Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election (14917 Views)

Exclusive: Suswam Begs To Return Part Of His Loot / Soludo Enjoying His Loot! / Breaking News : 'oga Na Thief Man': Why Ex-ig Ehindero Moved His Loot So Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by GeorgeD1(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2009
, and so the bashing of abiola -after life, continues. sad
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bibiking1(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2009
KnowAll:

@ Poster

Can u please change the title of your post,  where are u from, give respect and a break to the dead for goodness sake, there are so many people who are still living amongst us today that deserve topics like this not the dead. Some people sha !!!!,  they thrive on poor taste and gutter journalism.  undecided

This is partly why Nigeria still stagnates. With sentiment and superstition on your mind you find it very hard to tackle broad issues. You have deified an individual you probably never saw face-to-face in your entire life. People still talk of Abacha, HE IS DEAD TOO!!!!, People talk to Idi Amin, Stalin, Hitler, THEY ARE DEAD TOO!,,,,,,,,,,so please just abstain if the truth hurts you.
Crescent_d:

The majority of posts on this thread has been disappointing. Is our memories that short-lived in Nigeria?No one is saying that the man was a saint but at the same time he is not comparable to the current crop of bloodsucking vampires we have today as politicians. He might have made mistakes, but I choose to continue to remember him by his heroic efforts to fight on the side of common masses and challenge the cabal that has held us hostage for long time. The fight for which he paid with his life.

He did not fight for you and me, and deep down in your sycophantic mind you know that. He is a POLITICIAN!!! they do not fucking have the interest of commoners like us at heart, our exisence is the only the reason they have a job and thats where the relationship cycle breaks! WAKE-UP!!
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by toloruni: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2009
Which loot r u talking about and when did u join d dead to loot it tell us 4 EFCC is waiting 4 ur reply embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Beloved Nigerians
                       I stop to ask myself 4m time 2 time do we really know who we R or r we just floating, this is a ? 4 everybody and i am sure 4 as many that answer honestly, i am sure u will discover a new u. All the best cool
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bricks(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2009
zameen:

Nigerians are such people who have no respect for Heroes, Have u 4gotten dat this is a World Wide Web, your posts will be seen everywhere, Pls 4 goodness sake try and post something palatable about this LEGEND.

shocked angry i don't belive someone actualy wrote this, is taht we do not know teh gravity of what we write?-LEGEND?? -na wa o!
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by Duduknight(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2009
I can not believe the level of ignorance and ungratefulness being displayed on this forum.
This is why Nigeria does not have heroes; because when they are gone, Nigerians will slander their names.

Was Abiola suffering when he decided to run for president? The man wanted to atone for some past mistakes and I believe that he atoned for his past mistakes by paying with his life. Many times, Abacha offered him the opportunity to renounce June 12 yet he refused proclaiming that death was better than disgrace.

Was ITT a Nigerian government entity? If he became rich as a result of his position in a multi-national corporation, how is that stealing from Nigerians.

Carry on complaining and waiting for a saviour.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by tkb417(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I cant believe this is Abiola they are talking about?
wow!

wait? you people read and believed what you read from odilli.net and made these dangerous and evil remarks about him? wow!
So, if you wake up tmr and read something about Wole Soyinka looting FRSCs money on odilli.net, u'll start ejaculating from the mouth?
loads of poppycocks at its best!!

~He embezzled IITs money? shocked shocked is ITT the Federal republic of Nigeria? when did stealing (even if he did) a private coys money turn to looting the treasury?
hahaha, youre all a disgrace to the nation!

if you people are jobless and you need to discuss issues, why not pick OBJ, IBB et al. Im sure people like you have friends, associates, relatives and co that are known theives in private organisations! start a topic on them and we'll be glad to discuss with you.

you jobless people you quickly get a life and stop roamin the webspace yarnin dusts!
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by tkb417(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2009
He did not fight for you and me, and deep down in your sycophantic mind you know that. He is a POLITICIAN!!! they do not fucking have the interest of commoners like us at heart, our exisence is the only the reason they have a job and thats where the relationship cycle breaks! WAKE-UP!!

oh oh oh oh shirt up plsss
did Abiola become popular with the masses when he decided to run for presidency? where did he get his fame from? from looting? from politicking?
do you know the answers?

ask the clerics, the chancellors of Universities, students, the poor people in sabo abeokuta et al

do you know hw many things he did in this country with his money?
is it all about June 12? are you daft?
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bricks(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2009
Duduknight:

I can not believe the level of ignorance and ungratefulness being displayed on this forum.
This is why Nigeria does not have heroes; because when they are gone, Nigerians will slander their names.

