Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown (7281 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy / Couple's Wedding Cake Throws The Internet Into Frenzy - People Reacts / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
emeijeh:

Cos it's like ginger bread grin

lol
Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by DIKEnaWAR: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Xiadnat:

Woman/sis, you are not some guys ho. Respect yourself first. You are more than a vagina, boobs and ass. You are more than a mere object of sexual gratification. Get a man that will recognize and marry the sustenance that you are. Dont thank God, he did not create and reduce you to a ho.

Pls, dont quote me again if you have no substantial and intelligent rebuttal.

So this garbage replete with effluvium and miasma is your 'substantial and intelligent' submission?

No matter how you treat your woman with 'recognition of her substance' (whatever cliche that you regurgitated from your pretended 'substance'), as long as you are not fvcking her well, she'll feel shortchanged.

Women compare notes like men too. If they are wanting, they feel trapped and miserable, since they have less tendency to cheat.

Fvck her well well. It is part of 'recognising her substance' Don't forget to thank me for this tip.
Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by DIKEnaWAR: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:
Nigger i'll feel disrespected if a man grabs my butt like this in public. Its sending a very wrong msg about her nd him too undecided

Did you just address me as 'Nigger'? I thought you are the type that attach Mr before a name; all soft and lavender water. Living by the books and civil ethics.

I didn't know you have a wild side of you waiting to be unleashed. You need the right combination to unlock that animal within. Who knows, you might just let me grab and tap that ass before the world.

1 Like

Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by ITbomb(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
I can see the reason her boobs looks so flat
Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by Fidelismaria: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
oh yeah

dat is how i wanna grab my b**tch ass
Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by Vikky014(f): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
MasterBaiter:
the same thing as the other thread.
wife with no boƶbs.
lmao
Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by metallisc(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
LuvU2:
Not in public berbier, not in public Lol

cool down, i know your type grin grin grin ... if a guy grabs your bum like that behind closed doors, the next ten seconds this will be you... grin grin grin

Re: Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown by bitchcrafts: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Oluwa oh, That booty must be so soft !masterbashin loadin'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demanding Boyfriend; My Story / 12 Widely Believed Sperm Facts That Are Actually False / Shakira, 45, 'very Angry' After Ex Gerard Pique Went Public With New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.