Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) (69467 Views)

Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by creepsyme(f): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
casnido:

http://thenationonlineng.net/couple-bathed-acid-making-love-kano/
probably they make too much noise while making love and the assailant had noticed, who knows he/she must have been intimacy. starved for long got jealous and attacked them. wish dem quick recovery.
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by lozanni(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
lols@ovoko.

Do you know the place or you just heard it from someone
I thought that is someone's name?
I think the Police should spread their dragnets to ex-lovers or jilted lovers. Hostile neighbours should also be questioned by the Police. I pray the perpetrators are found and punished adequately.
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by thorpido(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:
That's terrible! shocked

They left their window open while making love
It's because of the heat.
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by charijee(f): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
farem:

Do you lock yours (in case you're married)?
Still a virgin please cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by ogbonnacomfort: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
evil cry
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by nextprince: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beezed:
op must you lie abt a pic? This woman is a business woman in Kano who got acid bathed by her rival.. who has been caught. I even knw d woman.
I think since the media has been inundated with many crime news from the south, the op feel he must manufacture one for the north grin
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by edimahgurl(f): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See the baastard that did it
oh! Wat a lovely signature undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by ikemesit4477: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
casnido:

which kind of tragedy is these, abi person no go make love again for him house?
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by doctorgyna(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nwanne, light no dey
charijee:
That's terrible! shocked

Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
_hmmn_
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by AdiDami: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
I strongly believe that they were shouting or moaning out loud then the "victim" who most likely was being harassed by their sound had to take out his "vengeance" on them!
Let's learn to "
be in control when we are out of control"
May God help us!
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Aroh48(m): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
wetin dey him waste like dat?
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
that picture made front page weeks ago with different headline, Bloggers concocting/fabricating stories to attract traffic and empathy...
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by APCsupporter: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
AVECDEO:
Nothing person no go hear from this savage tribe... >sad

Aren't you people worse? You that burn people alive for stealing ordinary radio
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
I guess they are on cowgirl position
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by NGZSPARKS01(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
What type of news is this?

Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Nina4u(f): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
My question is we're the heck do you buy acid anyway? Anybody can get a hold of it? That's crazy cause what if u have a serial killer resolving budies in drums of acid? Isn't acid regulated in Nigeria so the citizens can't get hold of it? In us u can't simply go in and buy acid.. What u gonna use it for.. Bla bla bla.. That's a factory substanse that should only be sold to autorised company for whatever the factory make that requires acid... This is very crule and nasty.. God will deal with that person eventually meanwhile the acid thrower I hope karma visit him with the same medecin undecided
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Nina4u(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
AdiDami:
I strongly believe that they were shouting or moaning out loud then the "victim" who most likely was being harassed by their sound had to take out his "vengeance" on them!
Let's learn to "
be in control when we are out of control"
May God help us!
if I have sex the neighbours go know your name.. What you saying is bullshit.. That's no excuse to throw acid on people.. If u moan or are loud having sex... There is nobodeys buissness what u do in your own home..
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by urchmoney73(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:
this already made frontpage sometime ago,but with a different heading
u re on point bro
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
AVECDEO:
Nothing person no go hear from this savage tribe... >sad
IIlliteracy couple with poverty are indeed a serious disease capable of making a Man reason like a Donkey
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by AVECDEO: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Eco2580:

IIlliteracy couple with poverty are indeed a serious disease capable of making a Man reason like a Donkey
Aboki d cow...get a grip on your savage lifestyle. grin
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by glossy6(f): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
charijee:
That's terrible! shocked
They need the air since no One is sure of power supply undecided
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by itzgbengene: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
casnido:

Our correspondent made fruitless efforts to reach the spokesman of Kano Police Command, Mr Ubayi Ringim Raubilu, as calls to his mobile phonesdid not go through, while he did not answer a text message sent to his phone line, at press time.
Nigerian security
!!!
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by LieDetector(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Lmao grin
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by faithugo64(f): 2:13am On Sep 25, 2016
urchmoney73:
u re on point bro
cry

where did u you keep the 'f' beside my moniker?
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by huntax(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2016
charijee:
That's terrible! shocked

How is that a problem? They were in their apartment, not on the street.
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2016
It'll be very easy to get the perpetrator. Round up the man's former girlfriends and the woman's former boyfriends and jealous neighbours.
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by PureGold02(f): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Wish them quick recovery
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by odogwu9(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2016
charijee:
That's terrible! shocked

They need the air na..fresh air while making love...
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Haba is NL short of stories now,weve read dis on NL before,but wit a different thread.....
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by ibmworld(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Wicked world..We r living in.
Re: Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) by Ishiugbo: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now cry
...under the bed in your room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing For More Than Three Weeks Now / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.