Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4788 Views)

/ / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bia, wetclef abi na dryclef u call am... don't u hav smth responsible doing?
Re: by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

grin It's just a matter of time Mr Cute. Some people can only see money when it's in front of them, others perceive it from afar.

Read this: If Wizkid can make more money than Soyinka by not being responsible, then what's the need acting like Soyinka?

I no dey prove you wrong o, but I want make you dey see the future and realize say e get one word wey dem dey call "diversification." If to say Nigeria diversify we for no dey for this kind trouble.

who told u wizkid has more money Dan soyinka.. iffa reset ur way of thinking.
Re: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Synzu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why does it have to be name The "Davido" Bleep guide? Why Davido? gringrin
Re: by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
I hope it fails angry
Re: by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Cutehector(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

This will make for a good argument. Remove political money.

Soyinka has a bigger name than money. He gives speeches in Harvard and other big schools and sells books. When the lecture is over, they pay him a token. Educational institutions don't spend, they prefer to milk. I have been there.

Winning a Noble prize does not mean they'll fill his account with money.

Hustlers make more money than educationist, or professors who haven't invented a dime. Bill Gate is a hustler, Zuckerberg is a hustler, Wizkid is a hustler. iLegend™ Is a hustler. Hustlers are those people who don't depend on education. They use the little they have to change the world either positively or negatively.

Prestigious names and money are different.

Cutehector, I really need to school you for a week.
my friend pls keep shut on what u don't have proof of okay. Rich people don't make noise. There are people in this earth their riches are far bigger Dan the world's richest man..
Re: by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I hope it fails angry
You gat no chills at all oo , CHAI bad belle
Ilegend,, when you hammer ehh, use money lure this my sister to bed then you show her this comment grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
my friend pls keep shut on what u don't have proof of okay. Rich people don't make noise. There are people in this earth their riches are far bigger Dan the world's richest man..
wow,, rich people like you?, With that your oversized suit grin
Re: by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Synzu(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
[s]
iLegend:

It's an acronym.

TheDAVIDO is an acronym and it stands for Tease, Hurt, Emotion, Dirty-talk, Ask, Varieties, Immersion, Dominance and Observation
[/s]

I can only imagine how long it took you to come up with this. You must think you're quoting kindergarten pupils on NL, right?
Re: by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
ucsparks:
You gat no chills at all oo , CHAI bad belle
Ilegend,, when you hammer ehh, use money lure this my sister to bed then you show her this comment grin grin
you sure I'm the 1 who's bad between us lipsrsealed read yer post ta me
Re: by Synzu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

Oops! I didn't know you needed a quick reply. I'll make it faster next time. grin

No, I needed a truthful reply not something you obviously cooked up.
Re: by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

I love failures cuz it makes me stronger. Failure is when is man is not prepared to fail and learn from it. I have NEVER failed — they're only lessons. I have documented all my failures in life as a book. People would love to read about Barrack Obama's failures in life or Dangoté's failures in life. If you haven't failed, and see the failure as a stepping stone, then you haven't started — iLegend™

Wish me success or failure, but remember I, myself and God has the final say. Hihihi #Wink
God can not bless a venture like this. It goes against his loving nature undecided
yer advices don't always have the best of his creations(women)in mind.
•••••
PS I REALLY hope it fails smiley
Re: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: by larabae13(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

Of course. What will you bring to the launching venue?
grin grin amma bring maself cool or wah do u want me to bring? tongue
Re: by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

Time will tell, Miss. Feminist. You don't even know I'm also a Feminist. I just want to liberate some nice and boring guys first.

Even criminals pray to God for blessings. Prostitútes pray to God for good customers.

If you can't pray to your God despite your sins, then something is missing.
you can pray but he can't always grant what we ask because we ask against his will
~~`
Like the prostitutes who pray for customers ,you mentioned
He can not grant rhis ,it is ahainst his will for them 2 even be in that bussniesbecsuse it's degradation of his beloved creations.... them
Re: by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

Come with all your God given assets and lots of money. You're allowed to dress anyhow, but carry owo! You need to teach me some bad words in Yoruba. The ones I learnt last year had disappeared.
grin buh u knw dah owo isn't showing up right now

Which ones av u learnt?
Re: by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

Darling, Iyaf do. You win. I'll send you your prize.

Eheh! It's been long I checked your profile. Lemme check if you've changed that pix I loved so much.
forget the profile
Where is my prize? Gimme
Re: by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
iLegend:

Send your Paypal account or choose a courier service you want me to send it with?

Who sang the song "I'll Do Anything for You?"
don'tl know don't care,just send me my money.
PayPal:64980 grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos) / How I Surprised A Young Lady After Humiliating Me For Speaking Pidgin English / Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.