Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,611 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line (585 Views)

Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC / Adekunle Gold Flirts With Mo’cheddah In The Presence Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line by WebGuy: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Female pop star and last week’s Sobolation Style Star, Mo’Cheddah has finally decided to delve into another line of work. She has taken her love for fashion and turned it into a business by launching her fashion line – Mo’Cheddah Clothing.

Mo, as she is fondly called by associates, is just one of the celebrities in Nigeria who understands how to make good fashion statements. Speaking on the ready to wear collection that emphasizes fun, edge and most importantly affordability, the singer said:

“I want everyone to be able to express themselves through fashion without having to break the bank.” “In creating my first collection, I put together fun and flirty pieces that I love and often look out for when shopping for myself.”

The pieces from the limited edition collection are named after her mom, Bolanle. According to her, the collections are inspired by the ladies in her family and can be purchased via Mo’s fashion hub – www.mocheddah.co.
She modeled for her line and we must say she is quite stunning and gorgeous in the different outfits. Check them out

Re: Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line by WebGuy: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2016
It seems music isn't working out anymore. I love the last photo
Re: Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line by Benjom(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2016
I wish her all the best.
Re: Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line by Ginaz(f): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2016
Just dash me only the shoes, as for the clothes abeg I no want dem to carry me to psychiatric hospital say I don mad.
Re: Mo’cheddah Launches Her Clothing Line by WebGuy: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:
Just dash me only the shoes, as for the clothes abeg I no want dem to carry me to psychiatric hospital say I don mad.

Hahaha. Why not the clothes?

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna Shares Picture Of His Childhood Home / Check Out What Olamide Uploaded As He Landed In The UK For His Concert / PHOTOS: Dakore Akande Performs At Felebration Concert In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.