Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 (66460 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by martineinstein(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
nmreports:
What will the rest get though?.
2nd or 3rd respectively.

While Okemute is good, Kitay should have been the winner but they wanted a female to win.

Kitay is very good and lovable.
3 million and a car worth almost 7million and the 3rd go with 2m and a car worth 3m
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by martineinstein(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
CSTR2:
The voice Nigeria is a much better show.
I watched the youtube videos and I was like wow. Much higher level than project fame.
Arese and chike of the voice Nigeria would eat the rest of these project fame amateurs for dinner.
my broda,voice naija has better stage and quality singers all through,but project fame finalists are better...chike wasnt among d finalist in project fame last year...his weakness was revealed in pF8.....in the voice naija,contestant chose their songs,but in PF,contestants are given songs to sing irrespective of whhether they can sing it or not

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by mhizsimi(f): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
bigerboy200:

U know "Bad belle" pple wen u c dem...wen has it become a crime to be "too confident"..not like u even know d real undiluted personalities of all the contestants ohh.... mtschew
you can call me anything you want... clearly you didn't watch the show, so you can't understand.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by mhizsimi(f): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
ipledge01:

I only watch the program for like 3 to 4 times and the only thing I could notice was Lizzy's confidence, damn she's just very confident. I like her though cos I love confident ladies. wink

For the few times i watched it, i would have want lizzy to win but okiemute last perfomance was just too emotional, I guess okiemute deserved it.
That lizzy girl was feeling like the winner already, forgetting its a competition.... Yeah okiemute deserved it smiley
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Dagamaz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Opistorincos:

Bad belle
To me Lizzy will always come 1st before any one of them.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by crazygod(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Is it just me or was she going off-key in most part of the song? Abeg who get cotton bud
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
tellwisdom:
Mtn project fame??...What does that mean?? sad
means.u r dull head that u cant even.read
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by ArabMopol(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
5mil for singing absolutely nothing chop okoro abeg bring my ogene and flute make I start preparing for project fame season 10... abeg management increase the money to 20mil because price of things don increase for market
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by ArabMopol(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
5mil for singing absolutely nothing choi okoro abeg bring my ogene and flute make I start preparing for project fame season 10... abeg management increase the money to 20mil because price of things don increase for market
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Abuleoshi: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
princemi:
Today i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and I placed few sugar cubes infront of her, she had sum and went to tell her friends and I quickly hide the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar.
Thief Thief!

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Bestie0309(f): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls can someone gv me d link of final moments. I mean d award presentation
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by AntiZombie: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
koolJ1:
Winner of project fame gets 5mn and others.

Winner of National Science Competition ---- calculator, math set, handshake

and you wonder why we r here

whereas research grants abroad run into millions of dollars

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by spamgod: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
lonelydora:
I said it. Congratulations Girl. The day she sang 'Fada Fada' by Phyno was the day I knew she will win. Anyone who can sing Phyno or Olamide song and rap the way they rap, is very good.

She has a band group shaa. Congratulations Okiemute

that song is simple and basic af how do you judge artistes on wack songs? i tire for Nigerians oo BTW her Iya Mi oo is world class
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by tellwisdom: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
means.u r dull head that u cant even.read

Who is this deranged person? sad
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by knightehis(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Congratulations Okiemute, u we're outstanding all tru. I tot it will be a close call between her and Kitay, I didn't see Elizabeth seeking in-between though she got the singing gift too. Season 9.0 was interesting
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Muhlas(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by lonelydora: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
spamgod:

that song is simple and basic af how do you judge artistes on wack songs? i tire for Nigerians oo BTW her Iya Mi oo is world class

Rapping as fast as Phyno is the deal not the whole song.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Austeenite(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Amazing. I followed @ some point then withdrew. Highlight of her performance was wen she did Phyno's "Fada Fada"
I loved it despite her not having an Igbo accent.

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Alfred234(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Congrats to okiemute she really deserved it but let's be honest Elizabeth does not deserve to be in 2nd place she has nothing on Kitay and Pere she deserves to be in 4th place
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by zeitel: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Is this not that Girl from "The Voice Nigeria"??
@adegunwa4real, yeah, I think she is the one. I remember she told 2face that he should have turned and that her mum loves his music. Wow. I recall that I was so pissed when none of the judges turned. To think she was rejected to be celebrated some where else.... #God factor
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by iredia77(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
congrats to her, knew she was going to win it.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by abimbawealth(f): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Well deserved!!!

I love her energy
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by estym(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Happy for her, she is good
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Kimberlydavids(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
okiemute-urhobo girl

pere-ijaw boy

south south repping
kitay too. Urhobo boy.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by shurleybaby: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Congrats to all 6, especially okemutie, ,kitay, and Pere... Okemutie start warming up to cruise with Praiz and friends... wink wink
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by barcaboi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
mhizsimi:
Congrats girl, so happy Lizzy didn't win, she was just too confident smiley
okiemute is overconfident. .....lizzy grew into d game and I love dat
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by enemmo(f): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
CSTR2:
The voice Nigeria is a much better show.
I watched the youtube videos and I was like wow. Much higher level than project fame.
Arese and chike of the voice Nigeria would eat the rest of these project fame amateurs for dinner.
. No Sir.I beg to differ.

Project fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbskAjiUXxg

Vs.

The voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruG5Lo7NWDk

Both contestants are singing the same song.Mama by Kiss Daniel.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by luvmijeje(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
enemmo:
. No Sir.I beg to differ.

Project fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbskAjiUXxg

Vs.

The voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruG5Lo7NWDk

Both contestants are singing the same song.Mama by Kiss Daniel.

The difference is clear. Is just like comparing death to sleep. I won't even bother analyzing it.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by adegunwa4real(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
zeitel:

@adegunwa4real, yeah, I think she is the one. I remember she told 2face that he should have turned and that her mum loves his music. Wow. I recall that I was so pissed when none of the judges turned. To think she was rejected to be celebrated some where else.... #God factor

Yeah...Indeed...!
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by collinskoko14: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
With this kinda mouth this girl go sabi suck dick o
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Trendzy: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
when she go voice Nigeria for auditions, she nor scale true but today she come win project fame. Urhobo eh.Respect
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 by agoadiv(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
mhizsimi:
Congrats girl, so happy Lizzy didn't win, she was just too confident smiley

mehn i wish i could be like lizzy,omo see confident,she was busy blowing us kisses wen okie was chattering away her teeth,

pple vex support lizzy cos de 1 they supported didn't trust herself lolz

BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson