Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition (2881 Views)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by kaeycea(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
with her indepth knowledge and international connections, if she becomes Nigerian President with full presidential powers,I believe she will perform better than previous presidents. But with the way Nigerian politics is played, she might not even make it beyound the primaries.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by otukpo(f): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Till then.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
kaeycea:
with her indepth knowledge and international connections, if she becomes Nigerian President with full presidential powers,I believe she will perform better than previous presidents. But with the way Nigerian politics is played, she might not even make it beyound the primaries.

The last line summarize everything

How can we make some one that squander our money

In the time of plenty as our president
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by steppin: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

A full blooded Nigeria

Married igbo

My mother from south south

My father from eti -osa

Live my life in the north

Odinary masses love one another

Politicians & hypocrite are the one

Dividing us against religious & ethnic lines
Too many cut and join blood running in your veins. You're truly practising one Nigeria. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by WorldRichest: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
South-Easterners and South-Southerners will vote for her. However, their combined votes including inflated non-existing votes will still be less than the votes of Kano plus Kaduna plus Katsina states. Go back and review the 2015 presidential polls. As for we South-Westerners, we shall never vote for the puff-puff checked world bank fraudster and voodoo economist who colluded with Goatluck Jonathan to dip Nigeria into recession.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by OMAR12: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
I pray it should be true ooo, she has an investor friendly profile being an economist, am sure she will win the heart of many investors both home and abroad without becoming a johnny walker like this current president.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by Hiploko(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
WorldRichest:
South-Easterners and South-Southerners will vote for her. However, their combined votes including inflated non-existing votes will still be less than the votes of Kano plus Kaduna plus Katsina states. Go back and review the 2015 presidential polls. As for we South-Westerners, we shall never vote for the puff-puff checked world bank fraudster and voodoo economist who colluded with Goatluck Jonathan to dip Nigeria into recession.
before this 2nd recession, there was the first one. Maybe goatluck and voodo economist caused that one too. O*de!!! Instead of you to accept that recession is in PMBs destiny. For as long as he is our president, there will be problems with the economy. HAPPY RECESSION!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by OMAR12: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
WorldRichest:
yes the same economist that helped your oju eja obasanjo, omo obor.maintain a stable economy bah.u guys can be sentimental not atimes BT all the time. now u see a clever, intelligent Lady with pedigree and someone that commands respect from world leaders without being a politician. one that can attract investors and drive the economy. and yo here speewing trash. biko don't vote for her. does ur count anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by SAHACO(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Bros

Wetin you talk ?

I didn't get u

Had it mean you talk of Rochas, ogbonaya onu or Ngige

We for gree
With this one, you just expose your real identity as APC online agent. You're to busy here to have another job.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by CSTR2: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
LoveDecay:

Hungry man, you think sey everyone in the east are illustrates.
Broke-as$ man that can't spell illiterate. I will feed you and your entire family without feeling a pinch.
Bloody Afonja looking for an Igbo wife. cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by BrokenTV: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Bros
Wetin you talk ?

I didn't get u
We for gree
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by BrokenTV: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Bros
Wetin you talk ?

I didn't get u
We for gree
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by Hhundredhundred(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
CSTR2:
Broke-as$ man that can't spell illiterate. I will feed you and your entire family without feeling a pinch.
Bloody Afonja looking for an Igbo wife. cheesy

The arrangee-wedding scammer is making mouth as usual. You can only lie to those that dont know you. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by CSTR2: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

The arrangee-wedding scammer is making mouth as usual. You can only lie to those that dont know you. Lol
You dey crase.
Our paths have never crossed and will never cross anyway due to its impossibility.
The fact that your genealogy are a people of marriage scammers and internet fraudsters being an average afonja should be not used to smear other people.
Anu'mpama.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by BrokenTV: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Bros
Wetin you talk ?

I didn't get u
We for gree
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by Hhundredhundred(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
CSTR2:
You dey crase.
Our paths have never crossed and will never cross anyway due to its impossibility.
The fact that your genealogy are a people of marriage scammers and internet fraudsters being an average afonja should be not used to smear other people.
Anu'mpama.

Na your mother dey craze. You are a shameless liar and certified arrangee wedding scammer. You have been exposed here many times but shame wont let you repent, you will surely blame afonja when Immigration catch you soon and deport you back to your cursed enclave where you can continue with your madness and scam. Oloribu omo ale

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by Jokerman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Op

You think Nigeria is a dumping ground?

I think it is.... Buhari is an example

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by CSTR2: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Na your mother dey craze. You are a shameless liar and certified arrangee wedding scammer. You have been exposed here many times but shame wont let you repent, you will surely blame afonja when Immigration catch you soon and deport you back to your cursed enclave where you can continue with your madness and scam. Oloribu omo ale
Illiterate with a subzero IQ.
If you had gone beyond ogbomoso in your life, you would atleast be aware of immigration policies . Talking about deportation like a coneheaded ignorant afonja ritualist.
Bloody fraud. Giving you my attention seems to be a very orgasmic exercise for you. You obviously cannot believe it. My attention is hereby withdrawn.
I don't roll in the mud with low-lives , reeking in backward third world habitats, living from hand to mouth and prowling the web for unsuspecting westerners.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by Hhundredhundred(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
Illiterate with a subzero IQ.
If you had gone beyond ogbomoso in your life, you would atleast be aware of immigration policies . Talking about deportation like a coneheaded ignorant afonja ritualist.
Bloody fraud. Giving you my attention seems to be a very orgasmic exercise for you. You obviously cannot believe it. My attention is hereby withdrawn.
I don't roll in the mud with low-lives , reeking in backward third world habitats, living from hand to mouth and prowling the web for unsuspecting westerners.
[/s]

Typical frustrated akpu eating flat head cannibal. They cry once exposed since they all lie for a living. You sleep on nairaland 247 looking for the next fat woman to scam, we know your tactics and ways here. Shameless cannibal whose only achievement in his pathetic life is the 2 years US visa he got few years ago, your end is near and you will surely be flung back to your worthless and cursed region where you can eat your fellow flat head and conveniently sell your kids to make ends meet.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by CSTR2: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Typical frustrated akpu eating flat head cannibal. They cry once exposed since they all lie for a living. You sleep on nairaland 247 looking for the next fat woman to scam, we know your tactics and ways here. Shameless cannibal whose only achievement in his pathetic life is the 2 years US visa he got few years ago, your end is near and you will surely be flung back to your worthless and cursed region where you can eat your fellow flat head and conveniently sell your kids to make ends meet.
There is a greater chance of you becoming a citizen of America which is zero, than me ever replying your post on nairaland again.
You need my attention to give yourself a sort of self-worth which is why you follow me about like a wet puppy and try to spark a conversation albeit in a convoluted, despicable and provocative manner vomiting untrue nonsense like someone under the torments of a mad spirit. I don't know you online or offline, and neither have I ever shared any correspondence with you since I don't roll with your kind anyway.
You are ignored henceforth. If you had a sense of pride, you would do well to unfollow me.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
CSTR2:
There is a greater chance of you becoming a citizen of America which is zero, than me ever replying your post on nairaland again.
You need my attention to give yourself a sort of self-worth which is why you follow me about like a wet puppy and try to spark a conversation albeit in a convoluted, despicable and provocative manner vomiting untrue nonsense like someone under the torments of a mad spirit. I don't know you online or offline, and neither have I ever shared any correspondence with you since I don't roll with your kind anyway.
You are ignored henceforth. If you had a sense of pride, you would do well to unfollow me.

Buhahahaha. I am a US citizen by birth, why should I be making the noise when its a normal thing and a big deal to an arrangee wedding scammer like you. You are a frustrated scammer that came here with your overstayed 2 years visa, you lie here daily and scam people for a living. You should be stoned to death for being useless to your village and bringing shame to them via your scam activities. I will always be here to expose your ways so sane people can know you are a devilish and wicked liar. You think i dont have the screen munch of some post you do edit, lmaoooo. You are a disgrace to Chukwu Abiama cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by fr3do(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
she would beat the gworo chewer in aso rock hands down if she were to contest.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala May Be Nursing Presidential Ambition by Rapzino: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
I disagree
See my person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spends N10M to Congratulate Donald Trump On Punch Newspaper / The Chances Of An Ibo Presidency In 2023 / Ganduje Presumed Innocent Until Proven Guilty In A Law Court, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.