Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) (39051 Views)

Hunger In Nigeria: 7 Quotes That Should Inspire You To Impact Lives (photos) / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / Man Picks Boy Sent Out Of School In Awka And Decides To Train Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by espn(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
eleburu:
Mother Teresa famously said that not everyone of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love. You don't have to wait to be a multi billionaire before you touch someone else's life. In fact, sometimes you may find somebody with less means being kinder than another with more resources.

IG Wala posted this inspiring pictures of how an individual lifted up the underprivileged children of economically disenfranchised Nigerians.

He Wrote!!!

"See what my friend Hassan Rilwan Did! He picked Almajiris on the street and change their destiny. [b]This is what the Northern elders and leaders could not do even with the [s]resources and power at their disposal."[/s]
[/b]Money they stole from the common people..
http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/man-picked-almajiri-children-from.html?m=1

photo credit: IG WALA

CC: lalasticlala
Nice1
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by dokJ: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
kunu drinkin future terorists.
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by richidinho(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mayor38:
Download full album sorry, please, Thanks by BOC Nigerian most Toured Artist via
http://www.beautifularewa.com/2016/09/boc-madaki-sorry-please-thanks.html?m=1 

Take dis sh1t out of here, na who e epp? grin
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by galaxy4rep(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
almajiri!
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
limeta:

Goodluck Jona tried his best and got boko haram in return
slowpoke What has GEJ deed or misdeed got to do with this.The earlier you IPOD children wake from your slumber the better for you.
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
is see no reason y couples should be worried for not having kids,when there are many kids to be adopted

God bless dis man!
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
eleburu:
Mother Teresa famously said that not everyone of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love. You don't have to wait to be a multi billionaire before you touch someone else's life. In fact, sometimes you may find somebody with less means being kinder than another with more resources.

IG Wala posted this inspiring pictures of how an individual lifted up the underprivileged children of economically disenfranchised Nigerians.

He Wrote!!!

"See what my friend Hassan Rilwan Did! He picked Almajiris on the street and change their destiny. This is what the Northern elders and leaders could not do even with the resources and power at their disposal."

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/man-picked-almajiri-children-from.html?m=1

photo credit: IG WALA

CC: lalasticlala
abeg who are their parents, who brought them to this part of planet earth, where are they from, why are these part of Nigeria keep reproducing nuisances, one EDIOT will open his gutter and said we has the number , which number do u have ,what I'm seeing right here are faces of terror and street urchin's, unresourceful kids roaming around causing havoc on patriotic law abiding citizen, if u ask them now , they will say ND avenger are the problem of Nigeria, how are they the problem, how can a full grown man and impregnate a woman after child bearing the parents will dump them in street to be a Nuisance, if u ask them to embrace child control they will say Allah instruct them to reproduce as much as they can, if u ask them how are they going to fend for the tens of children he stupidly bring into this ugly world plus many wives, he will say Allah will take care of them for me, which Allah will take care of suffering u knowingly bring upon urself.... well I pity North

3 Likes

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
madridguy:
Chief MKO of bless memory said: I don't count my riches on cars, houses and money I have but I count my riches on people's I help.

Jazakalahu Hassan Rilwan. May Allah accept your good deed as an act of Ibadah and reward abundantly.
That was a great quote from a good man.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
As a de-tribalized Nigerian, a true Christian without any atom of religious rascality or bigotry,I make bold to say...

Hassan Rilwan is a true Nigerian, and a child of the Most High God and may His blessings continually follow him.

God bless Hassan Rilwan
God bless his family
God bless the womb that gave him life
God prosper his resources

Let's all pray for Hassan Rilwan.

Long Live Hassan Rilwan
Long Live true muslims
Long Live Nigeria
Shame on our bad leaders
Shame on all false and pretentious muslims

#HassanRilwan
#OfficialWinner-BestMuslim2016
#BlessedSoul
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by seguno2: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
I thought it was Emir Sanusi or president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by ephi123(f): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
obyrich:
This is what the North needs most. God bless him and keep him from their wicked elites who will rather have these children remain street urchins all their lives.
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
...while Dangote is still making money for OBJ, after dem go call some people boiboi
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Let's just hope they won't return to the streets. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
limeta:

please tell them, they can never appreciate that because of their region and religion.
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
maoolakanm:
slowpoke What has GEJ deed or misdeed got to do with this.The earlier you IPOD children wake from your slumber the better for you.
you're one of the id!ots I was expecting to drop a stupid reply.
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
InvertedHammer:

"Emphasis" mine.

Pun intended?
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by obodi1: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
that is good one

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Rexyl(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wondering!

some people are still given birth to children they don't need in this century when we are learning to design living according to the meager resources. Their fathers and mothers are wicked.

Anyway thanks to the kind man. The boys could have taken after boko haram guys to cause serious problems in the society.
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
maoolakanm:
Must u call iPod are u sure he is even igbo
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Mbenny(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hausa people will just give birth to so many children they can't take care of. I believe all those children have parents.
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pidggin:
See the consequence of child marriage and polygamy

God bless this man
True!
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by jegz25(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
limeta:

get ur facts right and stop making ur ignorance so obvious.boko haram started under yar'adua
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
God bless the man...

But the north shud discourage d issue of women giving birth to kids and dumping dem on the street for Allah to cater for! Its toally nonsense and a crime against humanity.

The northern elders profit frm dis by turning d vulnerable children to slaves and using dem to fulfil their selfish desires.

Our leaders and hypocrisy are like

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
this is what i know to be a philanthropist.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
i pray u will neva run dry, God will provide source able means to sustained u and d children.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by azezola(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jzk
Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Almighty God JEHOVAH will bless and multiply him a thousand fold as he has sowed.

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:58am On Sep 25, 2016
May God rewards you Abundantly for your nice gestures, how I wish our polithiefcian can emulate this dude, but instead they prefer to sow their loots in the other genders boreholes. Olorun nri yin

1 Like

Re: Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) by Triple333: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Chai! All these for the North? Biafra no get this goodies after the war from nig. Instead they took all our money and left us with jus 20 pounds. Thiefs!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neco Result 2008 / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019 / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.