Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,865 members, 7,866,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Understand Friends With Benefit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Understand Friends With Benefit? (1868 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Understand Friends With Benefit? by Garshyzee(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:

"location" in Nigeria?

yeap.... some location changes ur mindset....
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Understand Friends With Benefit? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
very true sad if you just tell girl say na wetin you dey find she go run leave you
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Understand Friends With Benefit? by Laveda(f): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
pressplay411:

Every guy has an idea who he wants to marry, his ideal woman.
It's not his fault if you don't meet the criteria but yet he's very much attracted to and interested in you. So if you're both attracted to each other and understand it's not meant to culminate into something serious then I believe an arrangement can be reached as long as it's a mutual understanding. Call it what you may, once both parties are adults and mature enough I believe it can work out for the best interest of both and doesn't necessarily have to end bitterly.
I have been in such relationships and it's just unfortunate it starts fine but eventually the girl always wants more.
Hence my question, is it impracticable seeking such in 9ja?

The question is how many guys in Nigeria would walk up to a girl and say he just wants to do the FWB and be sincere about it?
Many guys would rather lead the girl on then along the line start talking about faults all for an excuse to end the 'relationship' that's how bad the guys here, and if she doesn't want to end it they start saying she's too clingy, forgetting they started it all..

And for the records no lady thinking right would continue with a man who's just in for 'sex' with her, you think other guys don't want something better?

See, its rare but some who are ready to do it? Naija guys suck at defining a relationship from onset, I've seen girls who go into relationships just for personal interests.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Pretty Lady Behind This Popular Nigerian Meme. Photos / High Sch Girl Says She Does Her Bestfriend When Her Boyfriend Is Unavailable / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Just Romance To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.