Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) (62258 Views)

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2016
Cause of death could be low blood pressure. It kills faster than Bp, especially women dt hustle/work too hard, with no rest. Ehyah---rip dear. Am familar with her NL handle, such a sad thing to happen.#sadmoodactivated

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Who is she?

WHO ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Another Nairalander gone.

People that deserve to die a 100times won't die...it's young people that'll be dying.

Nobody should even just come up with that "it's her time" speech!.... I don't want to see it!
Nobody deserve to die young man,and yes it is her time, some people are destined like that, who are we to question God?

Rip Herbosedhe,I remember exchanging mentions with her during the male/female debate last year.
This is sad,may God console her family cry
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
EthanTL:

#Death, wheres your sting
Rip to her.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Ashmark(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
GOD! !.....May her soul rest in perfect peace.

I know this Lady very well through Nairaland. We met at Enterprise Bank test in 2013 through Nairaland.

What a lost..
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2016
arsenal33:

WHO ARE YOU?

Don't get me wrong it's not everyone's death stories I see here on Nairaland...That's why I asked but now I've been informed.

Happy Sunday
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2016
also saw d post in facebook sad,rest in peace hardworking lady
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Btruth: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Too many ways to die. God please just give us long life. For death, that is very sure.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2016
May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace Amen! RIP
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Abdulwaliyy7: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Rest in peace Jesus loves you, hope she was a Christian?

If she was then heaven is sure for her
says who??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Rest in peace Jesus loves you, hope she was a Christian?

If she was then heaven is sure for her
your ignorance is beyond recognition undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by mavinkalot: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2016
For those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning : Each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes. Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths. Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night. Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die? The reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush. Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow. Why "3 x 1/2 minute" very important? In the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate for example, ECG pattern can change. Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood. Advised to practice "3 1/2 minutes," which are:
1. When waking from sleep, lie in bed for the 1st 1/2 minute;
2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute;
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute. After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2016
goldedprince:

Most senseless comment i have ever seen on social media this year. So if she is a Muslim or hindu or Buddhist or atheist, hell is sure right?
Instead of just respecting the dead irrespective of her religion, u come passing out judgment.
No she has turn to "the almighty" cheesy
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
sinceraconcept:
From her posts,i can see she's a very good girl. The good die young.
People like Saraki,Obasanjo,Babangida, etc and those bad bad people won't die now,they grow old like anything but the good die so young. What a world?
Its a cruel cruel world! Life is unfair cry
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
ihatebuhari:
yes oh bro, if u ain't Christian then u are On high way to hell
because you're God abi? undecided....maybe you're God's wife sef undecided grin
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by olatunjin(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
What a sad news to hear, I was privileged to have her in my office a day to her birthday, to pick her birthday cake. Hard working, smart, intelligent. I will never forget your word of encouragement and our discussion about business. May God give your family the heart to bear the loss of a great charming lady.Rest in peace my dear friend......
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Nobody deserve to die young man,and yes it is her time, some people are destined like that, who are we to question God?

Rip Herbosedhe,I remember exchanging mentions with her during the male/female debate last year.
This is sad,may God console her family cry

Destined like that? undecided.......I don't even power for this kind talk this afternoon.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace beauty.

There is nothing mysterious about deaths. For the fact that a person looks healthy,does not necessarily mean they are healthy.

Everybody carries a private medical secret,that they will never divulge to anybody,no matter what.

And if anything happens to them,people are usually astounded;especially if the person looks healthy.

How many people here do a comprehensive medical check up twice a year? HIV,BP,Herpes,Pile,Diabetes,low and high blood sugar contents,Hepatitis and Depression?

There must be a medical explanation for her death.

True. Looking healthy does not mean good health.

But you can do monthly check up and still not detect any illness.

A very health conscious relative died two years back. He did his comprehensive frequent check up in one the most advanced countries. He still suddenly died while in 9ja, some hours shy of returning to the West.
Till now, the autopsy in 9ja is inconclusive.

Another guy, a friend, died suddenly just about 20 months ago. Here in the West. Also did frequent check ups. His autopsy showed congenital heart disease. Only detectable through genetic test when an affected person is alive. But who does genetic test just anyhow? Heart & everything looked perfect even in autopsy. Until tissue cells were tested. Now his kids have been tested if affected.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by ramright: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
midolian:
Her time is up. Let her be buried. No death looks mysterious to me anymore. One thing must kill man..if nothing @ all, then death must kill man.

Whenever a person dies, I always feel their problems are over. There is no bigger exam than achieving your desired aim in this life. NO DEATH, NO REST!

May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Yes, if he or she is truly born again, the rest continues with our loving Father in heaven.Heaven is real.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by queenyetty09(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
cry rest in peace tummie...... so cool n down to earth lady, rest on dear
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
WTF! What's wrong with you religion fanatic..So for ur mind only Christianity can guarantee heaven? What happens to other religions..Cmon you're better than this..i know it undecided undecided
Heaven is a very important and wonderful place for only the holy and righteous people.The bible says without holiness, no man shall see God. As for other religions i dont know, but Christians who live uprightly and love God and obey all His commandments will make heaven.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by dacovajnr: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Heaven is a very important and wonderful place for only the holy and righteous people.The bible says without holiness, no man shall see God. As for other religions i dont know, but Christians who live uprightly and love God and obey all His commandments will make heaven.
and the Muslims who live upright ends up in Hell? And those who are neither a Xtain or Muslim and doesn't blv in any form of Religion but blv in God and live upright won't make Heaven?
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by emmahoney(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
dadebayo1:

. I opened the page to find out she was the one.. Who are we to question God almighty... May God almighty console the family and may God grant her mum the strength to bear the loss.. Can remember I met her around mokola in ibadan and she gave me a brown leather watch at a give away price.. We spoke at times about the teaching profession and we would laugh out the stress in writing lesson note and coping with having to teach a large class... So so sad.... She was a hard working lady who worked so hard combining teaching in a school with trading in online business.. very very sad.. May God almighty grant her eternal rest in peace... Amen
You know her too, she was hardworking, jovial and optimistic. I met her on nairarand and finally saw her face at the University of Ibadan when she came for her masters degree a yr after I started mine. It is painful that she left so soon.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
and the Muslims who live upright ends up in Hell? And those who are neither a Xtain or Muslim and doesn't blv in any form of Religion but blv in God and live upright won't make Heaven?
Ok, those religions you mentioned, do they believe Jesus is the son of God and also that He is The way, The truth and Life and no man cometh to Father but through him first. If yes, they are on the right path. I speak nothing but the truth. There is no addition or subtraction from the word of God, His word can never be changed and will stand forever.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Revolva(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
angry angry angry na wa oooo
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by tohact(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
I wonder why beauty is added to the dead name

instead of praying for the dead
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
IYANGBALI:
ashewo boy. You wan make Swissheart notice you abi?she is not searching o,she is engaged to my brother,so back off tongue
[/s]some nlders are plain silly...this isn't a thread where u can troll and type your trash!!!

Nonsense!.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by slymm(f): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigeria and their love for mysterious deaths. The woman probably died of cardiac arrest. Nothing mysterious about that. Sad but true. May she rest in peace.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
THIS IS PRACTICAL REMOTE CONTROL, DO AUTOPSY AND SPIRITUAL AUTOPSY TOO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.