Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex (1624 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by casttlebarbz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
I STEPPED outside from a family wedding party in order to get a bit of peace but ended up having sex with my girlfriend’s sister.I love my girlfriend but the relationship has never been really exciting.We got together by accident and there has always been something missing.
I met her at work and we got on well — as friends.I am 27, she is 23.Then my landlord gave me notice as he was selling theflat.She said I could stay at hers until I got something sorted out.That was ten months ago.We shared a bottle of wine one evening and ended up in bed.Next morning she asked if we were together and I just could not say no.

She has introduced me to her family, including her 26-year-old sister who is in a relationship and has a five-year-old son.I fancied her sister from the start and then three months ago we went to their cousin’s wedding and there was a big party.I went outside for some fresh air and found my girlfriend’s sister there.We were chatting and I told her I fancied her and sheadmitted she felt the same.She said her boyfriend is nice but boring and they rarely have sex.We went to a quieter part of the garden and started kissing.
It felt amazing.We ended up having sex in my car and we have been messaging and meeting whenever we can since.Everything is amazing when we are together.There is passion, laughter and wonderful sex.
We have fallen in love but we do not know what to do.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin

U already play with a nasty the fire..

I won't give my opinion since u don't need one.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
what I will say is ride on

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
I dont give a Bleep.all my bleeps are exhausted.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Emac34: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please Op do post some reasonable next time..
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Rapmaestro(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bro, D Koko is u are enjoying it Shey Enjoy ojere
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Elmojiid(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
you are enjoying two sisters at once i hail bros u be the real mvp o, the person i kwn that did such tin while am in skool in ile-ife end up..........dnt let me tell u,u beta backoff and stay wit ur babe.
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by firstking01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bullshitundecided
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Cholls(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
my brother what do you need from us here?
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by casttlebarbz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Elmojiid:
you are enjoying two sisters at once i hail bros u be the real mvp o, the person i kwn that did such tin while am in skool in ile-ife end up..........dnt let me tell u,u beta backoff and stay wit ur babe.
thanks man
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Kobicove(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Enjoy it while it lasts but be ready for the consequences undecided
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by Oilwell(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op. U are in lust and not love
Re: My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex by casttlebarbz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oilwell:
Op. U are in lust and not love
how sure are you?

(1) (Reply)

[UPDATE] How Do I Get This Girl? / Man From South Africa Who Was Raped By 2 Women Shares His Story / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Girlfrnd/boyfrnd Has Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.