Was Abiola suffering when he decided to run for president? The man wanted to atone for some past mistakes and I believe that he atoned for his past mistakes by paying with his life. Many times, Abacha offered him the opportunity to renounce June 12 yet he refused proclaiming that death was better than disgrace.

Was ITT a Nigerian government entity? If he became rich as a result of his position in a multi-national corporation, how is that stealing from Nigerians.

Carry on complaining and waiting for a saviour.

ITT was supposed to lay the foundation for the telecommunication's(voice,data) revolution that would have taken place in Nigeria some 20something yrs ago.
ask urself why the rest of the world laughed at us when we about to lunch the then ageing GSM technology in the 21st century, nig***r please!
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by tkb417(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2009
bricks:

ITT was supposed to lay the foundation for the telecommunication's(voice,data) revolution that would have taken place in Nigeria some 20something yrs ago.
ask urself why the rest of the world laughed at us when we about to lunch the then ageing GSM technology in the 21st century, nig***r please!

next poster pls. wht is this one saying?
hehehehe

ITT failed and Abiolas corpse shld be burnt?
wow! grin grin grin
now, im enjoying this

whos next
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by agitator: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2009
You see this is the general mentality of Nigerians like i use to say over and over.

This scenario is what used to happen when policemen started collecting money from commercial vehicle drivers, the passengers use to justify it being that the policemen stand under the sun all day, and giving them =N=5 was nothing compared to what they are doing.  These people forgot that, it is what the policemen were employed to do and are being paid for.  Now every major road mostly in south nigeria you have policemen in some places as at intervals of 500m just to collect money and we are now crying, this happens right in front of police stations (toll gates).

Go to ministries you hear the slogan "where man work na there him dey chop". the same scenario is on, if you want to conduct any official business after paying the official amount you are required to part with some extra money for the hardworking officals.

Just take a look everywhere, you will see what I'm telling you.

Now the new kid on the block is "steal and invest it in Nigeria then you are justified"

and some morons will come and preach to me to see the positives in Nigeria to make things better.

Is this not the same thing the whole African continent had been accusing the colonial master of doing, stealing from them and using to develop their countries and later giving peanuts as aids to further enslave Africa?

Why are we then asking for reparations?
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by rudegirl: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2009
Reading through most of these quotes from the idle,infertiled disgust conscience's , as a girl, i  have come to realise many of the perceived litterate are tantamount to Brain drought.

now i know many are on the streets ,even on the system with a head bereaved of a functioning brain. grin

if you don't know the history why cant some of you pick books and read  angry .what did many of you know about Abiola ,though i was young then, but i equipped My self with all the happenstance. )

please shut up,your mouth stinks farther than you could imagine. honestly its  boozing, grin
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bibiking1(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2009
tkb417:

did Abiola become popular with the masses when he decided to run for presidency? where did he get his fame from? from looting? from politicking?
do you know the answers?

ask the clerics, the chancellors of Universities, students, the poor people in sabo abeokuta et al

your ignorance rants out only to the beasts of servitude.
Anyway, to cut an annoying diatribe short, i would like to elucidate a point i have come to hold dear to my heart.
"People are powerless because they lack, and people lack because they are powerless"

Now who did Abiola empower!!!
I have asked this question several times and still have gotten no response! The dude was mainly feasting off the poverty that has seeped into the minds of Nigerians.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by coolG: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2009
bidemi12:

In any civilised society, death is not a means for escape for crimes committed. I stand to be corrected if i am wrong. When names of tyrants or looters are brought up, it is the duty of the living to vilify the memory of the culprit at every opportunity in order to serve as a reminder to others to be wary of their actions when in a privileged position. And according to some people, since the legal system does not work in Nigeria, there is no need to chase down the living looters because it is a waste of time. They should only be encouraged (and thanked when the do) to reinvest the money stolen back into the Nation. If this is not madness i wonder what is.  undecided

Actually, in civilized societies, death is a means of escape for crimes committed.  Ken Lay's conviction was even vacated when he died before sentencing allowing the crimes to be blotted out of his record and this is in America! Even for crimes worse than financial crimes, death is a means of escape.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2006/10/ken_lays_convic.html

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/1695321/detail.html
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bricks(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2009
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I cant believe this is Abiola they are talking about?
wow!

wait? you people read and believed what you read from odilli.net and made these dangerous and evil remarks about him? wow!
So, if you wake up tmr and read something about Wole Soyinka looting FRSCs money on odilli.net, u'll start ejaculating from the mouth?
loads of poppycocks at its best!

~He embezzled IITs money? shocked shocked is ITT the Federal republic of Nigeria? when did stealing (even if he did) a private coys money turn to looting the treasury?
hahaha, youre all a disgrace to the nation!

Myopic yarns!, for ur information ,becos it has not been made public does not mean it has not happened.

what if u wake up 2mmrw and concrete evidence is brought up against Wole Soyinka has having taking small part of FRSC's money?, will  u start rolling on the floor and cry blue murder?

take a look at Dora akunyili, she did good as NAFDAC big wig;but today she is eembarrassingherself with re-branding Nigeria, over 3billion naira earmarked for the stupid project.
just wait till she leaves office and see how pple wuld feast on her with allegations that might not be too farfetched.

Guy!, u can only speak for uitself, don't stick out uUrneck for no one!
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by Duduknight(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2009
bricks:

ITT was supposed to lay foundation 20 years ago!!! and what about the actual infrastructure left by the British? Has that being maintained by successive governments? If a foreign commercial entity fails in delivering on a project, how does that affect your basic human right or your rights as a Nigerian? Have you held your governments to ransom over inadequate supply of power or poor transportation infrastructure?

The fact is a lot has been said about this ITT and Abiola, and I believe that we do not have the facts; moreso when you consider that most of the posters on the forum are likely to have been no more than kids when the incident occured. So we hold on to stories that were passed on from past generations.

Judge the man based on what you witness and not on rumours. Abiola did a lot for people all over Nigeria. No Nigerian has surpassed him in giving to the less priviledged and there are many today who are at least as rich as he was. He was a Youba man, yet he gave to Northerners, Easterners, and Westerners. Can you think of any other Nigerian who distributed his wealth across tribal lines? Please come back with some sensible arguments and not some unsubstantiated bullshit peddled by imbeciles.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bricks(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2009
bibiking1:

"
I have asked this question several times and still have gotten no response! The dude was mainly feasting off the poverty that has seeped into the minds of Nigerians.

i beg tell them! grin cheesy grin
rudegirl:

, grin
if you don't know the history why cant some of you pick books and read angry .what did many of you know about Abiola ,though i was young then, but i equipped My self with all the happenstance. )
grin

"madam sabi" instead of dishing out insults like you just came out of a mental institution or under the influence of cheap weed,please teach us what u know about abiola.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2009
i dont really blame the poster,he is an igbo boy with a shallow mind, let me remind u if u were still young.abiola got his money through his personal business.he never held any political appointment.so where did he loot?;your father house if i may ask, only office holders loot govt money,check for the meaning of loot if u dont understand simple vocabulary, i dont see abiola as really a superman but his election came at the time when all your retarded igbo leaders were lost of hope for fear of babangida, he declared his presidency which is the best election in this country so far, everybody voted for him irrespective of his tribe and religion, BUT HAS ANYBODY REALLY ASK WHY THE ELECTION WAS ANNULLED, Poster should be ashamed of being an igbo cause no igbo man was able to confront babangida and abacha, how many igbo man was in NADECO, which group did they form to challenge the military dictator right from the first coup.yoruba has been the only politically active tribe in nigeria that has dared to challenge the tyranny of babangida and abacha, let the dead rest in peace, i know your naivety pushed you to making up this thread cuz i know the northerners dont have a say in such topic and neither do i expect a foolish igbo boy to dive into a matter that his stupid fathers could have championed many years ago, idiot
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by Jakumo(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2009
bibiking1:

Now who did Abiola empower ?

That is an extremely easy question to answer, because MKO, with no fanfare or publicity, quietly funded the secondary and tertiary education of literally THOUSANDS of academically gifted Nigerians, Africans and African Americans whose impoverished family backgrounds reminded MKO of his own abject poverty as a child and student.   I make bold to say that every one of those young men and women owe their current success in all walks of life to the benevolence of MKO Abiola, as much as to their own intellect and deternination to excel.

If you are of the opinion that an education does not "empower" anyone, you must be living off inherited money, and therefore have need not concern yourself with such mundane matters as education and career.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by KnowAll(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2009
But who did Abiola loot from, I can’t remember him being a Councillor, LG Chairman, Commissioner, MD of State parastatal, MD of federal Parastatal,  a federal minister, or the President( because in some serious psychotic minds he had assumed the post of the Presidency b4 it was annulled ).

