Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? (746 Views)

Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Aisha Buhari Helps Stroke Patient Duped By 419ers In Benue (Pics) / Benue State Government Commissions A Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by teeboynaij: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2016
The ogun state drum festival has come and gone but the memories of the events like erecting the tallest drum by the governor,drum competitions,various cultural troupe display and the much talked about raffle draw with prices like ty a trip to Kenya,Dubai,a Toyota corolla car and the mouthwatering 2bedroom bungalow @agbara igbesa with the tickets been sold to citizens before the grand finale, is still fresh in my head. Fortunately, the grand price was won by a fresh OAU graduate Abolade Jamiu with ticket no 0125041 which was picked by the deputy governor, accompanied by the speaker of the house of assembly,SSG and the head of service. But to my surprise 5months down the line, no house has been given to the guy and to make things worse, the commissioner for Arts and Culture who organized the festival told him to do his worse if he's tired of waiting.we went to the citizens right department of the ministry of justice to no avail. This is why I am coming on this platform to help make this news so that it will get to the governor.

Lalasticlala abeg o.

Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by mymadam(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2016
wink No, not yet. The social media can perform wonders. Relax.

1 Like

Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by saintfellow(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Hmm am i the only feeling that the house was actually given. the commisioner of culture has a lot of explanation to explain, going by his reply to your friend for him to do his worst means that house was actually given by the state.
op dnt worry, when this thread gets to front page, for wider audience.
That commisioner must provide the house.

1 Like

Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by teeboynaij: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2016
I will be soo happy to see it moved to front page cause I smell rat too and I trust my fellow nairalanders
Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2016
What happened to ur friend in called 'change' in English language, it's called 'chanji' in hausa language, it's called 'uwa mmebi' in igbo. Chinese call it 'Xiao Chang'. grin
I'm sure you guys voted for it so stop whining grin
Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by greatwhite(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by greatwhite(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Use all the social media platform available to you to spread the story. In one week they would respond. if you know the governor's twitter handle send the story to him copy PMB.

1 Like

Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by teeboynaij: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2016
This is a guy that bought soo many ticket to increase his chances of winning o
Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by mogentle(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by blessedvisky(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Lol. This is a deadly combination of APC, CHANGE, & OGUN State.
Na only Ògún ( God of thunder) fit help your padding now OO.
Lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by Oladipos(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2016
The Commissioner might has collected the house and sold it or even given it to some of his girlfriends. But where are we headed in this country?
Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by teeboynaij: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
I know that posts like this will not be moved to fp but Lola Idije's birthday cake can be moved there. Not surprised though,from my findings Dayo adeneye the honourable commissioner for information in ogun state is a friend of the house. Shior!
Re: Has My Friend Been Duped By Ogun State Government? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Corruption cool

(1) (Reply)

A Legal Exposition To The Recent Actions Of The DSS To The Bench—Barr D.G Daniel / This Is How Much EFCC Has Recovered In The Last 10 Months. / Farmer Shows Off Huge 30kg Tuber Of Cassava He Harvested From His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.