Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 (66458 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Flawlessangel(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Alfred234:
Congrats to okiemute she really deserved it but let's be honest Elizabeth does not deserve to be in 2nd place she has nothing on Kitay and Pere she deserves to be in 4th place

you read my mind, kitay and pere and way better than liz vocally. I was kinda angry when pere came 4th, but i was consoled when okie won
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Rosenicki(f): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
mhizsimi:
Congrats girl, so happy Lizzy didn't win, she was just too confident smiley
........taaa.@ least she was d first runner up.I luvvvv LIZZY....
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Rosenicki(f): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Flawlessangel:

you read my mind, kitay and pere and way better than liz vocally. I was kinda angry when pere came 4th, but i was consoled when okie won
A big fat lie...Lizzy is a very good performer
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Rosenicki(f): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hysmady:
Congrats...She's beautiful now
Na d handwork of makeup
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by back2dmatter: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Beef

mhizsimi:
Congrats girl, so happy Lizzy didn't win, she was just too confident smiley
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Rosenicki(f): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Come, no guy ever wins this or what?

I watched when Chidinma ekile won... nw okiemute.
Jeff Geoffrey iyanya were also winners
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Rosenicki(f): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
amicable09:

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Just what I want to hear right now!
No bias at all. A victory well deserved!

Last night when I saw the rumoured claim with Elizabeth's name as winner. I just told myself that if it eventually turns out to be true, I'll call those guys who urinate on threads to come in here and do same grin

But with this good news so, no urinating here cheesy. Let us pop champagne! Our votes were counted!

*pops wine*
Be on a single file guys, as we come forward for our glass of wine. It indeed ended beautifully. I'm pleased. cheesy
lemme ask what did Lizzy do to you pple? her fans were hyping cos they love her ...she didn't force them...make una stop all dis talk abt her being dis and dat were dey veeeeeex me .......team lizzy
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Rosenicki(f): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
luminouz:

Hater alert! Since when does being confident inspire vitriolic hatred.... N ur her gender sef!
exactly my point
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by sweet7oyin(m): 5:40am On Sep 26, 2016
so winner no still win......upon d way she dey sing for housee....hmmmm. Daris God o
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Rosenicki:
Jeff Geoffrey iyanya were also winners
alright. Cool
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by amicable09(f): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Rosenicki:
lemme ask what did Lizzy do to you pple? her fans were hyping cos they love her ...she didn't force them...make una stop all dis talk abt her being dis and dat were dey veeeeeex me .......team lizzy
Lol. Pele, no vex.
Check my comments here and you'll see that Lizzy is my girl and I hold nothing against her. However, for all that it's worth, Okiemute deserves the crown.

You sef check am na, was there anyone more consistent than that hardworking babe, Okiemute? No one. Babe that put in so much effort into every performance, was outstanding in every way, had a clean track record and never for once try to put any other contestant down. She paid her dues hon. She did.

Lizzy was equally good and clinching that first runner up position was also a glorious victory which I'm happy for.

They are both my girls and I love the end of the competition. Perfect ending!

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by chapatti: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ighorodje - We have come to the End of 2016 MTN Proget fame season 9 and the winner have been officially announced. According to the result that was announced, the Winner of MTN Project Fame Season 9 is Okiemute Ighorodje who took the enviable first prize and lots of other endorsement deals.

On the last day of the closing gala, Okiemute performed Phyno‘s hit song “Fada Fada”. And her performance earned her the N5m prize, an SUV, and a recording contract worth millions of Naira.
Okiemute Ighorodje’s Biography

I would like to share little of her Biography.

Okiemute Ighorodje 25-year old is currently studying in University of PH, Nigeria. Though this is not her first time into music sha o because prior to her coming to project fame, she was already in a band-group that performs songs.
For the complete story, click >>> Winner MTN Project Fame Season 9
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Babacele: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Pele, no vex.
Check my comments here and you'll see that Lizzy is my girl and I hold nothing against her. However, for all that it's worth, Okiemute deserves the crown.

You sef check am na, was there anyone more consistent than that hardworking babe, Okiemute? No one. Babe that put in so much effort into every performance, was outstanding in every way, had a clean track record and never for once try to put any other contestant down. She paid her dues hon. She did.

Lizzy was equally good and clinching that first runner up position was also a glorious victory which I'm happy for.

They are both my girls and I love the end of the competition. Perfect ending!
pls tell them.

1 Like

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Flawlessangel(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Rosenicki:
A big fat lie...Lizzy is a very good performer

did you read what i said? I was talking about their vocals as a singer, while she's a good performer, she's inferior to kitay and especially pere vocal wise
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Flawlessangel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
sweet7oyin:
so winner no still win......upon d way she dey sing for housee....hmmmm. Daris God o

um dude, she won 500,000 naira. Its not as if that's a small amount you can pick on the ground
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
All top 4 winners deserve the top positions. The order is perfect for their performances and fan-base.

However, here are my submissions after viewing few seasons:

If you intend being a future contestant, learn as much as you can and as fast as possible - your stay may be shortlived
The best usually do not win so you need to decide if you want to win or be the best - most past winners have faded away while the best are making waves. (Olawale S6 vs Omolayo, Jonny Drille are perfect examples among others)
When evicting fellow contestants, remember to always save the weakest link only - That's why S9 contetants kept saving Dapo
If you are evicted early, don't be in a rush to drop a single - it may be your last and meaningless (Yussuf & Oluchi are already towing the same lane Sola, Kofo and some previous contestants towed. It's usually dead end). Take time to brood over all you learn in the academy, grow and make a career of good music.

In addition, the judges have to be more objective in saving contestants (even if he/she has potential but consistently performs below par) rather than subjectively to the peril of other deserving contestants - Winner (S9) benefited too much from that.

Thumbs-up to Cobhams for his usual perfect touch on the contestants.

It was a wonderful season... Congratulations to all winners.

2 Likes

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Ghozye(f): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was actually expecting the winner to be between Elizabeth, Kitay and Okiemute; but Okiemute really deserved the prize.

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice the anger on Kitay's face when he was announced as the second runner up?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
tellwisdom:

Who is this deranged person? sad
tellwisdom
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by rossyc(f): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Ghozye:
I was actually expecting the winner to be between Elizabeth, Kitay and Okiemute; but Okiemute really deserved the prize.

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice the anger on Kitay's face when he was announced as the second runner up?
Yes I noticed that too, it was so pronounced.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Babacele, it seems I'm disturbing you. Abeg no vex.

The message you sent was to my number that was stolen. So I got another, which is 09032918760. Please do send it, I really mean business.

Don't call, just text.

Babacele:
pls tell them.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Babacele: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Babacele, it seems I'm disturbing you. Abeg no vex.

The message you sent was to my number that was stolen. So I got another, which is 09032918760. Please do send it, I really mean business.

Don't call, just text.

u ain't disturbing me for im a business man , but I have sent u 5 SMS n made several attempt at calling u but to no avail ....shey u understand? it s this same no I sent those text since u said d old line is gone. i ll try again. cheers.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by biz4cash(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016

Okiemute is a star. If you love Okiemute as much as I do. Go to the Google Play Store and search Okiemute Project Fame to download the app that I made for her.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.okiemuteprojectfame.alphaomega
App features:
- About Her
- Videos of Her Performances
- Photos of Her
- Her Contacts
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by sylve11: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one Okiemute. You've done well. Well deserved! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.