Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The 11 Things Men Do During Se.x That Women Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 11 Things Men Do During Se.x That Women Hate (938 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Things Men Do During Se.x That Women Hate by Samhyme: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
1. When they try to recreate s.ex positions that they’ve obviously seen on some online p.orn site, and
you end up basically doing a headstand, looking a mess and having to listen to them say: “You’re
loving that aren’t you babes?” Err, no.
2. When you’re on top and they’re just staring at you and it’s like, ahhh what face do I pull? So you
just close your eyes and hope for the best.
3. When they ask YOU to put the con.dom on. Just no.
4. When they think it’s se.xy to spank you so hard that you just want to turn around and punch them
in the face.
5. Asking “do you like that?” How about just don’t talk and see if I look like I don’t want to kill
myself/watch TV over your shoulder.
6. When you give them a bl.ow job and they act as if you don’t have a gag reflex. How about I’m sick
all over your pe.nis?
7. When they ask you to str.ip (which is always awkward – what music do you put on?) and then
your skinny jeans get stuck round your ankles.
8. When they see random things they’ve read online and think they’re a good idea. Err no, I don’t
want ice rubbed all over my body.
9. When you’re in the middle of for.eplay and they thrust a finger up your bum with NO warning.
10. When they drag it out because they’re waiting for you to or.gasm first. You’re going to be waiting
a while for that…
Re: The 11 Things Men Do During Se.x That Women Hate by Kakamorufu(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2016
M just passing by

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Pre Wedding Pictures / Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob / Photos From The International London Tattoo Convention 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.