Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her (1242 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by ObiOmaMu: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Hello Laila, please help me before this woman gets me killed.

My girl and I went to a mall this Saturday to buy some stuff for my house. She was in the line to make payment when a man way, way in front of her asked the lady behind him to save his place.
According to what I found out after my woman totally embarrassed me in public, he wanted to quickly grab an item he forgot. The lady agreed and just as he promised, this young man - hugely built, tough looking guy, was back in flash.
You won't believe that as he was about to slide back into the line, my girl, like thunderbolt from no where, flew to the front and dragged this man by the shirt out of the queue. That what does the girl infront mean?! That how could she just bring in anybody, that those at the back, are they stupid?!
The shocked man was still trying to recover from the drag when my girl and the woman behind him started arguing in loud voices about who was right and who was wrong. Before I could say Jack Robinson, argument has turned ugly and they start fighting each other. Vicious fight o. Line scattered, people jumped in to separate them, including me..
My girl's mouth was just running like stomach on diarrhea while I held her asking her to calm down. She insulted this woman, her parents, her grandparents, great-grand parents, her forefathers, that they didn't give this other lady proper home training.
She made to face the man she dragged out of the queue who was by now furious too, tempers high, to insult him when that one landed her a sound slap on the face. My girl collapsed in my hands.

I shouted at the big guy, what again could I do and eventually carried my girl away from the scene to the car. Placed her inside and we drove home.

This is not the first time, nor the second nor the sixth time she's getting into public fights. She just won't see trouble and stay away!
I've told her she is possessed and desperately needs deliverance but she says she can't sit and see injustice and keep quiet. She always turns it around on me saying I'm a weakling, not loyal. That I'm not a man if I see fights, injustice as she calls it and run away or if I don't defend her.

I'm looking for advice here on how I can deal with this woman. I love her a whole lot - the best cook I've ever met, our sex life is awesome.

This her behavior, will it not kill me one day?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lailas-blog-reader-says-girlfriend-is.html

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by INTROVERT(f): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2016
SUPERSTORY
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2016
She is subliminally telling you to fυck her well bro.. cant you read between the lines? sad undecided

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by ajasbaba(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2016
She is not possessed,

she is just testing her strength and also to confirm your statement(i will stand by you anytime).

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2016
grin

Nxtime the bf shud bring leash and handcuffs abeg... Fighting in public like that is scary. She got anger issues and she needs to find solution on tat.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by Adeoba10(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2016
So, you are dating a lady who doesn't respect your presence..... Contunu.... Hope she wouldn't break bottle on your wedding day when both Bellanaija and Bisi Olatilo are covering your event.
I trust my babe.... If i raise my eyebrow sef, she don decode am.... Am proud of her.. ..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by xpressTrade: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2016
Just f*ck her like she owe u money it wud help bring bak her sanity
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by adorablepepple(f): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2016
if she doesn't understand what it means to be patient with people and ask questions before jumping into conclusion, then she will kill you one day. She will fight with your relatives and embarrass you. Then one day high blood pressure will step in. If at this point she doesn't respect you enough, and listen to you when you say it's enough then you are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2016
she cant sit and see injustice.. what's she..Superman grin

If this story ain't fabricated I advice u to flee from such a Lady! it's most probably not an evil spirit..it's her repulsive and bad nature..The day u marry such a woman is the day u sign a contract with the devil!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by roldee(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm

The gods will do something about it grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
So, you are dating a lady who doesn't respect your presence..... Contunu.... Hope she wouldn't break bottle on your wedding day when both Bellanaija and Bisi Olatilo are covering your event.
I trust my babe.... If i raise my eyebrow sef, she don decode am.... Am proud of her.. ..
for her to be that scared of u,it means you hit her most times..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by Adeoba10(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

Since we'v started dating , av never used any abusive words not to talk of raising up my hand to hit her(which i pray will never happened).

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by ogorwyne(f): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Very soon she will bring the fight home and you will be her victim. She will so drag u by your shirt till all ur clothes go stretch finish. She is troublesome, has anger issues, a fighter and yeah a bully. Talk to her sha and see if u can help her change; that's if she nor dash u konk for head sha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by Fidelismaria: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

love conquers all

she is wonder woman

wants u to be her superman
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by AngelAhnie(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Allow them to beat her very well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by queencalipso(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

She isn't scared of him, she respects him and her self too. You solve nothing by fighting worse still, in public.

Ohh!! How I hate to create a scene.

You can imagine the look on op's face when his sweety is fighting like jet lee. grin grin how embarassing sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by greatwhite(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2016
She has anger issues. That you need to deal with. Better walk away while you still can. So that she won't kill u in your sleep one day out of anger.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by LorDBolton(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
but she says she can't sit and see injustice and keep quiet

Is that the problem? Carry her to RSUST or UNIBEN

After a month there she will see injustice and flee grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by lifedynamics: 7:36am On Jul 05, 2017
"Landed her a sound slap"
Just kill mr grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by Chuknovski(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2017
she got psychosis take to see clinical psychologist and Tb Joshua afterwards or better still dump her ass
Re: My Girlfriend Is Possessed! Picks Fight In Public, Expects Me 2step In &save Her by superemmy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
This one is strong. Give her the holy cane

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Shares New Family Photo To Celebrate New Month / See PHOTOS From Zahra Buhari Indimi's Wedding / Help A Brother With 3k For Feeding,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.