Throughout his life he was never in-charge of any government coffers. Am I getting something wrong here, he was a communication expert and he made a killing in that field,  is it a crime for a businessmen to make a profit, I think some folks need serious waking up here, Kolo plenty for NL oh !! , what an illogical argument.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by tkb417(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2009
bibiking1:

your ignorance rants out only to the beasts of servitude.
Anyway, to cut an annoying diatribe short, i would like to elucidate a point i have come to hold dear to my heart.
"People are powerless because they lack, and people lack because they are powerless"

go to synagogue and cleanse urself of ur infirmities!!!

who Abiola empowered?
hehehe
were you living in the rocks when he gave many students schorlarships?
do you know about a model school he instituted in Abeoukuta? Salawu Abiola college

do you know how many Nigerians he fed directly (gainful employments) or indirectly even by just dishing money to numerous well wishers that paraded his homes in lagos and abeokuta?

what do you mean by empowerment?
you, what have you done for this country?
you sit down in ur dingy abode, typing rubbish that makes no sense even to the braindead

gerrout if you dont have any tangible thing to say
empowerment ko, slave trade ni
what nonsense
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by tkb417(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2009
Jakumo:

That is an extremely easy question to answer, because MKO, with no fanfare or publicity, quietly funded the secondary and tertiary education of literally THOUSANDS of academically gifted Nigerians, Africans and African Americans whose impoverished family backgrounds reminded MKO of his own abject poverty as a child and student. I make bold to say that every one of those young men and women owe their current success in all walks of life to the benevolence of MKO Abiola, as much as to their own intellect and deternination to excel.

If you are of the opinion that an education does not "empower" anyone, you must be living off inherited money, and therefore have need not concern yourself with such mundane matters as education and career.
thank you correct person
this is actually MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if education isnt a form of empowerment, then try not going to school at all

the thing is, the way we now use Nairaland to yarn opaks ehn, na God go save some people
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by opad(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2009
Ignorance is really a disease o. Tribalism is a major problem in Nigeria, we need to get matured how to treat matters without sentiments.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bricks(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2009
Duduknight:

ITT was supposed to lay foundation 20 years ago!!! and what about the actual infrastructure left by the British? Has that being maintained by successive governments? If a foreign commercial entity fails in delivering on a project, how does that affect your basic human right or your rights as a Nigerian? Have you held your governments to ransom over inadequate supply of power or poor transportation infrastructure?

this is the kind of talk that has led niaja to where it is today!-have u heard of solving issues from the root cause?

Can you think of any other Nigerian who distributed his wealth across tribal lines? Please come back with some sensible arguments and not some unsubstantiated bullshit peddled by imbeciles.

guy!, look before you leap.google Mobolaji Bank -Anthony.in death-his estate still Gives out £5,000schorlaships to students.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bidemi12(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2009
@coolg   Tell that to stalin, hitler, Napoleon, rasputin, etc   Anytime those names are brought up how do you feel? And for you information i hope you know that you can be sued even in death. Physicaly you cannot be punished but your legacy will.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bricks(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2009
Duduknight:

this is the kind of yans and attitude taht has put nigeria in this condition.w ealways deviate from teh point.

we say some one stole, what has colonialism infracture have to do with it?
undecided
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bricks(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2009
~Bluetooth:

i dont really blame the poster,he is an igbo boy with a shallow mind, let me remind u if u were still young.abiola got his money through his personal business.he never held any political appointment.so where did he loot?;your father house if i may ask, only office holders loot govt money,check for the meaning of loot if u dont understand simple vocabulary, i dont see abiola as really a superman but his election came at the time when all your retarded igbo leaders were lost of hope for fear of babangida, he declared his presidency which is the best election in this country so far, everybody voted for him irrespective of his tribe and religion, BUT HAS ANYBODY REALLY ASK WHY THE ELECTION WAS ANNULLED, Poster should be ashamed of being an igbo cause no igbo man was able to confront babangida and abacha, how many igbo man was in NADECO, which group did they form to challenge the military dictator right from the first coup.yoruba has been the only politically active tribe in nigeria that has dared to challenge the tyranny of babangida and abacha, let the dead rest in peace, i know your naivety pushed you to making up this thread cuz i know the northerners dont have a say in such topic and neither do i expect a foolish igbo boy to dive into a matter that his stupid fathers could have championed many years ago, idiot

don't you think you sound stupid when you link everthing with tribe undecided, just asking.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by tkb417(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2009
bricks:

Myopic yarns!, for your information ,becos it has not been made public does not mean it has not happened.

what if u wake up 2mmrw and concrete evidence is brought up against Wole Soyinka has having taking small part of FRSC's money?, will  u start rolling on the floor and cry blue murder?

take a look at Dora akunyili, she did good as NAFDAC big wig;but today she is eembarrassingherself with re-branding Nigeria, over 3billion naira earmarked for the stupid project.
just wait till she leaves office and see how pple wuld feast on her with allegations that might not be too farfetched.

