Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Guys,Has A Girl Ever Turn Down Your Advance? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Has A Girl Ever Turn Down Your Advance? Share Your Experiences (600 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Haba!!! Guys Has It Come To This? [photo] / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Has A Girl Ever Turn Down Your Advance? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2016
I was working down my street yesterday as at half past 7pm in the evening and I saw this pretty shape girl from far without even seeing her face I know with the backyard asset I saw, she's gonna be beautiful and yes I was right!! she was such a pretty damsel. a type that every lekpa girl lover would want to have and I rush follow her shouting excuse me Janet trying to claim I know her expecting her to turn around face me to say I am not Janet so as to have my way to express myself but all to no avail.i even followed her till she entered an okada without even checking who was talking to her. knowing fully well that I want her made me felt so bad inside that she turned me down.

share your experiences guys!!

I nor know why some girls dey like this o. A guy is trying to approach you and you no even give am chance to say something and you think say na better thing you dey do? at least give him the chance to express himself after which you can say Yes or No! this is how a matured girl should behave.
Re: Guys,Has A Girl Ever Turn Down Your Advance? Share Your Experiences by Sugarcious(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Is that how to approach a lady? How can you be shouting Janet and expect her to reply you when it's not her name? Don't you know how to behave maturely?
What is so difficult in approaching her and introducing yourself?

BESIDES HOW OLD ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Guys,Has A Girl Ever Turn Down Your Advance? Share Your Experiences by DLondonboiy: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Hahaha..excuse me Janet!

Two things..
1. Janet might be deaf

2. Or she is one local Yoruba girl..
Re: Guys,Has A Girl Ever Turn Down Your Advance? Share Your Experiences by tungstar(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2016
dude go and thank your God. you were lucky to have escaped being associated with the underworld ladies.

at 7:30 pm you are busy calling out Janet! Janet! to a lady you did not see the face only shapy body you saw ba?

grin
Re: Guys,Has A Girl Ever Turn Down Your Advance? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Sugarcious:
Is that how to approach a lady? How can you be shouting Janet and expect her to reply you when it's not her name? Don't you know how to behave maturely?
What is so difficult in approaching her and introducing yourself?

BESIDES HOW OLD ARE YOU?
when she didn't give me the chance to talk to her how do you expect me to introduce my self? I am older than you

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out...sooo Amazing!!! / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Yet To Leave Spinsterhood / The Three Basic Type Of Woman Every Man Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.