Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (46842 Views)

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Your sister should issue kitty Kat Bill and mangoro's sucking Bill too ......

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Can I know the man's name so that I can forward it to our NCAN Enugu Chapter for checking because am sure it's one of them.

They won't want their wife to go to school and make more money than them. All they want is marry her and tell her "Nkechi this is our spare parts shops, you will be handling Alaba branch while I will be handling idumota branch".
Ladies from that side are the most educated and most business minded ladies. Even if she will manage spare parts shop at least she have no reason to worry about her husband marrying other women to compete with her at her matrimonial home unlike what the women of her host in Lagos experience all the time.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by centboy123456(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Can I know the man's name so that I can forward it to our NCAN Enugu Chapter for checking because am sure it's one of them.

They won't want their wife to go to school and make more money than them. All they want is marry her and tell her "Nkechi this is our spare parts shops, you will be handling Alaba branch while I will be handling idumota branch".

NANC (nairaland association of name checkers)
reporting for duty
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ogbeni say pant 1 dozen.... grin
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by EdDave(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
In some cultures, the lady's family is actually expected to refund the dowry and the other things on the list, if the marriage doesn't hold especially if the cancellation comes from the lady s side.
But this guy....
Even recharge card? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Orikinla(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
[size=20pt]Don't collect gifts and money from a man you don't love and you don't want to marry if you don't want trouble.[/size].

7 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by banmee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
goldbim:
grin you can't blame the man in this kind of economy jor..@least that money'll yield him profitable interest if he had invested in his business..besides,#220,000 in 2months?? .yet she claims she does not have any emotions for him.. grin..what if she has feelings nko??..he'll empty his account#badmarket#

However you feel about it, the man has nothing to claim. Legally if they were married he could claim the money but they aren't. As far as the law is concerned, all he did was give someone a gift. But knowing Nigerians and their animalistic tendencies, he probably would result to jungle justice. The is why he had the nerve to write a list in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by bdchange(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ladies of this days are so funny and cold hearted. How can a guy spend that much on you within two months yet you claimed you don't have feelings for him. Haba! Wtf!
I am not saying you should marry him. But if your sister is the responsible type, she would have set her priorrity right from the start. Ofcos you would know if you have interest with the opposite sex at the moment he woo you. An iota of feelings will be there no matter how little it is.

You can easily make him understand that it's too early for marriage, I believed he would understand. But what I found funny is 'I don't even have feelings for him'

Haba sis! You are wicked and selfish. You better change because you don't know the next brother coming your way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Tual: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
He is very stupid
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by electrokcoi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
So, u spent all this on a girl u just know in the space of a month abi?

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by VanBommel(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
#BBOM....BringBackOurMoney grin
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by mhizsimi(f): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Not bad... She was busy spending his money, now she doesn't have feelings for him, he should collect his money smiley
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by kibra4u(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why are u guys castigating the man simply because he requested for the money he gave the family for traditional marriage. So many of you guys will do worse if in thesame predicament.The lady in question should simply confirm from her parents if indeed the mans claims of what he gave the family was indeed 220,000.00 and if it turns out to be true then they should refund his money as soon as possible since the so called marriage wont workout again. Abi una wan chop the man money free of charge for this change period? Abeg do the needful in order to avoid stories that slaps later o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by overlord77: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
goldbim:
grin you can't blame the man in this kind of economy jor..@least that money'll yield him profitable interest if he had invested in his business..besides,#220,000 in 2months?? .yet she claims she does not have any emotions for him.. grin..what if she has feelings nko??..he'll empty his account#badmarket#

This was so rightly put girl. Imagine girls of nowadays. Hahhahhahhahaa

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by yeyeboi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
octopusfreaky:
what a stingy manI just cant tolerate such men..Your relationship is barely three-months old and u planning wedding already, fake story.

$ sister wat abt the money he spent btwn those months

If what th guy claims is true then they should pay back simple.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
give the guy his money,ur sister said she is not doing,then refund him,
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by castiello(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
And she was collecting all the money... can u imagine

Why are you talking like this, most Nigeria ladies are just too lazy to work and make money that's why the use there relationship as employment and expect salary from the supposed boyfriend as for me I don't need your toto so you can't get penny from me the gal should pay back joor

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
banmee:

However you feel about it, the man has nothing to claim. Legally if they were married he could claim the money but they aren't. As far as the law is concerned, all he did was give someone a gift. But knowing Nigerians and their animalistic tendencies, he probably would result to jungle justice. The is why he had the nerve to write a list in the first place.
Next you wil hear they beat the girl or poured acid on her
Is tyat your new addition?
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by MissRike(f): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dear God, please don't send that kind of guy anywhere near me cheesy. Amen.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by southernbelle(f): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
If the story is true, the girl shouldn't have collected anything from them at all since she knew she was going to turn down the marriage offer.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Ugogenius(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
As the lover man did not pay her dowry, any other expenses na jara

1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by columbus007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Spending gone wrong for the wrong one,but the girl was right too,she needed to study the guy,since when marriage now becomes a rush or something like jumping inside a moving train.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ceejay80s(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op, ur sister should return all the money back to him, do u people think he plucks money from trees, ur sister know say she no get feelings and she come dey chop the guy hard earned money,
Make she no take school cover everything, I have seen so many wives in university, no be must to stay papa house finish school,
So she wats him to pay for her school fees first and after school she will marry somebody else?, u people should go and pay his money before I open my eyes

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Dav24(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
you have no feeling for the man but you have feelings for his money and gift abi? return his money
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ArabMopol(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Choi OP your sister must be shippopotamus , how can she swallow 300k in this recession withing 2months interval ... we need magu and EFCC.... every day we keep hearing what men did to women' but have we ever care to ask what might have warrant such uncalled wickedness, u and ur knew u are not going to marry the guy u have the mind to swindle him, abeg ask for refund even add more because the time u spent that lot dollar exchange are btw 350
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ABEngine(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided

You must have a reason to have said this. Let me provide you with reasons why I think you must have not understood what you read.

1. You aren't a man
2. You never will be one
3. Does he look like a Ph.D dissertification to her?
4. Do you not expect your money back on bad investments?
5. Do you know people were lynched and burnt for stealing N100 worth of undies in some parts of Nigeria?
6. Do you know what ordeals men go through from job seeking to expecting promotions at work places?
7. Do men earn by just parting a pair of legs? You think it's that easy for us too right?
8. You believe there could be free lunch? You think he is the proverbial 'Fada Christmas" abi?

No just lemme vex for this your response o walahi. Men dey die for Malaysia, others are hung in Thailand trying to live up to some shitty demands placed on them by some shitty society in which ladies are on top of the bill.

The ones that go close to being benevolent, get ripped off. And all you can open that mouth to say is he is immature.

How many times have you spent the said amount on yourself?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by YINKS89(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
ewoooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ceejay80s(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
gbeseun:
Payback time, it's pay am sharpaly

E don reach time wey u women go come dey pay we men bride price as dem dey do for india, I wan see how far una will go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by DONSMITH123(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aminat508, before you break my heart. Think about this list.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by omosedollar(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin If i collect back all the phones i have bought for girls in this lifetime, nah me and slot go dey do competition.............. angry angry

We must be related, I'm the king of buying phones for ladies. Even before they ask I offered.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ABEngine(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
MissRike:
Dear God, please don't send that kind of guy anywhere near me cheesy. Amen.

The lord should not send any man willing to spend such an amount near you noni.

Awoof go purge you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / Girlfriend Flew From The UK To Surprise Boyfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.