Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch (22668 Views)

No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF / Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / N2.2tn Debt In One Year: Buhari’s Government Under Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by papaejima1: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
duni04:
Its shamefully ironic how we keep heaping praises on the disgraced NOI who sat and watched as Federal revenues were fraudulently diverted and shared between Jonathan, his ministers and the army chiefs. Now we have a minister of finance who has to clean up all the mess and gaps NOI left in Nigeria's finances and we are castigating her. NOI was minister in a period of record oil prices (>100USD per barrel) and we have nothing to show for it, no savings, no infrastructure, nothing! And we expect Mrs Adeosun to perform wonders with an empty treasury. These people castigating her must be mad! Very mad!

2.2 trillion is an empty treasury to you?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

My first baptism of fire in office came because I used that word; GUESS...And when I was chanced for that, I diverted to "I THINK"...O boy come see how these executives were using me as punching bag for intellectual intimidation...see bullies in office ...I just wan miss from there but I no get mystical power cheesy piss begin hungry me bad bad
abi na ,yet some mumu domingo dey yarn me nonsense
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Amateur....
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by duni04(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
papaejima1:

2.2 trillion is an empty treasury to you?

You know nothing about finance. Jonathan left about USD 30 billion foreign reserves, barely able to meet our balance of payment obligations. The 2 trillion naira TSA balance represents receipts from government revenues which fall very short of projected receipts hence the resort to borrowing. Jonathan and NOI left Nigeria in a really precarious position. Its a miracle we've not slid into the situation of Argentina in the early 2000's.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Princewell2012(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Hmmm, Someone would have given details of her spending. I miss her days..[/size]

Yes, that must be okonjo iweala.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by ayo2pec(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
We need to start asking critical questions again.

Where is the funds, what are the project funded with it.

We are in one chance bus.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by papaejima1: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
duni04:

You know nothing about finance. Jonathan left about USD 30 billion foreign reserves, barely able to meet our balance of payment obligations. The 2 trillion naira TSA balance represents receipts from government revenues which fall very short of projected receipts hence the resort to borrowing. Jonathan and NOI left Nigeria in a really precarious position. Its a miracle we've not slid into the situation of Argentina in the early 2000's.
Clap for yourself Kemi Adeosun Emefiele!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by dami2boi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
slick1:
I will not blame it solely on incompetence.
It is either the money was siphoned for a different purpose for which she was kept in the shadow about or she is just a figure head in that ministry without actually knowing what goes on there cos she was just appointed for the purpose of filling up a vacancy
O boy you don finished her be dat
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by cuteboy2: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
How so clueless can a Finance Minister be? A whole Finance minister is "guessing" what such a huge sum was spent on?
We are in a big mess.

How did we end up with set of clowns? No wonder Buhari referred to his cabinet ministers as "noise makers" sad sad sad

Even NLC has better ideas on what the N2.2trillion debt should have been spent on.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by divineappo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Even me Ayam Confused on what to Comment grin

Confused Minister grin

Confused Party grin

Confused Government grin

Confused APC grin

Confused Zombies grin grin

Patiently waiting for 2019 *in tears*
confused senator anyanwu
Confused lawmaker and lawbreaker
Confused budget padder

I heard u also got a new jeep alongside ur rogue senators.

That jeep will kill you and all ur co-senators
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
divineappo:
confused senator anyanwu Confused lawmaker and lawbreaker Confused budget padder
I heard u also got a new jeep alongside ur rogue senators.
That jeep will kill you and all ur co-senators

Good Evening bro how was your day?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by OfficialArinze(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
How can a finance minister be guessing what 2.2trillion naira was used for? Anyway she is just an APC's sitting lame duck as other minister in the cabinet.If I were her I could have resigned long ago.This is why I'll always give it to the Igbos for giving us sound economists like Charles Soludo,Ngozi Okonjoiwela,Tony Emelulu.
LMAO. You just murdered that name. Its ELUMELU biko
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
When shall we have better days ...when will buhari resign...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Karo1212: 1:31am On Sep 27, 2016
MMM NIGERIA PROMO

