still ask if doctors were involved.

The worst thing you can do is to wish that it is unreal, which is just a mere wishful thinking. So sit down and expect more testimonies.
Mmmm !! Well said PROMISE10 ! I WOULD NOT HAVE EXPLAIN IT BETTER.
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by ScienceWatch: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bandeco:

Sorry bro!
I am not sure if you made a valid point.

This "miracle" can be performed by anyone including me and you. . I see no difference between this and a nollywood movie.

I want to see TB Joshua grow an amputated leg back to normal
or
Cure a certified HIV patient. Doctors will be on ground to confirm the persons status and retest the person after oga TB Joshua must have performed his magic.

Unless I can independently verify this two things. For now he is just a con artist
Shame on you, Bandeco. You argue like someone with Penal Erectile Dysfunction. You are unable to penetrate what you desire !!!

Why dont you stop acting like a child, demanding proof of this, proof of that.
Rather tell us what you have done to find the proof that you want.

I bet you are like all the other sickos, you only repeat what other tell you.

What will it take for me to believe in Bandeco ? Well, he must get straight A's in all his subjects. He must be able to convert a Uno 1100 into a Porche. He must be able to write a computor program that can help millions detect a FALSE pastor.

I am trying hard to believe in Bandeco but I need more proof ! He must be able to satisfy his woman with a dysfunctional penis. He must also be able to protect his friends from a hostage situation and be the one to die for their freedom.

May the force be with you people :
hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317, adepeter26, niflheim, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, onetrack, plaetton, uyilredia, ifenes, hopefulLandlord
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by nexxtly: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
TB JOSHUA MORING WATER AND SCOAN VISIT
Good morning my dear brothers and sisters
My name is sister Angela from Switzerland last
month i desperately wanted to visit the SCOAN
in Lagos Nigeria to get the new morning water to
help my sick mom but i was not sent invitation
after many times of trying ...i was so sad until i
searched for friends from Lagos on Facebook
where i communicated with one sister from the
church sister Helen who finally sent me the new
morning water through DHL and i used it for my
mom and she became well i now know that TB
Joshua is a true Man of God to save this
generation through Jesus Christ God bless scoan
God bless T B Joshua God bless Nigeria. .
if you need an urgent invitation from scoan, or
you do not have the money to visit scoan
yourself, i can connect you to a trusted sister
from Lagos Nigeria who will help you with what
ever you need . Email her on
sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com
Re: T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos by geoworldedu: 1:20am On Mar 22, 2018
nexxtly:
TB JOSHUA MORING WATER AND SCOAN VISIT Good morning my dear brothers and sisters My name is sister Angela from Switzerland last month i desperately wanted to visit the SCOAN in Lagos Nigeria to get the new morning water to help my sick mom but i was not sent invitation after many times of trying ...i was so sad until i searched for friends from Lagos on Facebook where i communicated with one sister from the church sister Helen who finally sent me the new morning water through DHL and i used it for my mom and she became well i now know that TB Joshua is a true Man of God to save this generation through Jesus Christ God bless scoan God bless T B Joshua God bless Nigeria. . if you need an urgent invitation from scoan, or you do not have the money to visit scoan yourself, i can connect you to a trusted sister from Lagos Nigeria who will help you with what ever you need . Email her on sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com
How much have you been paid to do this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.