Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) (62257 Views)

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Islie:

http://www.tori.ng/news/41178/nigerian-girl-mysterious-dies-on-her-way-to-the-to.html

Her death is "mysterious" to Nigerians because autopsy doesn't exist in this useless country! Some Nigerian "doctors" don't even have a clue what autopsy means.
What a shame!
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Ellacindy: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
emmahoney:
You know her too, she was hardworking, jovial and optimistic. I met her on nairarand and finally saw her face at the University of Ibadan when she came for her masters degree a yr after I started mine. It is painful that she left so soon.

Yes sir, she was a friend I met on nairaland, through a thread a long time ago.. We became friends offline due to the fact that I also reside in ibadan and was also into teaching... Met her a couple of times around ibadan... was shocked to the marrow when I opened the thread and saw her picture... She was ready to advise and give a helping hand at all times.. I took up my present job thanks to the advice I received from her and others. God knows best... Still finding it difficult to believe she is gone but who am I to question our creator.. She has gone home to rest from all the problems of this world.. May God almighty console her family and friends.... Most especially her mum..
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by luvtoteach(f): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Rip lady, what a 'biuty' don't complain about my spellings.
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by emehnorah: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2016
May her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord
Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by Deffi(m): 1:34am On Sep 26, 2016
I wish people would stop posting 'R I P'. It just doesn't make any sense.
After someone has gone already, you will now start trying to tell someone to rip. sad

mysterious circumstances my foot - that evil-looking HAIR ATTACHMENT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE CAUSE OF THAT
INNOCENT WOMAN'S DEMISE......

WOMEN, stop using attachments. You are carrying SNAKES on your heads!!!!! You are like medusa the gorgon.

Hair attachments/extensions are evil and they make women look ugly! Your natural, God given hair is PERFECT!!!!

My 2-cents
cry

https://www.nairaland.com/1163505/demonic-convenant-attachment-weavon-relaxer

SEE THIS:: siter jennifer innocent testimony

Re: Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace beauty.

There is nothing mysterious about deaths. For the fact that a person looks healthy,does not necessarily mean they are healthy.

Everybody carries a private medical secret,that they will never divulge to anybody,no matter what.

And if anything happens to them,people are usually astounded;especially if the person looks healthy.

How many people here do a comprehensive medical check up twice a year? HIV,BP,Herpes,Pile,Diabetes,low and high blood sugar contents,Hepatitis and Depression?

There must be a medical explanation for her death.

Can pile lead to death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.