HERE'S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO HAVE A TASTE IN THE ON GOING PROMO OF MMM NIGERIA WITHOUT EVEN PROVING A DINE A 1000 Mavro-Naira Gift for Every Newly Registered members MMM Nigeria announces a new promo. Every person who will register in MMM in the period from September 26 up to October 1 will be awarded 1000 Mavro-Naira as a gift. No need even to provide help to receive this gift: a person just needs to sign up in the Community during this period and add his/her bank account details in the Personal Office. After a while the amount of 1000 Mavro-NGN will be automatically awarded to his/her PO account. The purpose of the offer is to give each registered person an opportunity to get help from another MMM member instantly after registration, and make sure that MMM works and people really help each other here. Dear members! Use this promo and invite all your friends, acquaintances, colleagues, who are not MMM members yet, to join our Community! When you invite people to join the Community, don''t forget to tell them about MMM ideology. The goal of MMM is NOT to assist anyone to get richer quickly. MMM creates a platform through which people help each other directly. And finally, with MMM people can build a society with no segregation: where all people will have equal opportunities, regardless of where they live, what their status is, and who their relatives or their friends are! Invite people to MMM and spread its ideas! P. S. Remember that each participant can register only one account in MMM. Multiple accounts are easily detected and by the Control and Revision Office (CRO) and participants get penalized. Get more details in Recommendations on Safe Participation. Click here to sign up:

www./?i=karo4greatness30@gmail.com

MMM NIGERIA PROMO

HERE'S AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO HAVE A TASTE IN THE ON GOING PROMO OF MMM NIGERIA WITHOUT EVEN PROVING A DINE A 1000 Mavro-Naira Gift for Every Newly Registered members MMM Nigeria announces a new promo. Every person who will register in MMM in the period from September 26 up to October 1 will be awarded 1000 Mavro-Naira as a gift. No need even to provide help to receive this gift: a person just needs to sign up in the Community during this period and add his/her bank account details in the Personal Office. After a while the amount of 1000 Mavro-NGN will be automatically awarded to his/her PO account. The purpose of the offer is to give each registered person an opportunity to get help from another MMM member instantly after registration, and make sure that MMM works and people really help each other here. Dear members! Use this promo and invite all your friends, acquaintances, colleagues, who are not MMM members yet, to join our Community! When you invite people to join the Community, don''t forget to tell them about MMM ideology. The goal of MMM is NOT to assist anyone to get richer quickly. MMM creates a platform through which people help each other directly. And finally, with MMM people can build a society with no segregation: where all people will have equal opportunities, regardless of where they live, what their status is, and who their relatives or their friends are! Invite people to MMM and spread its ideas! P. S. Remember that each participant can register only one account in MMM. Multiple accounts are easily detected and by the Control and Revision Office (CRO) and participants get penalized. Get more details in Recommendations on Safe Participation.Click here to sign up /aqtePD
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by davidif: 2:39am On Sep 27, 2016
You can't spend your way out of a recession now. Which kind administration be this self. This is something that economists learnt during the Great depression. Chai! Naija sef.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 27, 2016
duni04:
Its shamefully ironic how we keep heaping praises on the disgraced NOI who sat and watched as Federal revenues were fraudulently diverted and shared between Jonathan, his ministers and the army chiefs. Now we have a minister of finance who has to clean up all the mess and gaps NOI left in Nigeria's finances and we are castigating her. NOI was minister in a period of record oil prices (>100USD per barrel) and we have nothing to show for it, no savings, no infrastructure, nothing! And we expect Mrs Adeosun to perform wonders with an empty treasury. These people castigating her must be mad! Very mad!

Will you ever get out of this blame game and fold your sleeves and get to work? Are you not tired of blaming GEJ/NOI
Re: Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch by stevedre: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
prinsam30:

Thirded

If theres anything like "fourted" then thats my word for the comment. Absolutely spot on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sectional Appointment: Buhari's Attempt To Deceive Nigerians / Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.