Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post (3063 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Open Letter To President Buhari - Facebook User And Buhari's Supporter / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Thisis2raw(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Nigerians got no chills

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Thisis2raw(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
More

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by johnpaulo(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Only in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by 234GT(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Zombies will continue to worship Buhari until recession-induced hunger resets their brains.

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Rrankdonga(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
At least we didn't see GEJ's daughter display any ignorance on the worldwide web and ask people to share her ignorance.

"So stop being fooled by the beauty of the outside of people"
Damn this girl's not even creative with her grammar.

Like if you think Hausa has become the official language in Aso Villa.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Bestlily(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
j
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Femco2016(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2016
One thing is certain,zhara is a graduate... Lol.

7 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Omo see bashing! Come 2019, I wanna bet frustration will make some people not to contest!!!

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Aegon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rrankdonga:
At least we didn't see GEJ's daughter display any ignorance on the worldwide web and ask people to share her ignorance.

it's fufulde that's the official language in Aso Villa.

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by AntiZombie: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
dayuuum

buhari blood spread olodoism to the daughter shocked cool shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by littlewonders: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
I pity the girl just now. She might hurriedly bring that account down.

1. Everybody make mistakes, but public figures are extremely watched.

But if you school outside the shores of our great country because you yearn for a better educational quality then be ready for critics at any slightest mistake.

Even me no expect mistake from you, cos you believe say my 9ja sch no make sense before you leave for abroad school.

As for you Father, if I manage to survive till 2019. I'll sacrifice my energy to make sure I tear any posters from his ilk or families.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by AngelAhnie(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
No Joy at all gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by profstar(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Am I the only one that noticed that her grammatical mistakes are exactly like that of her mother, especially the singular/plural verb wahala (mixing of is and are).

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Flexherbal(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Men are nor smiling...
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy I love these dudes: Akumun Solomon and Tim Nyor for not asslicking her.

And Buhari spent Billions sending her abroad to school.

English Ntor!.

5 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by George22016(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
she merely described her father with style
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by profstar(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I love these dudes: Akumun Solomon and Tim Nyor for not asslicking her.

And Buhari spent Billions sending her abroad to school.

English Ntor!.
Like guys normally do to you right? grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
profstar:

Like guys normally do to you right? grin
No!, for being real men. grin
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by mofy1(f): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
She use ijaw tune pronounce the save(safe)
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by richidinho(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Epic replies i must say
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by profstar(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
herbie27:
No!, for being real men. grin
wink
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Eazybay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Her dad had to forge.

Her sis had to resit Law sch exam.

How come u expect so much 4rm her intellectually

She couldn't even read up on d snake b4 rushing to d media (like her papa), guess she reads only cartoons too.. No go speak dis kind English for UN assembly ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by oxmale: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol.... I no fit laugh
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by seunny4lif(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
My belle ooooh
Nigerians grin grin grin

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
A perfect description of her popsy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by idupaul: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Can we blame her at all? A dull apple can never fall far from a very dull apple tree... Thousands of dollars spent to educate this dull offspring yet no result and some people expect the source of her dullness to produce results..SMH

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by HtwoOw: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
When I've just checked this Phantom posters and thier blunders are far worse even the asslicking sons of bitches jubilation here are far worse

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by Ezerbullet(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin grin schooling abroad doesn't make you more intelligent!
Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by photoshoot(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rrankdonga:

Lol, you are here acting like the perfect one, yet, you can't punctuate properly. You should learn to punctuate well, don't let us think the money spent on your education is a waste.

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by ammyluv2002(f): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chai! Some guys are not smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Zahra Buhari Facebook Post by idupaul: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
When I've just checked this Phantom posters and thier blunders are far worse even the asslicking sons of bitches jubilation here are far worse

Mumu you gbaguaned more than any body else on this thread..PLS see below the fix to the nonsense you wrote.

"Well, I have just checked posts correcting Zahra's and some even made far worse blunders. Even the a$$licking SOBs jubilating here couldn't do better."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Has Exposed Buhari's In Calling IPOB A Terrorist Group (video) - Reno Omokri / Who Else Have Noticed Monkey Pox Died A Natural Death / 10 Jesus Christ Quotes Hidden By The Church—and What They Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.