Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Trial - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trial (1669 Views)

Taylor Swift Takes The Stand In Groping Trial: "He Had A Handful Of My Ass" / Woman On Trial For Texts 'driving Boyfriend To Suicide'... Pictures / Seriously, We Are Tired Of Trial and Error. Where Are The Good girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trial by brownshooga: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Heard a knock on the door and silently cursed the person knocking for disturbing my sleep. The door has been opened since and just when I removed my clothes to sleep, is when this visitor decided to come.

Who is there? I barked angrily with anger written all over my face.

There was no response. I quickly moved over my wardrobe to get a towel to cover my dangling breast and my butt. The towel barely did justice to my hips as my lower butt angrily shot out of the towel.

I went close to the door and peeped through the window to confirm who was knocking.
So it's even you Debby, did my villagers send you to come and torment me this afternoon? I asked and hissed the same time, she laughed it off and poked at my ribs.
I flung the towel aside and laid on the bed naked again.

Don't tell me you still angry about your phone that is missing, don't worry you will get another Debby said.
I didn't respond and looked the other way.

We had a test 2 days ago, I foolishly left my phone and wallet in my bag when we were asked to put everything away. After the test, I went to where I kept my bag and couldn't find it, a cold chill ran down my spine when I remembered that my phone and wallet containing #7000 is inside.

The money was for a text book which I have to buy before submitting an assignment.

Tears rolled down my cheek when the thought of theft strucked my mind.
I started panicking and searched for my bag among the heap of bags hysterically.
Was going numb before some of my coursemate came to comfort me.

I quickly burst into tears and started crying. My bag was seen the next day without any trace of my phone or wallet. I felt so...

Oroma! Debby called, have you being listening to me?
I quickly drifted back to reality, with a startled face.
Huh? What were you saying? I asked Debby.
Don't tell me you have being thinking again, don't worry you will get another phone and mo...

I quickly interrupted her, asking how will I get it, you know my mum is just a widow struggling to fend for I and my sibling and the last phone I got is from Jide and we are no longer dating.

It's ok she said and gently stroked my flat tummy and played with my navel.
Well, that's not why am here, I came to tell you that my boyfriend is in town and he came with his friend.

I can't go alone and want you to accompany me pleasssssse.

I hissed and bluntly told her I can't go with her. Why? She asked startled, it's friday you can't lay on the bed all day thinking
I replied nothing and she started poking my tummy, ribs, breast saying it can't be nothing.

I laughed loudly, rolling on the bed begging her to stop, she refused saying she won't stop until I say yes.
When I couldn't bear it any longer, I screamed yes! While fart loudly escaped my butt.

She laughed and spanked my ass.
I added quickly added that my transport fare will be on her.
She smiled and said she will come for me by 7pm.
I dragged my short gown down a little bit while trying to be stable on the heels Debby borrowed me. It's a 4 inches silhouette red coloured heel and was a bit tight on me.
The heel complemented the short low neck cut black gown which exposed my boobs and my full legs.

While Debby wore a long gown with a high slit which seem like it gonna expose her pant as she walks. She also wore a heel.

As we walked towards the table where her friends were, I could feel men's eyes feeding on my soft butt as it wobbled behind me which made me uncomfortable.
We reached the table in quick strides and to my disappointment, the men she referred to as her boyfriend, is old enough to be her father.

She noticed the expression on my face and gave me a stern look, which made me to comport myself.
The men are pot bellied, with tribal marks on their face. They could pass for politicians but dressed sporty.

They both wore a Ralph polo and jeans, with a sneakers to complement it.
Was jolted back when Debby kicked me gently.

"Meet Alhaji Usman and Chief Ade", Debby said introducing me to them.
"Chief and Alhaji", meet my bestie Oroma.
I stretched out my hands and shook the chief and the Alhaji. The Alhaji held my hands for some seconds and grinned, exposing his brownish teeth.
I felt like puking but checked myself
immediately.

Debbie and the chief excused us, and I was left with just the Alhaji. Immediately they left, the Alhaji signalled to me to come sit on his laps, I sat reluctantly and he asked in a popular hausa accent, "what type of drink and food would you like to have?" I was about replying when I felt his hard dick rubbing against my butt, I felt uncomfortable and quickly replied that any red wine will do so he will let me sit on the chair.

