Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them (537 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) / Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them by dammyowot: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2016
Controversial prophet Lethebo Rabalago of Polokwane has come under fire again this time for using insecticide at a service and prayer meeting to allegedly heal his member after photos emerged on Saturday..

The photos which were released on the Facebook page of Mount Zion General Assembly (MZGA) showed many MZGA members testifying that they had received healing from Rabalago’s method of dousing worshippers in Doom.

Rabalgo told eNCA that he uses Doom insect killer to heal people with cancer, HIV or any other illness..

One of the photos was captioned:

“Mrs Mitala. The Prophet called sick people to come foward. She went to the forth and told the Prophet that she suffers from ulcer. The Prophet sprayed doom on her and she recived her healing and and deliverance. We give God the glory!”

In another post MZGA said:

“By my name‚ you shall drive out demons. By my name‚ you shall pick up snakes. Anything you touch‚ receives favour because of the annointing upon you.

“Doom is just a name‚ but when you speak to it to become a healing product‚ it does. People get healed and delivered through doom. Its not by might nor by power‚ but by the HolySpirit. We give God the glory!!”

Source: http://naijauncut.com.ng/see-why-this-pastor-sprayed-insect-killer-on-members-to-heal-them/
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2016
The thing is.. When Jesus used his spit and mud to heal someone, his method most definitely woulda been questioned, maybe this guy actually is a healer. Or not. Anyways, not my place to judge.
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them by ScienceWatch: 2:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.
Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
dammyowot:
Controversial prophet Lethebo Rabalago of Polokwane has come under fire again this time for using insecticide at a service and prayer meeting to allegedly heal his member after photos emerged on Saturday..

The photos which were released on the Facebook page of Mount Zion General Assembly (MZGA) showed many MZGA members testifying that they had received healing from Rabalago’s method of dousing worshippers in Doom.

Rabalgo told eNCA that he uses Doom insect killer to heal people with cancer, HIV or any other illness..

“Mrs Mitala. The Prophet called sick people to come foward. She went to the forth and told the Prophet that she suffers from ulcer. The Prophet sprayed doom on her and she recived her healing and and deliverance. We give God the glory!”

“By my name‚ you shall drive out demons. By my name‚ you shall pick up snakes. Anything you touch‚ receives favour because of the annointing upon you.

“Doom is just a name‚ but when you speak to it to become a healing product‚ it does. People get healed and delivered through doom. Its not by might nor by power‚ but by the HolySpirit. We give God the glory!!”

Source: http://naijauncut.com.ng/see-why-this-pastor-sprayed-insect-killer-on-members-to-heal-them/
Re: SHOCKING! Pastor Sprayed Insect Killer On Members To Heal Them by ScienceWatch: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2016
dammyowot:

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs, deliverances of demonic spirits and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/16 / Police Rescue 12 Kids From Pastor's Home In Lagos / Speaker of the House of Reps Celebrates Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome on his birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.