Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? (1470 Views)

Why Is It That Boyfriend Never Asks Me To Come Over When I'm On My Period? / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hi all, a guy played me and he still asks me if I love him?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Emmydope95(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
If u ask me na who I go ask

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Eminembuz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
May be he just realize his mistake..but sorry ooh! How do you know he played you self??
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by victomancer(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
And so??
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by EricSmallz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
mp3 player

1 Like

Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Mutuwa(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
mamagee3:

Do you love him?
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Emmydope95(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sister go and revenge ,cheat on him with me..ma tear ur punny
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
This aunty haff come again
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hey ya!
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
You and your numerous problems...Insyd you and Nigeria,i wonder who get problem pass undecided

1 Like

Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by NemzySeries(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2016
wen wud dis 1 b relevant to nairaland(ers) sef?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 25, 2016
mamagee3:
What did you answer?
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by mamagee3(f): 3:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Muafrika2:

What did you answer?
I was at work and I told him to call me in the next two hours and I will give him an answer but he didn't call back.
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2016
mamagee3:

I was at work and I told him to call me in the next two hours and I will give him an answer but he didn't call back.

Well am following closely to see how you deal with him wink
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by ariano10(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2016
mamagee please grow up
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Nbote(m): 6:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Well he obviously wants to find out if U're available to b played again so he can continue from where he stopped. He wants to put d playlist on repeat.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by ochobaba(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2016
mamagee3:
imagine say na Messi play you
u go get mouth to ask us
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2016
mamagee3:
Don't understdand. What do you mean by played?
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by mamagee3(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Don't understdand. What do you mean by played?
We had a deal.

He called me to come pick him up from work at 2am and the in exchange he will get me gas and also take me out to eat at my favorite restaurant but instead he vehemently refused to take me out to go eat even when he has the money to take me there.

And instead said he won't be needing my help again for anything so I will never get the chance to get back at him.
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2016
mamagee3:

We had a deal.

He called me to come pick him up from work at 2am and the in exchange he will get me gas and also take me out to eat at my favorite restaurant but instead he vehemently refused to take me out to go eat even when he has the money to take me there.

And instead said he won't be needing my help again for anything so I will never get the chance to get back at him.
Lol. Sincerely I no knw where to start my advice from o

For pickng him up, buying u gas and taking you out. So what if you guys have sex, he'll take you to moon?
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2016
mamagee3:

We had a deal.

cheesy cheesy Mama the Mamagee.
I know those bashing you are wasting their time.
Re: A Guy Played Me And He Still Asks Me If I Love Him? by Joepase(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2016
To me, he hasn't played you.

(1) (Reply)

14 Incredible Benefits Of S£X That’ll Make You Want More!! / 14 Interesting Facts About Sex That Will Blow Your Mind / Please Can Someone Help Me Out ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.