Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! (1112 Views)

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share / After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. / 13 Ways You Feel When The ATM Swallows Your Card -zikoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by lionphil(m): 5:05am On Sep 25, 2016
I often spend time trying to predict bets on Bet9ja.com .there have been instances whereby bet9ja made mistakes as regards the combination of players especially for tennis doubles. Most of the time they replace a player's name with another. No matter the outcome of the match, that particular prediction ia considered void.

Now to the issue on ground... I predicted some games that played yesterday and a mistake was made by bet9ja. On their site, the match to be played was "Manchester city U21 vs Leicester city U21". But in reality the match played was Manchester city U23 vs Leicester city U23. The final result was 1-1. wrotete to them that the match ought to be considered void since a miatake was made by them but they told me the match had been settled as closed.

If that match is considered void, I have a certain amount to win because I placed my bet on Manchester city to win.

To the lawyers in the house, do you think I stand a chance in court? By the way I'm over 18 years. Please if such has happened to you as well, feel free to share. Thanks!
Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by Rutheby(f): 5:11am On Sep 25, 2016
are u sure u're really up to 18
Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by soloroyality(m): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2016
Rutheby:

seems like u love answering question with questions
Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by forreelinc(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2016
First of all how much did they screw u over? If its less than 100k then just free them cos court na money
You can settle it on the social media court by making noise and spoiling their business it's worked for some ppl in the past good luck
Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2016
soloroyality:

seems like u love answering question with questions
Manchester city U21 had no fixture yesterday. The mistake is from You not checking before You stake, as I'm sure You're not the only on that is using bet9ja. I made the same error on nairabet last week.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by Nutase: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Who send u bet
Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by lionphil(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Manchester city U21 had no fixture yesterday. The mistake is from You not checking before You stake, as I'm sure You're not the only on that is using bet9ja. I made the same error on nairabet last week.

Manchester city U23 had a match yesterday...I am try to say that since they made a mistake of putting U21 instead of U23, it should've been considered as a void bet.

forreelinc:
First of all how much did they screw u over? If its less than 100k then just free them cos court na money
You can settle it on the social media court by making noise and spoiling their business it's worked for some ppl in the past good luck

It is under 100k...I guess I will just let it go.
Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by lionphil(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nutase:
Who send u bet

I'm sure your boyfriend, if you have any isn't a millionaire. If he were to make 14 million with just #100 like a neighbor of mine, you will be the first to congratulate him irrespective of the fact that it was made through betting. Olori koko!
Re: I Feel Bet9ja Has Cheated Me. Please Advise Me! by lionphil(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Rutheby:

Nah, I'm not, was hoping you could help me out.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Monetize My Youtube Channel? / With This,you Can Never Be Broke Again / 7 Reasons Why Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow Quadrant Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.