Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law (606 Views)

Is A Construction Company Authorized By Law To Block Road Access? / Human Parts Seller In Police Grips Confesses To Crimes Comitted. / Petition: Stop Nigerian Comedian From Promoting Hate Crimes Against Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Below are 14 eating habits that should be punishable by law:

1.Eating everything from your plate should definitely be the first offence.

2.Double dipping bread in tea. Oh my God! It's unbelievably people still do this.

3.Forgetting to tip the waitress/waiter at the restaurant. At least 15% of the cost of your food. The last time a friend forgot to tip the waitress,I heard she did not enjoy the food.

3.Chewing in public; so unladylike, disturbing and in purely rude.

4.Drinking straight from the bottle. Who taught you that?

5.Eating Jollof with stew? I really do not know why people do this. Unless you are eating Nigerian Jollof which is basically something other than Jollof, this is an offence. And yes, Jollof has a capital 'J'.

6.Eating fufu with spoon. How do you even live with yourself? Tell me. For God sake, you are not eating rice. Walk to a running tap, find a soap ,wash your hands and face the fufu. You will enjoy it better trust me!

7.Biting bread directly rather breaking first and then biting. It is the appropriate way

8.Not biting the prescribed part of the ice cream.

9.Using the same knife for both the butter and mayonnaise. How much is a knife? Get a separate one for each.

10.Pouring the milk in first when making a cup of tea. Rather pour the milk after the mixture. Milk actually cools down the hot.

11.Two people eating fufu from the same bowl. Like how?

12.Eating chocolate without breaking it. This should somehow be for the kids but you will see some “ladies and gentlemen” do same. Stop it before you are arrested!

13.Opening your crisp packet UPSIDE DOWN. You obviously don't need people who open their crisp packets upside down in your life.

14.Grunting whiles eating. Show courtesy wherever you are. You might not know who is behind or watching you.

These are offences that should definitely be punished by law. Cut that bad habit and make sure you don't

Add yours
Re: 14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law by faithugo64(f): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
op just tell us to stop eating entirely na

I can only keep to some of those rules when am not home

when am home,I fit stand on my head dey chop with two hands,I no send
Re: 14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law by captainD567: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
op when you read other people post like this, they make it easy for the reader by numbering it. look at the mess you created here and expect ppl to wait and read it abi? fulani man
Re: 14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 25, 2016
captainD567:
op when you read other people post like this, they make it easy for the reader by numbering it. look at the mess you created here and expect ppl to wait and read it abi? fulani man

Thanks,but you don't have to be insultive...your wife will try o
Re: 14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law by captainD567: 2:03am On Sep 25, 2016
Tiny23:

Thanks,but you don't have to be insultive...your wife will try o
lol
Re: 14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 25, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy I'm guilty of no.12 cry
Re: 14 Food Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Law by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Aderola15:
cheesy grin cheesy I'm guilty of no.12 cry

give me your address ,will have. you arrested

(1) (Reply)

Rice Importation Remain Banned In Nigeria – Customs / What Will You Do If You Receive Such A Text Message From Your Bank / Question Of The Day! What Can You Buy With 5 Naira In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.