Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 (66462 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Phyde: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Yes! yes!! yes!!! my babygirl deserve more. Perfect choice and congrats to her and that special one called Kitay. I'm so happy for them. Okiemute and Kitay are my best choice and it came to pass.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by ALAYORMII: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Congrats Okiemute

Welcome to my church.
I am not interested in your new jacket, not in your flowing garment or the number of different cars you bring to church every Sunday. I am not qualified to collect your tithe and your offerings is a taboo. You don't have to attend this service next week. You don't need my sermon, after all I am never a better person. We are all guilty of whatever I say here. You and I. Sometimes I go back to read my posts and I realise that I am also guilty. But I say it the way I deem it right.
Just yesterday, you swore never to speak with one of your friends till you die. Yes he really offended you. You even blasphemed against God. If it is because of 'him' or 'her' , you are ready to sin against God. What a blasphemy? You must have forgotten all that, other wise you wouldn't have come to church today.
You continuously wish to be seeing as the best donor in church. On Friday night you went to renew your regular source of money by sacrificing another human head and drank part of the blood. Now you are sitting in the front row in church.
You were one of the elders that sponsored this couple's wedding but you have not stopped meeting the wife at the usual hotel even after the wedding.
You have concluded arrangements with your friends that will take you to the native doctor for the love portion for your husband this afternoon after church. You must make sure he takes orders from you.
You are all welcome to church. But what have you come to do in this church? Fooling God? Fooling the people around you? Fooling yourself?
I agree that you are smarter than me and other people around you but definitely not God.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by amdoyin82(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
mhizsimi:
Congrats girl, so happy Lizzy didn't win, she was just too confident smiley
because she was confident, that was the reason u wishes she does not win abi? God is watching u in 3d.

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by callme2dy(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Congratulations to her.She deserves it..I was convinced when I watch the Saturday edition of the program when she rendered "Iya mi o".I could not control emotional tears from my eyes.
Not to talk of emotional tears from Joke Silva.This edition season 9 was very transparent,competitively close.Lizzy and Kitay are good too.
Good Luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by PerfectEsquire(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Extremely beautiful
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Worthie(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Good for her
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by princemi(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Today i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and I placed few sugar cubes infront of her, she had sum and went to tell her friends and I quickly hide the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar.

12 Likes

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by lonelydora: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Opistorincos:
Wia i fit c diz gal? i have a crush on her

Na now you wake up? Lol
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Princejboy(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
congrat but what about Dapo dem too dey hype dat guy
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by pyyxxaro: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
mhizsimi:
Congrats girl, so happy Lizzy didn't win, she was just too confident smiley

So na u make my girlfriend nor win abi

You would hear from us undecided

We go first put fire for una family compound embarassed
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by saywhaat: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Bravo
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Hysmady(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Congrats...She's beautiful now
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by lonelydora: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2016
Diidi:
She was amazing in all her performances. You deserved it girl. You have my congratulations. Go into the music industry and make us proud. Don't do like 'it's Iyaya'.

Congratulations to the runners up too.

She has a band group in PH. She's into music already
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Emergencia(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2016
[size =20pt] [color =green] Wow, congrajubilation [/color] [/size]
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by martineinstein(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2016
exactly how i predicted it yesterday...in project fame,judges pick the winner,whle votes pick the remainder.....pere got to that extent because of the resources his tribe(ijaw) has....

The lady got backings from oil workers,especially those indians,lebanese and other asians.she usually entertain them with her band
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Cutehector(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Come, no guy ever wins this or what?

I watched when Chidinma ekile won... nw okiemute.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by martineinstein(m): 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
okiemute-urhobo girl
pere-ijaw boy
south south repping
kitay is from warri
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by 1miccza: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Opistorincos:
Wia i fit c diz gal? i have a crush on her

Wia d crush e dey ya pocket?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by damidynamic(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
So happy for you,okemutie...she's got the vibe. cheesy cheesy
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Ada9103(f): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Congratssss.....my personal drama Queen
God gat your back dearie.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2016
that girl was my senior colleague in secondary school. probably a class or 2 older than me. She also attended same church as me then in d first decade of 2000. Na all of us dey Children section together. Tho I never talked to her. proud of her. I always knew she was going to win. She's repping Warri well.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2016
i missed this program yesterday cry
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by martineinstein(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2016
callme2dy:
Congratulations to her.She deserves it..I was convinced when I watch the Saturday edition of the program when she rendered "Iya mi o".I could not control emotional tears from my eyes.
Not to talk of emotional tears from Joke Silva.This edition season 9 was very transparent,competitively close.Lizzy and Kitay are good too.
Good Luck to them.
i dont think any nigerian artiste can compose such song....it sounded like amy winehouse type of song
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by martineinstein(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
i missed this program yesterday cry
u will watch it today...the tv own is always a day behind
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by SlimShaddy10(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2016
uniport girl
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2016
martineinstein:
i dont think any nigerian artiste can compose such song....it sounded like amy winehouse type of song
that song is phenomenal. initially I thought she was singing someone else's song until I saw download on mtnonline. I was marvelled.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
koolJ1:
Winner of project fame gets 5mn and others.

Winner of National Science Competition ---- calculator, math set, handshake
Laughing, we live in a crazy word where things that actually matter do not matter. If there is an iota of sanity in the world, I strongly believe that a farmer, no matter how peasant, contributes more to the society than an artiste.

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
that girl was my senior colleague in secondary school. probably a class or 2 older than me. She also attended same church as me then in d first decade of 2000. Na all of us dey Children section together. Tho I never talked to her. proud of her. I always knew she was going to win. She's repping Warri well.

2 Likes

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by martineinstein(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
that song is phenomenal. initially I thought she was singing someone else's song until I saw download on mtnonline. I was marvelled.
she composed it.....at a time,i tot i was watching grammy.

Her xperiences spoke for her.....she sings for oil companies in portharcourt
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by OKorowanta: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
okiemute-urhobo girl

pere-ijaw boy

south south repping

Kitay-urhobo boy.
His name is also okiemute.kitay is the funkified shortened way most guys called okiemute adopted.
D bobo na pure warri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / This Is The Type Of Boring And Meaningless Movies My Wife Enjoy Watching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.