Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From (1893 Views)

17 Amazing Killer Sex Positions Men Love / 6 Dangerous S*x Positions Nigerian Women Hate. 6th one is very dangerous / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by noblepassmercy: 5:28am On Sep 25, 2016
If you are a man and most times you see yourself engaging in these four s*x positions, better be warned before you land in big trouble.

Can you guess which bedroom moves are the most dangerous? I’ll give you a clue – it’s not missionary.

Injuries during sex are more common than you think and the positions you experiment with have a lot to do with it.

You might think s*x is pretty safe, but guys can do some serious damage to their manhoods if they test out certain positions.

Researchers in Brazil studied patients with penis fractures to see what they’d been up to in bed before they heard the gruesome cracking sound.

And one position was revealed as the most dangerous by far, followed by three other potentially-harmful moves.

It might not put you off, but here are a list of the most dangerous sexual manoeuvres:

1. Girl On Top: A recent study found that the popular woman-on-top position is the most dangerous.

The raunchy position, which is one of the best positions to make a woman orgasm, was deemed responsible for half of all penile fractures according to researchers in Brazil.

Scientists believe it is because the woman controls the penis with her entire body weight landing on it and is unable to interrupt it when it suffers a "wrong way penetration".

Continue Reading here http://trendope.com/2016/09/four-dangerous-sx-positions-men-run-away/
Re: The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by forreelinc(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2016
1. Doing a married woman from behind 2. Untop an olosho without raincoat 3. Receiving head from an epileptic There! I've completed your list grin

1 Like

Re: The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2016
grin

Re: The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by Horlertoungy(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2016
If you want to share something with us, share it in full it's annoying for anyone to share a bit of something and refer people to somewhere else to find the rest.
Re: The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by Fidelismaria: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
forreelinc:
1. Doing a married woman from behind 2. Untop an olosho without raincoat 3. Receiving head from an epileptic There! I've completed your list grin
na no 3 dangerous pass
Re: The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by forreelinc(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:

na no 3 dangerous pass
grin no fear life na risk, try to take risks once in a while
Re: The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by Fidelismaria: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
forreelinc:

grin no fear life na risk, try to take risks once in a while

dat aint no risk bro

its suicide
Re: The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From by forreelinc(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:

dat aint no risk bro

its suicide
grin fear fear

(1) (Reply)

This My Cute Brother Will Be Tying The Knot / Did She Really Love Me? / See This Chat Barely After Having A Girl's Pic As My Profile Picture On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.