Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children (881 Views)

Please Support A Village Girl For Miss Nairaland (pics) / The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by morising1: 1:05am On Oct 14, 2009
An undergraduate  impregnated a secondary village girl, the girl who came from the same town where the school is located was a sister to this guy's friend.And also the guy that Impregnated the girl was once staying  with the family as a tenant before he relocate. but this does not mean any thing to her as she kept on visiting the Guy till the guy did that.  Though the guy said that he didn't reject the fact but the girl was so afraid  after going for her ultra scan and was told that she had twins. Which she told the guy and even both parents at a time have to get involve.  the girl dead when it was only two months for her to deliver. Now the parents of the guy asked the guy not to go for the burial although they supported the burial and also went for it,,,please tell me is this good?
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 14, 2009
Tragic. I can understand why the parents would not want the boy at the funeral because in the parents eyes, the boy killed her. I think its best the boy stays away.
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by bluespice(f): 1:10am On Oct 14, 2009
you had me at undergraduate children. . .
how old are you?
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 14, 2009
bluespice:

you had me at undergraduate children. . .
how old are you?
My dear the story was too tragic for me to notice that shocked Free the guy sha this no be English 101.
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by HIO4: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2009
ROFL. You really tried. The title is an instant classic.
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by biola44: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2009
i love NL!
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Godmother(f): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2009
biola44:

i love NL!

Supported
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by honsule(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2009
wow!!village love
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by sweetcoint(f): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2009
That is very sad, but he woud have protected himself since he is not ready for it
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Rooneyboy(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2009
@ ebonyeyes ,i love the way u reason ,it only shows u r matured , thank u 4 reminding that girl that thinks she's professor Wole Shoyinka that this aint GST 101 class.
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Rooneyboy(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2009
Naive boyfriend , c what his naivety has caused ?
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2009
@@@Rooneyboy
Thanks hun embarassed
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by henryhemon(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2009
Its really tragic.very sad one.
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Shola2009(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2009
too bad! sad next time zip-up!! grin
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Abbeycity4(f): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2009
it's soooooooooo sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Shola2009(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2009
^^ Abbey city, no cry na! everything's going to be alright. grin
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by init4dmoni(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
guy work on your English tongue angry
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by eyonigger(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hahahahah, I had to read thread subject again to actually feel its vibe, I don laff tire.
Too sad of a story, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by yme1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
ohhhhhhh pobrecita cry cry cry
may her soul rest in PEACE and that of the unborn child too cry
Re: A Secondary Scho Village Girl Died with an undergraduate unborn children by Ben13: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
the village gals are suffer heads o

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Bought Me A Top 4 Xmas Bt I Dont Like It, Can I Return It / An Open Letter To My Dearest Oge. / Romance Scam Drives Dad To Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.