Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Woman Who Was So Patient To Stack These Groundnuts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Woman Who Was So Patient To Stack These Groundnuts (545 Views)

Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Was So Patient To Stack These Groundnuts by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Saw this picture from an Instagram user, and I believe that I have just seen the picture of the most patient woman on earth.

This female hawker from Nigeria, who was so patient to stack these set of groundnuts linearly on her pan, is really a Sunday lesson to me on the fruit of the spirit called patience. She deserves a place in the Guinness book of records for being the most patient woman on earth, and ultimately, a place in the Book of Life for bearing a fruit of the spirit.

Here are the spiritual implications of that which she has done, lifted from a Christian website:

Patience is showing tolerance and fortitude toward others, even accepting difficult situations from them, and God, without making demands or conditions. Patience allows us to endure a less than desirable situation to make us better and more useful and even optimistic and prudent. Hence, its other name is longsuffering. It allows us to put up with others who get on our nerves, without losing other characteristics of grace.

Impatience, annoyance, intolerance, worry, fear, and distrust are the opposites of Patience. These prevent us from seeing, as our Lord wants us to see, that all things will work for His good in the end (Rom. 8:28). We should hang on, place our trust in Him, and not let the temporary things of life bother or distract us from our purpose and call.

© www.intothyword.com

So many people on earth, wouldn’t have met their untimely deaths, or a traumatic experience that left an irreversible scar in their lives, if they persevered, or endured a situation for a little while.

So I believe that this woman really deserves a place in the Guinness book, and the Book of life.

PS: Patience is a Virtue.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/09/25/woman-patient-stack-groundnuts/

Re: The Woman Who Was So Patient To Stack These Groundnuts by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Wow

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Various Endtime Churches Adverts / SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them / Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.