Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu (22402 Views)

New Inspector General Of Police With New Lagos Gov In 1999 , Now President / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu / Then And Now:: President Buhari's Greatest Achievement. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45am On Sep 08, 2023
I Was Security Guard And Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu Tells Nigerians In India

Tinubu who is presently in India for the G-20 Summit advised Nigerian students in the Asian country to consider their education as a priority.

Nigerian President, Bola Tinubu, has said that he was once security guard, adding that good education was one reason why he became the country’s president.

A statement released by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President, Media and Publicity, Tinubu said this in an interaction with Nigerians on Thursday evening in India.

Tinubu who is presently in India for the G-20 Summit advised Nigerian students in the Asian country to consider their education as a priority.

According to the statement, he said, “Good education brought me here and I am happy to stand before you here as the President of Nigeria. I started small. I was a security guard. I was a tutor in school. I was a brilliant student. I joined Deloitte and was trained by one of the biggest accounting firms in the world, because of my education.

“When I joined them, I asked them, do you have branches in Nigeria and they said, ‘we have a lot of clients that will take you, if you want to go home.’ That’s how I got to Exxon Mobil and was a very successful accountant, auditor-general, and treasurer, until I joined politics with a can-do attitude.

“You can also do it; do not be despondent in any way. Nigeria is ready to accommodate all. It does not matter which part of Nigeria you are from.”

The President urged Nigerians to use the country's rich variety to advance wealth and national development for the benefit of all citizens.

“We are here to present a new future to you. A future of a country that is so rich, endowed, and highly populated. Very dynamic, unique in its culture, tradition, and ethnicity. That is what will make our prosperity possible, if only we can make use of our diversity for prosperity,” he said.

From Security Guard To President...

I Was Security Guard And Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu Tells Nigerians In India.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by meum: 2:55am On Sep 08, 2023
Hmmm all these rags to riches stories.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:10am On Sep 08, 2023
God bless you Mr. President

God continue to guard and guide you aright

God bless Nigeria

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Opintiwa: 3:12am On Sep 08, 2023
Security guard don join CV for ina da Chicago.

Ok

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2023
cool
Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 5:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Sure thing. Hushpuppi will be president someday.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by pandoragirigory: 5:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Of course first president of Biafra

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 5:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Bola is good in politics only but zero in good governance. No wonder he tried to steal Obi 's manifesto and blueprints during the election period.

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2023
A president by Crook

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2023
You push heroine abi you nor push Mr Anarchy?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Balistic4: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2023
I really wish all well meaning Nigerians will stop complaining. Let us all enjoy this emilokon and see who it pains the most. These corn people are not better than you in anyway and complaining will continue giving them orgasm.

Is there a block button on nairaland??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by EyeCumInPiss: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Only inspiration Nigerians draw from Ebola is how to be a smart criminal to cover your criminal tracks.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Donaldoni: 6:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Ehya

Pigs...... must grunt as usual cheesy

Pathetic sore losers! angry

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Opanka44(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Thank God for your life.

A Nairalander should pls reach out to me. My kids and I are almost collapsing due to Hunger.
Help us pls. Survival is too expensive here. Come to our rescue people of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Y

1 Like

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Agbadocassava: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
A president by Crook

Your president for good 8 years inshallah

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Opanka44:
Thank God for your life
so we believe untill some make it impossible for others to breath

2 Likes

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by helinues: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2023
grin

In M.I,
Just know you can, be what you wanna be

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by AntiWailer: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2023
EmekaA125:
Bola is good in politics only but zero in good governance. No wonder he tried to steal Obi 's manifesto and blueprints during the election period.

Yet released his manifesto in October before OBI released his own in December.

Una go just write for writing sake.

The alternate reality you guys live in is worrisome.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2023
Our Leader has spoken.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

AKA JAGABAN, dem Mama Husband😉

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by mafmag(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2023
What lies cannot be said by this crook of Bourdillon grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Hadone(m): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Elupee!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Stanweezy(m): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Former president Jonathan, na only one shoe I get this one now na security guard

They swear for this country grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by oakin: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Some of you are just sore losers, nothing good can come from anyone. Well, when you wish evil, evil follows,but when you hope for good things it shall be yours when the time comes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
Good education brought me here and I am happy to stand before you here as the President of Nigeria. I started small.
I was a security guard.
I was a tutor in school.
I was a brilliant student.
I joined Deloitte and was trained by one of the biggest accounting firms in the world,
because of my education.
Children of frustrations and perdition,
Can your fathers can?!

Are y'all crying and wailing yet?
Cos nothing good make you swines happy.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

iammo:
cool
Mobil Executive at 30s
Senator Lagos at 40s
Governor Lagos at 50s
President of Nigeria at 70s

Excellent.
We hope this serves as an inspiration in life to those bitter children of hate and bitterness.

We Rise.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Bestinstinct(m): 6:42am On Sep 08, 2023
A man of Grace...if e easy make you sef run am.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by Ozommadu: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2023
post=125655105:
Children of frustrations and perdition

Mannabbqgril's After supporting buhari darling daddy for 8 wasted years,now is Ebola.

You have a thing for failures, are you okay
??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by izunned: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
God bless you Mr. President

God continue to guard and guide you aright

God bless Nigeria

God is God of justice and righteousness, I hope you know. Justice is coming for every man on earth.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by bewla(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Only inspiration Nigerians draw from Ebola is how to be a smart criminal to cover your criminal tracks.
no matter the stone just keep moving

1 Like

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by NLPoliceWoman: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Ozommadu:

Mannabbqgril's After supporting buhari darling daddy for 8 wasted years,now is Ebola.

You have a thing for failures, are you okay
??
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Security Guard & Now President; Nigeria Can Accommodate Everyone – Tinubu by jackie111(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Acidosis:

100%, his case is just a civil matter. It is rather unfortunate that he found himself in the midst of criminals who have implicated him. Justice for Hush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East / NLC, TUC To Ground Activities Nationwide From Oct 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.