Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

How To Remove Dark Spot. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remove Dark Spot. (568 Views)

Please Help Me O How Do I Get Rid Of Pimples And Dark Spot Problem / What Is The Best Home Remedies For Removing Dark Spot On Face? / Dark Spot Removal And Stretch Mark Removal Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Dark Spot. by slegend(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hi guys,am not here to entertain anyone,am just here to teach us some tricks to help remove dark spot.dark spot and other facial infections have always been a burden to mankind causing inferiority complex among the younger generations.to cut it short,this are the tips:
Step1:get a sachet of powdered milk
Step 2:mix with a little quantity of warm water.
Step3:add small amount of origial honey.
Step4:apply on your face,expecially the dark spot region.
Step5:leave for 25mins and wash off with lux soap.
Do this 3 times a week and thank me for this.remember it doesn't cost you anything.
BB pin-32681952 for any question...remain relieved,its slegend.
Re: How To Remove Dark Spot. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
thanks
Re: How To Remove Dark Spot. by slegend(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tiny23:
thanks
you are always welcome.....

(1) (Reply)

Gmos: Facts About Genectically Modified Organisms You Should Know / Erectile Dysfunction / Keep Your Joints Active And Healthy With Osteo Bi-flex Omega 3 Formular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.