Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) (2020 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is simply flexibility at its peak; this African woman got her title as a result of the unique talent she has. Find below some of the pictures of the woman called the snake woman of Africa:
1. Meet Nokulunga Buthelezi
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6stf03ptmuq.c76f2813.jpg[/img]
The snake woman is a South African who is known as Lunga because of her ability to contort her body. You may never see this as big deal until you get into that position. She can bend her body in ways that will make you feel like she does not have bones at all.
2. Twisted
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3rvtsthnpccg.fc3ce7a8.jpg[/img]
For her to able to smile in this position, then you have to know she is not in any form of pain. She considers it normal for her body as she wants
3. Inherited ‘snake genes’

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1li6qnkgq5ag.f497421b.jpg[/img]
According to the snake woman of Africa, the ability to twist and turn her body into these positions was inherited from her grandmother.

Even though she never met the woman, she was told she had the ability to do everything the young lady does with her body.
4. The contortionist

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4rm218cuejt.9f31b10d.jpg[/img]
This young lady considers herself to be a contortionist even though she has no professional training.

cc lalasticlala suzan404

http://www.naijanewsdaily.com/246733-omg-see-why-this-woman-is-called-the-snake-woman-of-africa-photos.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
shocked
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by finalboss1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
break your neck shogbo ??
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by cruzita(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
and she loves snake skin cloths too

na wa o,

only to sit down touch my head for ground na war for me self
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by favourmic(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Let me try use my 3d glass
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Peacetemi: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Which one is snake woman again??
Can somebody shout LALA!!! grin
Snake is snake cheesy be it a real snake or human-snake
How lalasticlala views snake thread...

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by tripzalee(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wait oya continue
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedwow!!! Flexibility at its peak...wait make I try the first one ...I hope say my neck nor go break lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by stephanie19(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lalasticlala ooooooo....as I don see snake....na wetin dey make me shout your name oo....breakfast is ready...come rush am as e dey hot
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Breakfast abi lunch? cheesy tongue
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by greatnaija01: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
ALL SEX STYLES ARE POSSIBLE WITH HER.... cool
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
lolz...is well sha
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Benjom(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wonderful... but I can't go out with this kind of person o.
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by mrmrmister: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
[size=13pt]Lalasticlala wife don set
Oya come and marry
[/size] grin
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
splendid
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2016

Badass flexibility! shocked

Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by MBush(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Don't bed this girl to avoid a fractured pennis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Sanuzi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
clap for it. she started at d age of 9years .
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pesin fit bleep this one? grin
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Such a great talent. kind of scary though
Re: OMG!!! See Why This Woman Is Called The ‘snake Woman Of Africa’ (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Our food for front page.. Eke aka agwo snake.. Kai I no fit carry this one oo. Nah snake she be. Trust me

(1) (Reply)

9 Mind Blowing Positions That Practically Guarantee An Orgasm / If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? / 12 Sure Reasons Why Doggy Style Is The Best Sexual Position There Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.