Guy!, u can only speak for uitself, don't stick out uUrneck for no one!
my friend, if i were you, ill say things i know
stop saying things you dont know

ok, whats the beef? he stole ITTs money~ show evidence pls
or he stole FGNs money? tell us what you know about this

but, do you by any chance know what Abiola did for people years b4 1990s?
have you reasd anywhere about his unparralled philantrophy? have you seen any of the things hes done in this country

did you hear how Mandela described him?
Brick, some things are not just worth it, Abiola did well when he was alive

the disparaging remarks frm this thread are not what he deserves
pls
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by chidichris(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2009
do you know the answers?

@tbk417,
i do not know what u think of his lordship abiola. i do not know how or what he means to u. what i know too well is abiola while he was alive, was one great criminal. he was a lion in sheep's cloth. fela was the first nigerian to observe how criminal minded obj and your abiola were but many called him madman. today more than 90% of nigerians are coming to terms with the words of fela when he called obj and abiola international thief thief.
he lived and died by the sword.
he was a coupist and a destroyer of democracy and elections and in the same manner he died. My bible says, those who live by the sword die by the sword.
i thanks God for the fulfillment of his words in the live of abiola. you can decieve some people sometimes, but you cannot decieve all the people all the times - bob marley.
now i pray, God, for all those who have denied us sleep, for those who have made us slaves in our own father's house, for all of them that have made us hungary in the midst of plenty, please God visit them and make them to know that you are the give of power and let your words come to fulfillmentin their lives as it was in the case of nebukadenizar and abiola.
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by bidemi12(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2009
tkb417 (m)
 Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election
« #69 on: Today at 09:16:44 AM »  

I cant believe this is Abiola they are talking about? wow! wait? you people read and believed what you read from odilli.net and made these dangerous and evil remarks about him? wow! So, if you wake up tmr and read something about Wole Soyinka looting FRSCs money on odilli.net, u'll start ejaculating from the mouth? loads of poppycocks at its best!! He embezzled IITs money?   is ITT the Federal republic of Nigeria? when did stealing (even if he did) a private coys money turn to looting the treasury? hahaha, youre all a disgrace to the nation! if you people are jobless and you need to discuss issues, why not pick OBJ, IBB et al. Im sure people like you have friends, associates, relatives and co that are known theives in private organisations! start a topic on them and we'll be glad to discuss with you. you jobless people you quickly get a life and stop roamin the webspace yarnin dusts!

What in Gods name does that bolded statement mean? undecided
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by tkb417(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2009
bidemi12:

tkb417 (m)
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election
« #69 on: Today at 09:16:44 AM »

I cant believe this is Abiola they are talking about? wow! wait? you people read and believed what you read from odilli.net and made these dangerous and evil remarks about him? wow! So, if you wake up tmr and read something about Wole Soyinka looting FRSCs money on odilli.net, u'll start ejaculating from the mouth? loads of poppycocks at its best!! He embezzled IITs money? is ITT the Federal republic of Nigeria? when did stealing (even if he did) a private coys money turn to looting the treasury? hahaha, youre all a disgrace to the nation! if you people are jobless and you need to discuss issues, why not pick OBJ, IBB et al. Im sure people like you have friends, associates, relatives and co that are known theives in private organisations! start a topic on them and we'll be glad to discuss with you. you jobless people you quickly get a life and stop roamin the webspace yarnin dusts!

What in Gods name does that bolded statement mean? undecided

specsavers shld be around the corner!!
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2009
who be abiola?
Re: Abiola Spent All His Loot On June 12 Election by chosen04(f): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2009
Though he said he could do without the igbos ; was that man confused?

Well sha, its a pity he died when he did.

==============================================================

"I can do without the Igbos"========Abiola Boasted.

"Your Problem is that u cant see the Future======Ojukwu Warned.

"Since you claim u can do without 'the hard to crack Igbos' to finish u will be VERY EASY. IBB concluded.

The rest is now history.

May God help u all in nairaland to avoid boastful statements that will Finish us ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NANS Visit To Obasanjo Yesterday / Video: Atiku Is Corrupt, Can’t Go To America – Obasanjo / Lagos Leads Highly Indebted States With More Than N1 Trillion Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.