Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Bible Passage The Palm Tree - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Passage The Palm Tree (283 Views)

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday / What Bible Passage Do You Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Passage The Palm Tree by adjoviomole(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Songs Of Solomon 7: 6 - 8
How beautiful you are and how pleasing, my love, with
your delights!
Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts
like clusters of fruit.
I said, “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its
fruit.”

I saw dis on fP n I cld not help but laff @ d ignorance of the OP.

Here the wisest man ever was writing about his bride and it was recorded. The bible is a book of history, culture, literature, ppls biography, prophecies,moral etc.

And here solomon is writing about his beloved wife, poetry in play. He talks about it woman and her features. The bible is a complete book with everything.

What's wrong in solomon writing about his wife? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Act Out Of The Will Of God / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / 5 Reasons People Followed Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.