I heard the tap running, I jumped up unconsciously thinking I forgot to turn it off, but when I got up, I noticed that the room isn't familiar.

Was also having a banging head, I tried re collecting how I got to the room before I noticed that I was even naked.

I exhaled loudly, stood up to get my cloth and pants scattered on the ground, when a huge man entered the room from the bathroom.
He was also naked and I quickly grabbed the bed sheets to cover up and immediately recognised him to be the Alhaji I met yesterday.

That was when it dawned on me that I was drugged. But where could Debby be, did she plan this too?, I wondered.
"You are up" the Alhaji said and walked towards me with his long slim diccck at alert.

"Stay back" I said, he laughed and said I should stop behaving like a child. He dragged the sheet from me, and grabbed my left nipple, and sucked it greedily while squeezing the right breast roughly.

My back was against the table, when he saw that the table couldn't support my weight, he held my hair and dragged me to the bed.
I was too scared to scream because he is too huge and can overpower me easily.

Was too surprise to struggle because the Alhaji I met last night was nice and calm.
He pushed me to the bed and turned me around, using my hand and knee to support my body.

He held my tummy with his left hand, trailing it to my nipple and pinching it from time to time, and dragged my butt to his waist.

He drove his long hard dick into my fleshy dry hole and slapped my butt hard when I groaned in pain.

He continued spanking my butt for some minutes as I whimpered.

He turned me around when he started shivering, his eyes looked like it wanted to pop out from its socket.

I became so scared thinking he was going to die, only for him to spill his thick liquid on my belly and collapsed on me.

I was too weak to push him aside, because my body was hurting me, I could still feel his thrust in my pusssy.
Couldn't move my legs because they were heavy and I felt like he scattered my wombs.

I might have slept for long, because when I woke up, it was almost dusk and there was no trace of the Alhaji.
I got out of the bed and noticed a beautiful white Channels bag that wasn't there before.
I looked inside the bag and saw a new smart phone and a bundle of #500 naira note.
Was too excited to count how much it is, that the pain on my leg vanished.

There was also a new cloth on the chair for me to change into.
I quickly wore them and went home smiling within me.

To be continued...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trial by bitchcrafts: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2016
lol
Re: Trial by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Following
Re: Trial by sinaj(f): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Following
nah diz kind thread u go folo tongue

1 Like

Re: Trial by Synzu(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Where's the OP? Don't keep me waiting undecided

1 Like

Re: Trial by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2016
brownshooga I am waiting embarassed what did alhaji do to her undecided

1 Like

Re: Trial by brownshooga: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2016
Synzu:
will continue after 30 likes and comments tongue
Re: Trial by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Following

I know I was ganna find u here undecided now wetin the story teach u so far ??

1 Like

Re: Trial by Synzu(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2016
brownshooga:

Since its short, the thread may not pull traffic but if you continue....

1 Like

Re: Trial by brownshooga: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Synzu:

Since its short, the thread may not pull traffic but if you continue....
still typing
Re: Trial by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2016
sinaj:
nah diz kind thread u go folo tongue

Berlynn:

before nko? tongue tongue wetin carry una cone here too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trial by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2016
brownshooga:
see your head like 30 likes undecided undecided
Re: Trial by jonaifame22(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2016
Chai my dick is standing as if I'm the alhaji!
Re: Trial by jackie3B(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2016
waiting....... continue ooooh
Re: Trial by charijee(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Following
Synzu:
See them grin.......they can never miss out

Where's Smellymouth .....food don ready grin

1 Like

Re: Trial by Smellymouth: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2016
"...He dragged the sheet from me, and grabbed my left nipplè, and sucked it greedily while squeezing the right breast roughly, he pushed me over..."

Chineke Nna.. This is not something like a Djoking sturvs oo.. shocked shocked

Na here I go spend my Saturday.. grin

Bikokwa, OP fire down.. Don't keep us waiting..

I and Charijee, we are readiforrit..

1 Like

Re: Trial by charijee(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
"...He dragged the sheet from me, and grabbed my left nipplè, and sucked it greedily while squeezing the right breast roughly, he pushed me over..."

