Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association (1031 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Atheists Afraid Of The Humanist Label? / If Nigeria Was Not Religious, Would She Be A Better Country? / Humanist: Which Of These Will You Entrust Your Girl Child To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association by Sabergol99(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
The Nigerian Humanist association encompasses all atheist, agnostics, non-religious, secularists and others who don't subscribe to theism. Prominent atheist in this group include Leo Igwe, Callistus Igwilo amongst other activist. If you're interested in becoming a part of this association join the facebook page @ Nigerian Humanist Movement.

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
You should have pasted a link, that would be more efficient.
Re: If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association by Blaqsmith(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association by CAPSLOCKED: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK, LIKE ME? undecided
Re: If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association by UyiIredia(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
I checked their Facebook page. Seems like a dead association to me.
Re: If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association by johnydon22(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
You don't need to join an association to be a humanist - i'm a humanist, do not require an association.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association by Nandip: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice one Sabergol99 smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Conceal His Identity? / Luke 6:32-36 "What Real Children Do" SEEK FIRST / 61st AYF National Conference @awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.