Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later (5061 Views)

Stop Disappointing In Bed Try This Simple Trick Tonight. / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by TkhGuy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
First thing first, you can't bang a girl you have feelings for so much or so long,

You will always fire your spark earlier, when you hear her scream or moans into your ears, you will loose control of your body jags and there it comes.

I noticed this when I had two girlfriend, both of them have hips but out of the two, one of them which was the one I got later lights my head on fire,

I can go 30m with the first one without coming, no pills nothing.she don't fancy long period sex.

But the second one it's hard for me to got 15 with her before 10 she would have come twice and will not want me to delay any longer, but if she is really Hot she will tell me I want you more.

Those are number one,

2. Exceecise do push up like 100, or above in 3 times like 40 or 50 once, or do hard energy requing task that will make you sweat hard, 7 days before meeting with her

3. I don't advice you to do this one if you are not a drinker, take one bottle of stout legend before the penalty.

4. If you are a smoker, fine but if you are not a smoker, be easy with is forth one, so it doesn't knock you off, take monkey tail after legend.

5. Learn & master how to leave your jags inside her pssy, slow down when you felt your spark about to ignite even if she is pulling you into it to bang her faster, or screaming faster or harder

You have to use the 3 & 4 one after the other..

If you combine all, that will be a bomb, she will probably run if her pssy is not frictionless.

No kill persin daughter o.. Abeg.. I like guys, they are ashame of their problems so they codedly read and troll but no comment, no wonder the view is going up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by paulolee(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
all these list jus to make somebody daughter happy and after the stress, na she go enjoy am pass while i sleep for days suffering from stress and fatigue..
thanks sir, am happy with my 5mins..

8 Likes

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by TkhGuy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
paulolee:
all these list jus to make somebody daughter happy and after the stress, na she go enjoy am pass while i sleep for days suffering from stress and fatigue..
thanks sir, am happy with my 5mins..
Sex is exercise if gets you above 5 minutes

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by Eddodoh(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
TkhGuy:
First thing first, you can't bang a girl you have feelings for so much or so long,

You will always fire your spark earlier, when you hear her scream or moans into your ears, you will loose control of your body jags and there it comes.

I noticed this when I had two girlfriend, both of them have hips but out of the two, one of them which was the one I got later lights my head on fire,

I can go 30m with the first one without coming, no pills nothing.she don't fancy long period sex.

But the second one it's hard for me to got 15 with her before 10 she would have come twice and will not want me to delay any longer, but if she is really Hot she will tell me I want you more.

Those are number one,

2. Exceecise do push up like 100, or above in 3 times like 40 or 50 once, or do hard energy requing task that will make you sweat hard, 7 days before meeting with her

3. I don't advice you to do this one if you are not a drinker, take one bottle of stout legend before the penalty.

4. If you are a smoker, fine but if you are not a smoker, be easy with is forth one, so it doesn't knock you off, take monkey tail after legend.

5. Learn & master how to leave your jags inside her pssy, slow down when you felt your spark about to ignite even if she is pulling you into it to bang her faster, or screaming faster or harder

You have to use the 3 & 4 one after the other..

If you combine all, that will be a bomb, she will probably run if her pssy is not frictionless.

No kill persin daughter o.. Abeg.. I like guys, they are ashame of their problems so they codedly read and troll but no comment, no wonder the view is going up.
Baddest

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by TkhGuy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Eddodoh:

Baddest
my dear long time no see
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by Eddodoh(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
TkhGuy:
my dear long time no see
Fine, bro.
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by TkhGuy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Eddodoh:

Fine, bro.
nice to hear from you good night

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by goxaki9510: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2021
TkhGuy:

Sex is exercise if gets you above 5 minutes
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by biggy00000(m): 12:45am On Apr 29, 2021
1173 views...

Me I no follow sha.
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2021
al you simps will die off the face of the earth one day. so after spending money taking her on a date, you'd still go tru the stress of banging her and making such she enjoys a sex you had to whine her to have, you're a dummy if you have a whine and twist a girl to fork you and still worried you have to make her cum.....grow a pair of balls my man. if she didn't ask for the sex, she doesn't deserve an orgasm, it's my simple rule. so stop all these nonsense gist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by johnnypumpum(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
I NO DO AM......STRESSING MY SELF ...SAY WATIN?
WATIN I FIT DO, I FIT DO AM SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by fineberry(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sex no be food o

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by folabayo(f): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na wa ooo cheesy
All this wahala to satisfy her, the future is truly female.
After satisfying her pls don't start complaining she has drain you totally
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by TkhGuy(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2021
folabayo:
Na wa ooo cheesy
All this wahala to satisfy her, the future is truly female.
After satisfying her pls don't start complaining she has drain you totally
Not really men are troubleless cos they have work & better think to worry about, but girls are full of trouble and drama that most don't want, women don't care if the house burns cos most fo them comes with nothing... Now you know why men do this, is for peace
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by folabayo(f): 12:56pm On May 03, 2021
TkhGuy:

Not really men are troubleless cos they have work & better think to worry about, but girls are full of trouble and drama that most don't want, women don't care if the house burns cos most fo them comes with nothing... Now you know why men do this, is for peace
Smiles..., it is well.
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by Igivebooks: 1:02pm On May 03, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:
al you simps will die off the face of the earth one day. so after spending money taking her on a date, you'd still go tru the stress of banging her and making such she enjoys a sex you had to whine her to have, you're a dummy if you have a whine and twist a girl to fork you and still worried you have to make her cum.....grow a pair of balls my man. if she didn't ask for the sex, she doesn't deserve an orgasm, it's my simple rule. so stop all these nonsense gist.
bros if you can't last long in bed, how do you keep your woman?

Abeg don't discourage people who are trying to improve their life.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2021
Igivebooks:
bros if you can't last long in bed, how do you keep your woman?

Abeg don't discourage people who are trying to improve their life.

Hi

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
If you live your life to impress a woman, good luck to you, natural selection will wipe your kinds off very soon

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 09, 2021
stop oversleeping angry
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by EmekaBlue(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2021
When Brolosho work start full time when Men don dey stand for road and women go dey pick them up for one night stand then i fit recommend this thread i Read sometime ago to any of d brolosho that's my friend.
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by TkhGuy(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:
When Brolosho work start full time when Men don dey stand for road and women go dey pick them up for one night stand then i fit recommend this thread i Read sometime ago to any of d brolosho that's my friend.
Hahaha
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by Mophor: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!!
Issoright
Re: If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later by TkhGuy(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!!!
Issoright
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

A Partner You Can Live With Or One You Cant Live Without? / Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get? / Woman Arrested After Trying To Kill Her Boyfriend With Her Big Breast During Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.