Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian (7774 Views)

Egyptian Devaluation Backfires -- Nigeria, Be Thankful!!! / Myths About Naira Devaluation - Nonso Obikili / What Is Devaluation Of Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by mrvitalis(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by afanide: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
speedyconnect3:
i thought they said no to devaluation?
Well devaluation usually has a benefits in the long run

Do do u sell Airtel Data?

What are ur prices...
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Flexherbal:

http://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-loses-n6-33tr-to-naira-devaluation/
... Ask your neighbors:have you blame Jonathan today?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by Cmeo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
This country urgently need currency restructuring to get out of this mess on time and appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by amazingspiderma: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
With the way things are going, I hope there will be a country left to call Nigeria next month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by adatemi: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Clone2020:
If you want to send relatives money in Nigeria, I will buy your dollars @385/$ while you deposit into my US bank account. Dont even bother with western union and co, they exchange for 330/$.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Call or whatsapp, see contact in profile.
Why would anyone take such an offer when the dollar I send into the relative dormicilary account can be exchanged at N435? All I need to pay for transaction fee is $45.
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by vigasimple(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
When you 'elect' a 73years old grandfather with F9 in mathematics, thats what you get.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by Clone2020(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
adatemi:

Why would anyone take such an offer when the dollar I send into the relative dormicilary account can be exchanged at N435? All I need to pay for transaction fee is $45.

That's a viable option as well if you are sending a larger amount. But remember, the availability of dollars is based on the branch, many branches these days don't have actual dollars and would ask you to keep coming back or visit another branch.
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by abouzaid: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
sai baba,sai chanji, sai mai gasyia. ride on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by nevilbot: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am not a Buhari supporter but I remembered severally that when this same Buhari kept saying he won't devalue cus he was not convinced of itw advantages, a lot of peeps including all des shouting nairaland economists kept abusing him saying he was using 1983 economics and that d best thing is to devalue. Every paper editor was writing articles saying it was d best thing after agege bread to devalue.

Now d man bowed to pressure and devalued and we are where we are today, all these Nairaland e- warriors who just need a little bit head ache to abuse Buhari are already here spewing trash forgetting dey were part of d devalue squad back then. # yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by jist2day: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
When we say the world financial system is unjust people don't get it. The poor masses are suffering. If you leave any money in the bank,believe me,the value is flying away. Let's do it the MMM WAY.
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by Amanwulu1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
KINGwax007:
u dey mind them?
next time vote someone u're sure is an upgrade of urself in reality who also knows it. I pray u understand what I mean.
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by KINGwax007(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Amanwulu1:
next time vote someone u're sure is an upgrade of urself in reality who also knows it. I pray u understand what I mean.
if you're so intelligent, I shld av read abt you in Forbes'
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by 19naia(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Look at how much National debt USA has.
Look at how much $ USA loses to remittances to every nation on earth.
Look at how much $ USA gives in aide to most Nations on earth, while spending annually on their own domestic natural disaster recovery.
Look at how much of USA local production is lost to expatriating their manufacutring base to othe countries.

shocked shocked shocked

Yet USA currency is so strong, their economy is growing and relativeley stable. They even waste so much on war and even have time and money to waste on the contrived boko haram problems of Nigeria.

How is Nigeria's National debt even a real issue other than another misdirection away from the real matter of lacking the necessary local self sufficiency ,secure/safe nation and keeping corruption under reasonable control. ? Nigeria can even benefit from going into greater debt so long as the focus is to spend on growing local productivity to sustainably fill the holes perpetuating so much debt. Debt is not the problem, foreign investors will ignore debt and come if the production and commerce atmosphere is set for investment. Stability of infrastructure and energy is the key. That stabilty rests on Safety/security, self sufficient electricity and fuel supply for the entire nation, and a business and governance atmosphere that isn't strangled by corruption at every corner of activity.
Nigerias problem is still the same.. Corruption, bad energy sector and security. I beg, USA debt is more than Nigeria's entire GDP yet still USA economy is strong and is very attractive to the entire world for investment or spending. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by speedyconnect3: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
afanide:

Do do u sell Airtel Data?
What are ur prices...
Etisalat sir
Re: Nigeria Loses N6.33tr To Naira Devaluation. The Guardian by Jessam: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
19naia:
Look at how much National debt USA has.
Look at how much $ USA loses to remittances to every nation on earth.
Look at how much $ USA gives in aide to most Nations on earth, while spending annually on their own domestic natural disaster recovery.
Look at how much of USA local production is lost to expatriating their manufacutring base to othe countries.

shocked shocked shocked

Yet USA currency is so strong, their economy is growing and relativeley stable. They even waste so much on war and even have time and money to waste on the contrived boko haram problems of Nigeria.

How is Nigeria's National debt even a real issue other than another misdirection away from the real matter of lacking the necessary local self sufficiency ,secure/safe nation and keeping corruption under reasonable control. ? Nigeria can even benefit from going into greater debt so long as the focus is to spend on growing local productivity to sustainably fill the holes perpetuating so much debt. Debt is not the problem, foreign investors will ignore debt and come if the production and commerce atmosphere is set for investment. Stability of infrastructure and energy is the key. That stabilty rests on Safety/security, self sufficient electricity and fuel supply for the entire nation, and a business and governance atmosphere that isn't strangled by corruption at every corner of activity.
Nigerias problem is still the same.. Corruption, bad energy sector and security. I beg, USA debt is more than Nigeria's entire GDP yet still USA economy is strong and is very attractive to the entire world for investment or spending. shocked

Well said Sir/Madam, we need more thinkers like you in Nigeria, unbeknownst to ourselves we are our problem. As you said, provide energy, security and aggressively invest in infrastructure and local content scale-able businesses. One thing I have noticed that also need changing is the lazy attitude of most Nigerian men. Men step up to the plate, work hard put in real man hours. Nigeria has one of the worst cases of laziness amongst men. We really need to rethink what is classed as productive work. Do you think Nigerian men work as hard and are as disciplined as say Japanese men, American men, European men. We need to look deeper into this issue because I strongly believe we have a problem here that has not been addressed. We need to see how hard are competitors are working and see where we stand. I would appreciate responses from grown folks please.

In the meantime let me use this opportunity to introduce jessam Cattle Ranch and Farms.
jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5VRJWxLv0

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Tips To Help Minimize Business Related Scams / Further Rise In Inflation Imminent As Economy Hurts / BUA, Wartsila OY Of Finland Sign Agreement For Construction Of 70MW Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.