Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House (5039 Views)

7 Signs That School Is Not For You / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by murtalaa(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is one of the government secondary schools in Gusau the capital city of Zamfara state. This school is directly opposite Zamfara State Government House. Students still learn in this dilapidated structures of Danturai Government Day Secondary School, Gusau. I wonder what the look of other government schools far away from Gusau will be. This is one of the many reasons why Zamfara state needs Governor Yari's attention.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/jalaludeen.ibrahim?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by murtalaa(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
more

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by lecturerdabo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Do they (Politicians) care about what you think?

Their children are schooling abroad!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Eww!! What a mess, do people actually learn there? And to think its close to a Government house
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by sapientia(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
For real?
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by eistien(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
why would they renovate it? when non of their children go there.

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Tallesty1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Even witches and wizards no go like to use this one dey do meeting.

4 Likes

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Taich(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Education is simply not a priority there.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by princepee: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Guess boko is haram in that state

2 Likes

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by DIKEnaWAR: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
One 1d1ot calls himself Governor of that state. He rides in armoured vehicles, speaking English upandan and is called 'His Excellency'.

He is also a progressive.

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by x6blade(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
this is wickedness
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by ITbomb(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pictures of the directly opposite government house or you are just a Wailer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by queenDD(f): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
if this school is directly opposite the government house and its looking like this, then it's too bad.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by amuokuko: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Watin konsign Mallam nd skool

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
amuokuko:
Watin konsign Mallam nd skool

abi, ab0ki no get time for school, so far no cow language to learn there..
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
They need more SHARIA COURTS than schools
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by JahSelassie(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
:oour shocked shocked shocked shocked and stupid gover.nors dey use millions buy exotic cars smh seriously
and they think awa children ll go ds kain sch undecided
I used to think Zion Methodist School Ota in ota is worse bhet this worst men! cry embarassed
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Richy4(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
It might be destroyed with bomb if a new one was constructed...
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Einl(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
The school is beautiful.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmm mm, serious magana.

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by AsoRockz01(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
And their governor is busy running upandan trying all he can to marry Zahra that cannot even speak good english.

I pity the state sha.

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by 0955eb027(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
In simbi's voice, can you c d govt house in d picture? abeg put the picture of d govt aws or u know nah..

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by abumeinben(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
dont be surprised to hear that one of the key players in the Zamfara House graduated from the school.

This is the case when government is waiting on government to act.

but OP, where is the Govt hass?
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by princemi(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Today i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and I placed few sugar cubes infront of her, she had sum and went to tell her friends and I quickly hide the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Toluwani113: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy
Sai Naija!
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Birniwa(m): 1:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Fvcking magg0ts everywhere, I pity these morons called the southerners who do not have common sense to judge what's right, they're only after bigotry and prejudice towards the northerners. You're losing out!

If what this ill!literate OP mentioned is true, then what prevented him from taking the picture of the Zamfara State government house too adjacent to the school? Simply because his lies exist not.

Secondly talking about education, the north is the most populous part of Nigeria which means northerners hold the highest number of public offices in the country. Every sane person knows this considering who are the current top government officials coming down from presidency.

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Rutheby(f): 4:58am On Sep 25, 2016
seriously? is d school under a spell?
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by mekonglobal(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Why will he renovate it, is any of his children studying there? The answer is a capital no! Untill there will is a law that will mandate all high profile office holders children to study in public schools in Nigeria.
I'm afraid to say that the much desired change wont be realise in our educational sector..
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by SATOH: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2016
This politicians put there children in oyinbo schools where they pay in dollars, they pretend they do not know that the 99%, victims of their terrible leadership, send their kids to schools where you still have to use cow dung to darken the blackboard. And a child in one of of those schools is supposed to compete for the same opportunities in this country with the politicians children.
The other day, a secondary school in Ogun state was reported to be distributing report cards handwritten on foolscap paper to students. How low can we descend further. SMH.
Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Nutase: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2016
They have chosen ignorance which is cheaper than education. That's why they keep "fighting" for there deity. cry

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by SATOH: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Nutase:
They have chosen ignorance which is cheaper than education. That's why they keep "fighting" for there deity. cry

How does this connect to the topic? Is the school in your village better than this? Bounce b!tch.

1 Like

Re: This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House by Nutase: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2016
SATOH:

How does this connect to the topic? Is the school in your village better than this? Bounce b!tch.
e pain am oooooo rotfl at one kulikuli head

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending: In Massive Addy / Pidgin in Secondary School, Is It Right? / The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.