Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (49777 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
lol
Yes sir
Morning

So, is Satellite Town where you reside?
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2016
repogirl:
Men think sex is like a tap that one can turn on and off randomly and then he even slapped her on top of what is his fault.

Her libido is decreased because they don't do it often and your uncle even sounds like the 'wham bam with not even a thank you ma'am' type. You mentioned he is tired during weekdays then suddenly when he has strength on Sunday, she should automatically comply abi?

Is her body a machine specially devised to service him when ever he wants? Sex is quid pro quo, both ways and when it is one sided, this is what will happen, the other party will be tired, frustrated and just plain uninterested.

The truth It's not about Sunday and being unclean or anything, it's simply that she is not feeling the guy anymore and sex is now like a chore for her.

Tell your uncle to seek out ways to revamp their sex life and he should be ashamed of slapping his wife like a cave man.
Thank you!!
A sensible post!
All these children will leave romance section and come comment on family issues like say it's their high school relationships we're talking about. Everything cheat on your wife, God punish the man that'll threaten me with that shiii...

The uncle denies her sex 5days in a week because he is tired and heaven didn't fall, is the wife jobless? Abi she can't be tired too?. They both need reorientation_ she has lost interest in it.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by chigoizie7(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Marriage is simply over rated.

It will take the grace of God for me to enter that sh!t

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by sweatlana: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Sex between couples is meant to be consentual and not forced. So, after slapping her twice, did he still go ahead to get it from her?

And why would your uncle discuss his sex life with you? That's so distasteful and disrespectful.
Clearly the uncle is stupid and dose not know how to satisfy his wife.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by nikz(f): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Funny woman..if you are legally married you can even have Sex just before going to church cheesy...or be having Sex and singing praise and worship... kiss

Hahahahahahaha! Gbam!
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by omojesu230(f): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
ruffp:
The wife is a suspect....
lolss
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by PassionD(f): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2016
maybe the woman has someone else outside or doesn't enjoy sex with the husband
u know some men can't even last for more than five minutes in bed thereby leaving the woman unsatisfied
maybe that's the problem
but wait o op
wetin come concern u for their matter sef undecided
Passy089:
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Nairalanders...My Uncle had a mild Argument with his new wife and ended up slapping her twice because she denied him sex yet again after severally months of denying him sex most especially on Sundays,He hardly have time or strength to have sex during week days because of the tiresome nature of his work, Most Saturdays if he asks for it, the wife always complains of being tired for sex after Saturday house chores, then on Sunday that both of them are free to have fun, the wife still thinks its inappropriate to have sex before going to church....

Is there anything wrong in having sex with your wife or husband before going to church service
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by charlsecy(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
vivianbelema:
Why must it be on sunday morning
Why not? Please read the post again.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by kagel: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2016
PLEASE HELP ME TELL YOUR UNCLE WIFE THAT SHE IS NOT IN LOVE WITH YOUR UNCLE, AND SHE HAS SOMEBODY OUTSIDE THAT IS SATISFYING HER SEXUALLY, TELL YOUR UNCLE TO LEAVE HER ALONE , AND SHOULD NOT ASK HER FOR IT AGAIN. TRUST SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO REQUEST FOR IT.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by afolabi1981: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Do you know weather your uncle don't allow the woman to reach her organism, it might just be one to two minutes sex which your uncle will be satisfy and leave the woman in pain and it may be reason why the woman is denying him of sex. PPl in the house don't blame the woman but lets hear the two side before we judge.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by vivianbelema(f): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
carmag:

you failed to state the exact time since it required a time table with a married couple

with this mind set of yours don't even try to get married cuz is already a failed one
Holy ghost fire... I reject in Jesus Name
Seun lala Please ban this guy
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by slor007(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
See jamb question, so there must be a day or. Time u can't have sex abi
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by obinna58(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Funny woman..if you are legally married you can even have Sex just before going to church cheesy...or be having Sex and singing praise and worship... kiss
and God will be watching in hd tv grin
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by babooshka: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmm, newly married, and already aving this many problems. They need couple's counselling. Sex is a beautiful gift from God, and in a marriage, acceptable at any time. Maybe, ur uncle doesn't av d skills, he should improve his game, and beating his wife up is a big NO-NO. D wife should be able 2 tell him what d problem is, and y she doesn't feel like aving sex with him.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
vivianbelema:

Holy ghost fire... I reject in Jesus Name
Seun lala Please ban this guy

my submission isn't as critical as to warrant ban since I'm still within the context of discuss and not a direct attack on your person

however, I did not mean in any way tried to hurt your feelings.

cheers...
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by HERSLEY(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I feel elated knowing that Nigerian girls have started proposing to Nigerian guys... smiley

Wish una happy married life oh... cheesy
lol change begins with me wink

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by belcom10(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
mayorkyzo:
pls be enlighten, by reading 1 cor 7:5. It talks about couple not denying each other of their conjugal right, also pointing out when you can reason together as a couple to abstain, for a particular time which is; when fasting and prayer. Now according to op post , i think on sundays shuld be rule out. But aside of that let couple neva denied themselves of their conjugal right.
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol change begins with me wink

Are you a descendant of Lie Mohammed? tongue
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by HERSLEY(f): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Are you a descendant of Lie Mohammed? tongue
lol hellz nah
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol hellz nah

Can I ask you a question?
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by HERSLEY(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Can I ask you a question?
Go on
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Go on

Why are you intimidating us with your DP? tongue
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by HERSLEY(f): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Why are you intimidating us with your DP? tongue
lol I tot itz a serious question sef... I'm not intimidating anybody jor wink
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by SycophanticGoat: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol I tot itz a serious question sef... I'm not intimidating anybody jor wink

Hehehe, I intended to make the question appear serious.. But come to think of it, what is not serious about what you're displaying for the Vaseline crew out there? cheesy tongue

You seem like a portable girl.. Portable types are a joy to play with.. cheesy wink
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Theophinio(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
elektra:
Hahaha
Shebi they are looking for 'god fearing' woman, and woman that can pray for more than 1 hour.
Hey
Calm down
I know who you are pointing at
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
ABJ4Real:
I doubt if those men worshiping sex will make heaven. Heavenly race is about self denial. Why beating your wife because of sex? Must she be in the mood everytime. That man must be Hitler!

U r an ignoramus. People likebyou are the reason goof persons turn to monsters
Re: My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2017
bigtt76:
Maybe the man is no longer romantic enough undecided The man comes back tired during weekdays the wife doesn't disturbing him, why should he disturb the wifey on Sunday after she must have labored during the weekend to manage the home.

The man should skip a week day or rather early morning before work and have his fill of the thing.

Probably he was even asking for it unromantically grin Mama John come give that thing joooooor.... I wan do! Not romantic at all.

Best way would have been to block her in the kitchen while she's cooking and start massaging her neck from behind or go have a shower with her tongue

Rather the guy just wan login and log out #eDiotMan

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? / How A Man Embarrassed His Wife In My Presence Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.