Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (22405 Views)

What Does The Moon And Star Mean To Islam / WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / The Teachings Of Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by OwohEtte: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2010
Papa Gede, can you confirm your belief in the "ancestry" is approved by the teachings of Olumba?
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by papagede(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2010
Peace of the Father Bro. Owoh , Our cosmic teacher Olumba , teaches us to be practical " Thinkers ' . If you see a person you can believe that person has " Ancestors " ( Mother and Father ) . Some where it is stated Honor your mom - father . So it"s not a matter of who believes what . There are Divine Laws and ecuminical laws . There"s no question in Divine law it speaks for it"s self .
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by folly69(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
Well honestly i wont a party to those who bash OOO and i wont blame them, cus really they dont know what its about and so they give in to rumours.Anyways am not a member but I have been previleged to fellowship with them and really I dont see any thing bad in it even though I have my reserves,but I believe in live and let live.
My fiances parents are members and after we get married if she wants to go there,I will not stop her.
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by papagede(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2010
Respect , Bro. Folly 69 for bringing de voice ob reason to the table .Spirituality is personal . You are punished " BY " what you do, not " For " your free will decisions . Live and let live , Do unto others etc. are divine laws that govern themselves without our selfish opinions .
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by Ndipe(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
That Obu is regarded as the spiritual head of the universe should tell you what he really is.
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by papagede(m): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2010
We are blessed to be alive when so much knowlege has increased , which was to be an indicator that prophecies were being full filled . We don"t know half of what we perceive . For example they say your cell phone can be activated as a microphone even when it"s off. So I say enjoy your personal personal perceptions as just that " Personal" .

Time answers a lot of perceptions . People talk so vaguely about Obu . I bear witness Obu sent for me to come to Calabar from USA . I was on my new " Fire Fighter " career job 30 days , the job gave me 30 days paid vacation . That"s for real . You call it what you will . Obu sure has my undivided Respect . That"s just one thing for thought Hummm? I"m retired after 30yrs. not a scratch even watched 911 from across the river ,spirit say don"t go to that trade center . I call it my birthday i would"ve been under that event .I think we are " Shock Junkies ", itching for controversy
God is " LUV ".
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by UgochiOsu: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
I am a proud BCS member, & i am suprised how ppl can jus accuse BCS like dat. How do u even know dat we r a cult or we r witches or wizards, Y dnt u go & c 4urself & see if we do any such wickedness!!! :@ Brotherhood means everything dat is created by God, D plants, d trees, d birds, d fishes, everything dat is on dis earth is brotherhood! In BCS we practise, love, peace, humility & all qualities of God!, We DO NOT do things which r of d devil!, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has taught us how 2 love one another, how 2 b @ peace wiv one another, Everything dat he preaches he puts ALL in2 practise, A false profect is one dat does not practise wat he preaches!, So please do not b judging BCS or Leader OOO by wat u hear coz seeing is believing!
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by OwohEtte: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2010
Ugochi, peace be with you. You have spoken wisely and i pray for you
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by OwohEtte: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2010
Papa Gede,
Hi Pastor, may the peace of God continue to be with you. You are obviously someone blessed and much loved by God. You must have come from a family of legends, legends in terms of spiritualism. You must have had quite a childhood, exprienced, somehow learned and blessed with long life.

One thing I must point out to you, and i say this with the deepest humility, with no offence sincerely intended, is that in this universe, there are various powers; this is undoubted. They are either of God or lucifer. lucifer parades his powers in a most deceitful manner and believe me, he is very cunning and unless one is deeply immersed in the light of God, he will be deceived. God is light. God is love. Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself is love. Any powers or spiritual authorities that do not confess AND practise Jesus Christ-likeness is of lucifer. Most of these powers are age-old and this is the problem. Most families handed down these powers to their generations and lineage. I am certain you are not unaware of this.

There is nothing in common between light and darkness. There is no thin line either. All we need to do is look deep. You are a learned person and Im certain you understand. I wish there was another medium to communicate with you. You were offered baptism and a pastoral position for a few reasons: to liberate you from ancestral darkness into light; Im not saying you are a bad person; far from it!!! you are a kind hearted soul, but your background MIGHT be your nemesis and this is why you were made a pastor, a teacher; someone who should go out there and liberate other souls.

May the peace and blessings of God Almighty be with you. Owoh Ette
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by awoemma: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2011
well i just manage to be in the position to give infomation about bcs. the only way you can be a member of brotherhood of the cross and star is through baptism read( St. John 3: 5; St. Mark 16: 16) and immediately after baptism and anointing, one becomes a member of the fold where in dwelleth one body and one spirit and becomes bound to other brethren in one lord, one faith and one baptism.

Note:
Nobody is coaxed, intimidated, threatened or begged to accept baptism in Brotherhood.
There is absolute emphasis on fervent belief in our Lord Jesus Christ as the son of man, son of God and God himself, for whoever wants baptism in Brotherhood.
Prospective members must denounce and resign their membership of all secret societies, do away with all charms and concoctions, rings and talisman, occult books, materials and practices before baptism into Brotherhood, else such baptism is without benefit.
Money is not charged for baptism such practices are evil and attract terrible negative consequence to the perpetrator
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by naijabb: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2011
I just came across this and it appears this has been an old post; is any one still interested in knowing; i am here to help
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by Shimog(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2012
o o members are normal people and do normal things including strafin,but the believe o o obu is another son of God after jesus,and that jesus died on thursday thats how he stayed three days,and they have angelic voice when singing which they believe if the left the group they will lose,and they believe they are indestructable,from thier song "come rain come shine olumba children are indestructable"
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by mrBlunt(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
mohadana: Olumba Olumba Obum,Aladura,and Celestials chuch of christ All falls under Witchcrafts and Demon spirits.

Mohadana, you are very sickkkkkkk! what sort of odd categorization is this? you reason with ur anus, you son of a bitch, mtchew!
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
peace brethren. i think we bcs people need our own thread
Re: Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star by sendmeonly(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2015
Brotherhood is that light that has come to shine yet darkness cannot comprehend but to allow and be submissive. This is not the time for irrelevant ranting and ignorance but the period of grace, it behooves on the world to seize this golden opportunity to learn from the cosmic intelligence, the truth, love, humility and all Godly virtues the Holy Spirit personnified.

Let your spirit guide you and be led to this living Water!!!!!!!!!

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.