Chineke Nna.. This is not something like a Djoking sturvs oo.. shocked shocked

Na here I go spend my Saturday.. grin

Bikokwa, OP fire down.. Don't keep us waiting..

I and Charijee, we are readiforrit..

Lol grin badosky Alaga....welcome to your ministry cheesy....are you sure we're ready? ....in your voice "this is not a joking sturvs" grin

1 Like

Re: Trial by Smellymouth: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:
Lol grin badosky Alaga....welcome to your ministry cheesy....are you sure we're ready? ....in your voice "this is not a joking sturvs" grin

Ahn-Ahn,wee are ready jare..(Ati-ready)!!

I wee foekus on these thread as though it is ofishial mission..

Didn't you see wia the OP say dem press bweast as though bweast be like fufu? grin cheesy cheesy

Brownshooga,Ma teju mi mole oo..

1 Like

Re: Trial by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:

Where's Smellymouth .....food don ready grin
hahahaha. See as I sidon for front seat grin
Re: Trial by charijee(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ahn-Ahn,wee are ready jare..(Ati-ready)!!

I wee foekus on these thread as though it is ofishial mission..

Didn't you see wia the OP say dem press bweast as though bweast be like fufu? grin cheesy cheesy

Brownshooga,Ma teju mi mole oo..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai!..... That kind free pressing.........for this recession.....who gives out freely again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trial by charijee(f): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahaha. See as I sidon for front seat grin
Enjoy jare

1 Like

Re: Trial by Smellymouth: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai!..... That kind free pressing.........for this recession.....who gives out freely again? cheesy

Recession haff affected everybody oo..

As I dey hia so, any bweast my hand mistakenly touch, police fit even arrest me for manslaughter because I might end up twisting the nipplè like say na Radio station I dey search for.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trial by sinaj(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

As I dey hia so, any bweast my hand mistakenly touch, police fit even arrest me for manslaughter because I might end up twisting the nipplè like say na Radio station I dey search for.. cheesy
repent o! cheesy

Shebi u no go go work tode grin

Na pusssy thread u wan spend ya satude grin

1 Like

Re: Trial by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:
Enjoy jare
you can also take a seat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial by Smellymouth: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2016
sinaj:
repent o! cheesy

Shebi u no go go work tode grin

Na pusssy thread u wan spend ya satude grin

Hunnie, na punnay thread win this Saturday oo.. grin

Iffa don't spend it hia, shey na politics section u wan make I visit? tongue

1 Like

Re: Trial by charijee(f): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you can also take a seat grin
Already seated sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial by charijee(f): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so? cheesy

So scarcity of bweast reach you.......make I yarn you the latest grin

Just seeing ==>5k

Pressing &squeezing ==>7k

Then squeezing and sucking ==>10k

All thanks to recession cheesy
Re: Trial by Smellymouth: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:
Na so? cheesy

So scarcity of bweast reach you.......make I yarn you the latest grin

Just seeing ==>5k

Pressing &squeezing ==>7k

Then squeezing and sucking ==>10k

All thanks to recession cheesy

Chisos!! Just for bweast? shocked shocked

Will I press and sucked the bweast for 1 month? undecided

Pressing, Squeezing and sucking ==> #17,000.

Vaseline ==> #100..

1 Like

Re: Trial by Winnelyn(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Following
Re: Trial by charijee(f): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Chisos!! Just for bweast? shocked shocked

Will I press and sucked the bweast for 1 month? undecided

Pressing, Squeezing and sucking ==> #17,000.

Vaseline ==> #100..
E don do make we no derail again cheesy....you too like bweast

Op sorry biko....fire down wink

1 Like

Re: Trial by brownshooga: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Synzu, charijee,winnelyn, stfuareyouGod, jonaifame22, jackie3B, berylnn, sinaj, smellymouth

1 Like

Re: Trial by Synzu(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:

Where's Smelly.mouth .....food don ready grin

I'm only here to support the OP's talent. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Heart Broken Nigerian Girl Cries Uncontrollably On Facebook / Reasons Why You Must Insist On Knowing About Your Pertners Past Relationship /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.