Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (79594 Views)

Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
mascot87:

[size=15pt]I can't blame you. Na all these foolishh fake pastors I blame wey dey look for fame up & down. If they understand there Bible very well & not read selfish meaning to what they read, all these rubbish wouldn't have happened.

These Book of the bible stated clearly that you should not put the Lord your God to test

Deuteronomy 6:16
Matthew 4:7
Luke 4:12
Exodus 17:2
Exodus 17:7
Deuteronomy 33:8
Psalm 78:18
[/size]
Those Bible pages are mere things written by the first scammers in the line(Christianity) so that gullible individuals like you will be judging their religion with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Lol,
Power pass power,
Instead of dat Pastor to just siddon jeje dey chop tithe and offering, him wan go challenge the gods of him ancestors,
Make him learn from dem Oyedepo dem nah,
Just chop tithe money
Buy private Jets
And slap a few kids brought to your church and label 'em witches
No go head to head with herbalist,
Make dem no open your yansh

That was a ''big match'' just like Man U. v Man City. & d superior one won.tongue
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by NGZSPARKS01(f): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Messing with the gods grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by APCsupporter: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
This Pastor can go ahead and destroy shrines
if a herbalist or pagan goes and destroy churches, Christians would be quick to scream "PERSECUTION"

if Boko Haram blows up churches, they scream "PERSECUTION"

But most Christians won't see anything wrong in what the Pastor intended to do

They want to attack and not be attacked

very hypocritical

That's the same problem atheists are having with most of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Adminisher: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2016
The holy spirit did not send that man on that mission. You have to take your ego (flesh) out of God's ministry.
You are always a junior partner..you follow directions always
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by frubben(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Picture of the pastor stuck in the shrine or......

Wedonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by tee4naija(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2016
armadeo:
Why dem wan arrest am?
Because he destroyed people's place of worship same way a traditionalist who destroys a Church or Mosque should be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by mascot87(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
IamJix:

Those Bible pages are mere things written by the first scammers in the line(Christianity) so that gullible individuals like you will be judging their religion with it.

[size=15pt]You are entitled to your own opinion.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by bopm: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Israeljones:
Lolzzz... Yoruba pastor...
Unintelligent journalism...
Ur post might be tru but ur topic is very insensible... because there is no need for that... Lolzz

I'm sure you wished it was an igbo pastor so dat u can spew trash. tribalistic baga

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
ifenes:
I doubt any pastor will swear with the traditional deities, but they can easily swear with the bible because they know it's not potent.

Ogun vs Jesus, I guess the corrupt Nigerian pastors know the one they will pick.

Traditional gods don't play around. Where is jesus when you need him?

Simple sense of reasoning should let u know that; just as there are fake pastors, there are powerless shrines.. The ''Pastor'' stepped into the wrong places to show his fake powers.
Therefore, this has nothing to do with Jesus as u naively presumed.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Na Mouth All Dis Papa Get.. Every Hustler Now Pastor,Papa,Daddy... Who Born That Winch Whr God Of Obadare,Ayo Babalola, DeyGo To Akure And AsK Of Obadare Olomi Iye Or Read Abt Miracle Of 1930 Revival... Babalola Oko Awon Aje.. Abeg Leave All These Ayaj Pastors We Av Now Jawe...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by happney65: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
I like the Ogun..He did a good job..Thumbs up Nigga..Its high time we show these Middle eastern gods they are not wanted here.. Jesus and allah especially.. grin omolola15 veekid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Weah96: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
This is what happens when a person doesn't invest revenue into his business. He should have followed TB Joshua to Peru where he can fortify himself by drinking Ayahuasca. Hahahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by mascot87(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Alisteven:

That was a ''big match'' just like Man U. v Man City. & d superior one won.tongue

[size=15pt]If the appropriate rules are followed inline with what Christ Jesus instructed then the away match would be a reversal of the result of the first leg & it's usually a fatality[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2016
mascot87:

[size=15pt]You are entitled to your own opinion.[/size]
so shall I use it to advice people not to fall for their scams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by ifenes(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Alisteven:

Simple sense of reasoning should let u know that; just as there are fake pastors, there are powerless shrines.. The ''Pastor'' stepped into the wrong places to show his fake powers.
Therefore, this has nothing to do with Jesus as u naively presumed.

You meant he was fake and the bible god didn't send him because he got manhandled by the shrine? Poor excuse.. If he had succeeded i'm sure you would have screamed"Jesus is lord"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by popcykaylah(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Only God almighty knows those truly serving him and this he truly called..all I see is fake pastors everywhere ..all of them chasing worldly things instead of making the world a better place ..
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by seguno2: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Na God catch am for doing a job that he was not sent but did for bragging rights only.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by blingxx(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Mumu pastor

When will these people realise that the gods of our ancestors are greater than useless yaweh and Allah huh?

I can't believe what am seeing undecided ....u sure say u no take skunk ?
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by TheSCRYPT: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2016
ifenes:
I doubt any pastor will swear with the traditional deities, but they can easily swear with the bible because they know it's not potent.

Ogun vs Jesus, I guess the corrupt Nigerian pastors know the one they will pick.

Traditional gods don't play around. Where is jesus when you need him?

I thought you lot atheist do not believe in anything spiritual? So you know gods are potent?

Lol. Be deceiving yourselves with your double standards.

Oh well, the topic already explains itself. Do not be wise in your own conceit.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by FunkyMetahuman: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2016
blingxx:

I can't believe what am seeing undecided ....u sure say u no take skunk ?
obatala power super power

Yaweh and allahs power , powerless power tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by BodyKiss(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2016
spartacuz:

Wow! May God forgive you, Amen.

Forgive him for what? I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Why attack other people's religion, but when same is done to you Christians, you scream murder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by mascot87(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2016
IamJix:

so shall I use it to advice people not to fall for their scams.

[size=15pt]Whatever works for you.

Good luck[/size]
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by WeNigerDelta: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Joel3:

why did the gods not save or protect them from the white men. who enslave them anx cater away their idols.

Science defeated our forefathers, not religion. They had never seen weapons like that and didn't evolve their religious science quick enough to counter it. In the end they figured out though, and the white men had to rely on our greed and betrayal to bring us down.

I can return a question to you, why didn't God save them from malaria? But our forefathers didn't die from it like flies.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by aAK1(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Lol,
Power pass power,
Instead of dat Pastor to just siddon jeje dey chop tithe and offering, him wan go challenge the gods of him ancestors,
Make him learn from dem Oyedepo dem nah,
Just chop tithe money
Buy private Jets
And slap a few kids brought to your church and label 'em witches
No go head to head with herbalist,
Make dem no open your yansh
you see your life. Oyedepos church is sitting on a combination of shrins. You better go to ota to ask questions.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by ifenes(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

I thought you lot atheist do not believe in anything spiritual? So you know gods are potent?

Lol. Be deceiving yourselves with your double standards.

Oh well, the topic already explains itself. Do not be wise in your own conceit.

They are not gods,just electromagnetic fields(the ancient misunderstood). The Ogun priest is probably performing the art of ancient Alchemy,not gods,even when they call it Ogun. Christians think they can walk on serpent,walk into and dangerous site and not get hurt.....we can see where it led this silly bible god's pastor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Ishiugbo: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2016
ericuzor:

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/ogun-pastor-gets-stuck-shrine-loses-consciousness/
...nice one and I love that;Everyone has the right to worship whatever he or she likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by seguno2: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ishiugbo:
...nice one and I love that;Everyone has the right to worship whatever he or she likes.

As long as they do not MURDER people under the guise of human sacrifice for whatever "breakthrough".

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
ifenes:

You meant he was fake and the bible god didn't send him because he got manhandled by the shrine? Poor excuse.. If he had succeeded i'm sure you would have screamed"Jesus is lord"

There's a big difference betwen knowing how to read & reading with understanding.

I dnt get fooled by Pastors/herbalists. So, dnt get me wrong. Just read my comment again.. This time, slowly.
Re: Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It by TheSCRYPT: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
ifenes:

They are not gods,just electromagnetic fields(the ancient misunderstood). The Ogun priest is probably performing the art of ancient Alchemy,not gods,even when they call it Ogun. Christians think they can walk on serpent,walk into and dangerous site and not get hurt.....we can see where it led this silly bible god's pastor.

Lol. Now it's Alchemy eh? You just have to find something to say about this. What is alchemy by the way? I am sure your being able to decipher the method he used in making the "pastor" motionless means you have some good knowledge of it, perhaps you can explain to me how a non-electromagnetic entity as man can keep another motionless with invisible threads you now term electomagnetic fields.

I am reading...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.